It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli AIPAC Lobbyist Calls For False Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I'll state again, I may not agree with all of Israel's policy, but I do beleive the Jewish people deserve a state that is secure in their homeland.

Why? Why does a religion get its own country? Why does Israel have a right to destroy Palestinian villages?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Where are all the Zionists on ATS? Conveniently they disappear? Because they all agree with this guy.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is hilarious. The Zionists are too cocky and arrogant for their own good. Soon the evolution of ideas and civil unrest will squash the Zionist regime in Israel. Discussing false flags blatantly like that? I can't tell if this cocksucker is an idiot, or he just doesn't give a #.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think it clear the Israel and the US are in the camp of Satan. If you believe in Satan that is. I'm not branding all Americans and Israelis as satanists, no there are many good people in these countries I'm sure. However the same cannot be said about your governments. It wouldn't suprise me that Satan himself speaks to the leaders in these countries and asks them to make a blood offering by going to war. Whichever side dies he doesn't care, and neither do your leaders, they are happy as long as they get to be in positions of power, fame and money, to sociolise in the elite clubs, to have the illusion of power in their hands. I say to the people of these countries, how much longer will you wait? How much longer will you allow your countries to be led by these evil men straight into the depths of Hell!??

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's the whole speech that warmongering idiot gave:

watching stuff like this makes one worry...

There are really unbelievably sick people out there and this video is proof of that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
is it me- or are we seeing as a whole an unbelievable amount of stupidity out of the political end of things? Romney's stupidity, Obama's stupidity, Various official stupidity, police stupidity, world leader stupidity....

Are they just devolving mentally, or is it part of some plan? I kinda doubt the plan part, BTW.

It is part of a "plan". They aren't devolving, WE ARE, well at least that's what they have hoped. As the smoke clears, we see the strings and the puppeteers.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

I agree with you. But I think it's wrong to just think it's the US and Israel. I'd include the Orthodoxy in Russia, Catholicism, Muslims, it's most of the world, the corrupt organized religions.
edit on 26-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I'll state again, I may not agree with all of Israel's policy, but I do beleive the Jewish people deserve a state that is secure in their homeland.

Why? Why does a religion get its own country? Why does Israel have a right to destroy Palestinian villages?

That is the thing I do not understand :/

It is a religion for god’s sake, not a human! It lives inside the heart of the one that follows it, not in some dirt.

They only thing they should have is being allowed to visit all the important and the non-important Jewish sites/monuments on Arabic and non-Arabic lands. That is all they need.

"Muslims/Arabs have enough land, they are just greedy!" Let the US give them and the natives some of their lands, you have 50+ states, surely a part of it can be 80%+ for the Jews, no? Do not you like Isreal a lot? I really think you should give them some of your land. You will be amazing friends AND close to each other

I do not remember Jews crying about a homeland before WW2. If someone has a link about such thing, please post it here, I want to hear what the older, kinder, non-Zionists Jews had to say about a "homeland".

[ No, not all Jews are Zionists. They are normal people like you and me so do not twist my words of hating Zionists as words of hating Jews. ]
edit on 26-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Watched this whole. Even in context it gets little better.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Do the People of Israel really have a voice in their affairs?
I understand the 'state' of Israel is now known to have been a mistake as it was.
It just wasn't necessary though Rothschild may not agree.
I believe the Mothers want peace for their children as any other.
What do you think?

edit on 26-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The reason they are so arrogant with statements now is because they don't care what the public thinks anymore. They will have their war and when the citizens of the west object to their actions, they will bring in Martial Law. It's all part of the plan. Check mate. Game over.

Wait and see.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

An American informant/agent in central america, whom I spoke with at a hotel restaurant once told me "It was too late" knowing I knew what he was referring to. He was right; I did.
It's not over till it's over.
I believe folks will make the right decisions going forward.
Without the facts, one is doomed to make the wrong decisions.
The gatekeepers to those facts seem to be as a Wall-mart to the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

I hold some hope that those who serve the warmongers, will have a moment of clarity and decide to turn on their masters and side with what is right for humanity. It is a small hope but hope none the less.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The true Master/s are not horizontal; line of sight, but vertical^ in origen.
No pun intended on the horizontal 'position', With the love and respect of course.
What was I thinking!
So promiscuous; after some dental work.

Those long walks; wOh-mon.

*Be-Util-full*
Ahh, sigh: meh, me.

