It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli AIPAC Lobbyist Calls For False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I.... I don't know man... I don't think he's EXACTLY calling for a false flag, and like that Romney mess he seems to be joking, to a degree, about the submarine thing... I mean... It's certainly not a very direct call for a false flag, esp considering the others he mentioned we not in fact all false flags...... ... so... I don't know... I think you're reaching a bit with this one... as much as AIPAC would relish a war with Iran...

Well, I think he all but calls for it. I've transcribed the closing part of his argument. Take a look (and pardon my spelling)

So if in fact the Iranians aren't gonna compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war .. one can combine other means of pressure with sanctions, I mentioned that explosion on August 17th. We could step up the pressure. I mean, look people, Iranian submarines periodically goes down, some of them might not come up. Who would know why?

We could do a variety of things to increase the pressure. I'm not advocating that. I'm just suggesting that ..err ..ahm ..err .. that its not an either or proposition .. it's er .. I mean it's just, sanctions has to succeed or other things ..err .. We ARE in the game of using covert means against the Iranians.

We could get nastier at that.

You're right, he isn't EXACTLY calling for a false flag, but he sure isn't opposed to it.

I don't think it's fair to say OP is "reaching a bit"

I don't know if he really is an Israeli lobbyist though. Besides the plethora of hits on Google regarding this story, I don't really see much to suggest he's lobbying on behalf of Israel. That said, I haven't spent much time searching.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Love that scumbag to do some book signing in my town ,it would be all over.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I bet he got a standing ovation from all the goyim in the USA. Louder longer and better than they give to their own president. Like the govt gave that netanyahoo guy last year. Guess those guys who said that flouride only works on people, outside the US were telling fibs.
False flags? Who recently said that every war that the US gets into, was started with a false flag? Some anti semite no doubt, so we can ignore him.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
On the one hand, everything points to a coming conflict with Iran and a false flag that will start it, yet how can they be so open- these people are intellectuals, surely are well aware people are paying attention- when the PNAC called for a 'New Pearl Harbour' in 2000, nobody was really aware of what that meant.

Today, when we have think tanks calling for false flags or hinting at them, people are more aware of the implications.

I really don't know anymore, but great find OP, this should be unacceptable but just shows how sold out America really is- if Israeli lobbyist can opnely call for false flags to start a war, then what other conclusion could one come to.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They need permissions to do anything of the kind. That is why they are announcing things more and more in th open because more are aware of the crapola, so they are less subtle now. But its attain permissions for we have free will. Well they don't have it! No permissions given.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In the same way that 'a new pearl harbor' isn't exactly stating false flag, but implying it, this is newspeak for state sponsored terrorism.

Even if you say, he is not advocating a false flag, he is advocating covert means which in itself should be illegal.

basically this twerp is a war hawk neocon who probably wouldn't last five seconds in war but yet wants everyone to fight wars for him.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Israel is dangerous lately.
Israel wants a war with all of their Middle Eastern neighbors?
I say have at it Israel, all by your lonesome, you don't need help from us.
You are armed to teeth both nuclear and conventionally.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I took the "covert means" as refering to the computer viruses the Iranian nuclear program is experiencing. I have no problem with that, I think it was brilliant.

I'll state again, I may not agree with all of Israel's policy, but I do beleive the Jewish people deserve a state that is secure in their homeland. If the Arab countries all got to be drawn out by the British UN, I don't really have a problem with the Hebrews getting a tract of land drawn out too. Remember, the Arabs have turned down borders for a Palastinian state what twice, three times, because they won't recognize Israel as a country??? Arafat walked out on Clinton and Sharon, which would have avoided half the mess we are in today, because it would have put him out of a job, and put an end to his "jesse jacksonesque" tactics of whining.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Israel wants war with it's neighbors but they want America to do the fighting for them.

It's high time we told AIPAC and all of these other Israeli lobbies to pack up and get out of our country.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

You think it is whining? This is what happened to his country

I think he had a legitimate reason for "whining". Next you'll be saying that people in Afghanistan need to toughen up and stop whining about all the bombs being dropped on them.
edit on 26/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by sealing

Israel wants war with it's neighbors but they want America to do the fighting for them.

It's high time we told AIPAC and all of these other Israeli lobbies to pack up and get out of our country.