Have you noticed how healthy people seem to be lately; the 'Glow' that seems so 'ambient' in appearance and.....
Maybe it's just me.
I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I'll play devil's advocate.

During WW2, the Nazi regime tortured and killed millions of Jewish people. For millenia, Jewish people have been abused and persecuted by various authorities. Therefore,.....

Ehh, can't do it.

The land that is called Israel should be conceded as a dual state at the very least. I think the best solution is to make it some kind of IGO headquarters aimed at peace with equal representation between countries with significant Abrahamic religion populations. Retain the holy land status, and make it something that caters to all of the monotheistic religious world. Certainly, leaving Israel as is doesn't really mesh with any Western ideals of democracy, equality and freedom.

Also, just watched a tyler the creator vid and something looked pretty familiar...
edit on 9/26/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine

The true Master/s are not horizontal; line of sight, but vertical^ in origen.
No pun intended on the horizontal 'position', With the love and respect of course.
What was I thinking!
So promiscuous.

*Be-Util-full*
Ahh, sigh: meh, me.

Have you noticed how healthy people seem to be lately; the 'Glow' that seems so 'healthy' in appearance and.....
Maybe it's just me.
I don't think so.

I ..uh

Your post completely lightened my mood.

I've been so serious lately.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The 'touch'e' from someone special.
It could mean so much.
I'm looking fOrward to meeting the Right lady.
Suon.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadQuacker
This is just madness, how dumb do they think we are? Well this war needed this false flag and this one need this, i guess its good we at least got a warning this time. You hear things start getting more serious then i suggest keeping your eyes and ears open. Good luck folks sounds like we will need it soon.

The point is that he was in fact listing previous false flags that are even admitted by the USA's own government. But even though these were false flags, have you ever seen it listed so in a history book, talked about by the mainstream media, discussed in educational systems, talked about by political leaders, etc.?

No.

And if you asked the average person about it, they would not even know what Pearl harbor even was, let alone that it was a false flag designed to force the US into war.

They have gotten away with it numerous times in the past, and did so in recent times as well. So there is no reason for them to not do it again. Actually, they are extremely emboldened after 9/11, Iraq WMD's, Wall Street thievery and things like that, with not one person being held accountable.

They KNOW that when (not if), but when they do it again, not one of them will be prosecuted for it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Ahhh, like a breath of fresh aire.
Respect.
ThnX.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow. What a disgusting video. And what a disgusting human being for even suggesting this. But then again, that is how all the wars lately have been started.

WW1: Sinking of the Lusitania. False flag. Or to be more precise... a set up.
WW2: Pearl Harbor... tons of evidence that we knew well in advance, down to the day and time. They let it happen.
Vietnam: Gulf of Tonkin. Never happened.
Iraq War 1: Sadam was goaded into going after Kuwait. He was told directly that America would not get involved if they did go in. And naturally you know the rest.
Iraq War 2: We all know the WMD bs story. And frankly I am of the belief that 9/11 was a false flag.

So here we have a representative of a nation blatantly saying "we need a false flag to get into Iran".

Sigh...

Then you have poor little Bibi... crying that no one backed Israel when they walked out of the UN meeting. He addressed a letter to Israeli citizens.

Dear Israeli citizens,

"I am taking off tonight to New York, to represent the State of Israel on the UN podium. On the question of Iran, we are all united in the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons."

"On the day that we pray to be inscribed in the Book of Life, the podium was given to the dictatorial regime in Iran that takes every opportunity to sentence us to death."

"On the eve of Yom Kippur, a day that the Jewish people holds sacred, the Iranian dictator chose to call for our disappearance in public, with the entire world watching. This is a black day for those who chose to remain in the hall and hear these hateful words. In my speech before the representatives of nations at the UN General Assembly, they will hear our response.

"As the prime minister of Israel, the state of the Jewish people, I am acting in every possible way so that Iran does not obtain nuclear weapons. History proves that whoever wanted to erase us from the map – failed in his mission, while the Jewish nation overcame all obstacles.

"We've created a marvelous state, one of the most advanced in the world. Israel is a modern, strong state due to the strength and talent of its citizens and thanks to our belief in the justness of our path. I wish you a gmar chatima tova.

Poor little Bibi. People are starting to see through the BS. When you have people, such as the guy in the above video, representing your Nation... you really shouldn't expect sympathy.

edit on 26-9-2012 by DerekJR321 because: added info

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join