Absolutely Buster. Israel's war lobby needs to stop.
The tension is insane. Israel is chomping at the bit
to go through their weapons catalog.
(Love all your threads and posts btw)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
I took the "covert means" as refering to the computer viruses the Iranian nuclear program is experiencing. I have no problem with that, I think it was brilliant.

I'll state again, I may not agree with all of Israel's policy, but I do beleive the Jewish people deserve a state that is secure in their homeland. If the Arab countries all got to be drawn out by the British UN, I don't really have a problem with the Hebrews getting a tract of land drawn out too. Remember, the Arabs have turned down borders for a Palastinian state what twice, three times, because they won't recognize Israel as a country??? Arafat walked out on Clinton and Sharon, which would have avoided half the mess we are in today, because it would have put him out of a job, and put an end to his "jesse jacksonesque" tactics of whining.

I have a problem with them using the net as a means to war. It's because of that crap that the UN is wanting to police the internet. The internet was meant to be a place of learning and the exchange of ideas not to commit acts of war like a coward.

Borders were set up twice for the Israeli's once in 48 which they ignored and started stealing land and once again in 67 which they once again ignored. They continue to build illegal settlements on land that doesn't belong to them so why set up borders when they are just going to be ignored.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

lawson smirks as he recites historical references to previous false-flags, or as he properly describes “crisis initiatives” such as the attack on Pearl Harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the blowing up of the USS Main, that previous U.S. wartime Presidents had to wait for before taking America to war.

Well I mean this isn't really surprising.... Why would he get up there and say that out loud where he knows cameras are? Just really evil, why do these people want to go to war with Iran so bad? They really must not have any value on human life.

petersantilli.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I think it has less to do with the value of human life, as it has to do with the military industrial complex. Private armies need war to sustain themselves, and what America has allowed (sanctioned) with the various military contractors is absurd, and frankly dangerous for all of mankind. Yes, human life is lost -- oh but that money to be made from war. Sickening. The Israelis want war, and America will provide our private armies to do the job.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Somehow I can hear the pro-Israelis on ATS cursing at this guy.

I'm suggesting to spread the video to Facebook, G+ and others, need to open some eyes, stop the war from happening.
At least its our effort as responsible earth citizen. The war must be avoided.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh man my ears are red. Shoot, why hid it anymore, I think we're at war already and just don't know it.

This guy is dropping dimes all over the place.

He'll dead tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
is it me- or are we seeing as a whole an unbelievable amount of stupidity out of the political end of things? Romney's stupidity, Obama's stupidity, Various official stupidity, police stupidity, world leader stupidity....

Are they just devolving mentally, or is it part of some plan? I kinda doubt the plan part, BTW.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I dont think so...hell probably get a medal pinned to his ass......
the facts are that the Pearl Harbour attacks was known about by the white house and pentagon Before it happened, the Louisitania was SENT into the war zone, and the Germans were told it was carrying munitions....that started the US in ww 1.
Gulf of Tonkin proven false flag,The Maine was an accident that was used for a war excuse at the time.....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

the false flag event has already happened...

it was the Bengahzi assault on the Embassy & taking out Ambassador Stevens and 3 otrher embassy workers
under the disinfo that the attack was a Muslim blowback from a 8 minute YT trailer called 'the innocence of Muslims'

the power behind the assault were the Muslim Brotherhood & the USA administration that funded and s upplied the perps.

see.... the hionorable Stevens was a conduit for armed warriors that the Saudi's felt were OK
to fight the Syrian forces which both the Russians/Iran/Muslim Brotherhood supported

the sneaky part is that the USA administration is outwardly 'bowing' to the Saudi Monarchy
the fact is that Øbama is in love with the Egyptian Pres. Morsi and the whole Muslim Brotherhood more than they are for the tenuious alliance with the Saudi Arabian caste of Princes & Kings etc

there's treachery afoot !
edit on 26-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think if Iran were smart, they'd be inviting inspectors and officials from every country on the planet to come hang out and look things over. That way, they might have people who could back them up when they say "we didn't do it".

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This guy should be arrested for terrorism.

During the London riots people were jailed for suggesting much less.

Interesting that a guy with ginger hair and named Patrick, so from Irish Catholic roots should be so keen to attack Muslims. No connection at all, just about the money.

edit on 26-9-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join