It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli AIPAC Lobbyist Calls For False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

petersantilli.com

Susanne and Pete discuss BREAKING NEWS regarding a stunning public admission by Israel/AIPAC Lobbyist Patrick Clawson last Friday at a presentation given to the Washington Institute; a war think tank. Patrick Clawson is director of research and head of the Iran Security Initiative at the Institute. A Persian speaker, he is the author or editor of eighteen books and studies on Iran as well as more than 150 articles on the Middle East. Previously, he served at the National Defense U
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.veteranstoday.com

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

lawson smirks as he recites historical references to previous false-flags, or as he properly describes “crisis initiatives” such as the attack on Pearl Harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the blowing up of the USS Main, that previous U.S. wartime Presidents had to wait for before taking America to war.

Well I mean this isn't really surprising.... Why would he get up there and say that out loud where he knows cameras are? Just really evil, why do these people want to go to war with Iran so bad? They really must not have any value on human life.

petersantilli.com

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
arrogant bastards announcing their plans ahead of time now.... and as usual the idiots in the west will believe it leading to more mass murder by israel and america.... to answer why - purely for profit ... and their imaginary god... the damn israelis dont value any life ...
edit on 26/9/12 by Expat888 because: addition .. correcting translation..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Because their greed has made them blind and Satan is guiding them the complete guidance.

They are not familiar with facts like faith , love , hope , forgiving , modesty , contentment , equality , honesty and peace.

They have done wrong things and they don't have the courage to change their way ,.....

That is the fact about the spiritual side of human beings.

They prefer to care aliens than worshiping their creator.

They care more about superstition than they care about faith.

it is all about brushing a white page with black color over and over again.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
... to answer why - purely for profit ... and their imaginary god... the damn israelis dont value any life ...

These guys MAKE the money, they have all the money they could ever need. Your second part is right, they are doing this in preparation for their "god".

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
SERIOUSLY,IS THIS LEGIT?!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Disguisting words from an obvious nutter. I think the isreali hold over america is taking a few hits lately, with obama not meeting benji and no one following the isreali rep out when ahmedinijad rose to speak, now this coming out... Smells of desperation to me! Either that or the usa are intentionally distancing themselves to make it look to the millions of newly awaken people that they didn't really want to go to war....? It smells either way.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wow, this is for real?

I'm especially sickened every time he refers to 'we', as if he'll be in any way involved in the danger.

You want a false flag target? How about your own institute.

Just disgusting.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Isn't Israel our ally?

lol

more like number 1 threat to the security of the wold.

I hope Obama continues to dismiss this disgusting zionist regime

Just hope the Mossad doesn't sabotage the elections so Romney wins.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Unbelievable Diatribe (face-palms ones self)

"I'm not advocating that, I'm just suggesting..................we could use more covert means....."

Scum - this bloke and other like minded individuals ARE the problem in the world today - period.

S&F OP

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Tully amazing video. The amazing fact is how aware he is of past events and what he took from them as positive The guy is deluded if he sees it as the best outcome to the US in the long run.

History will doom the US to a really bad karmic outcome, even if you do not believe in karma, there is no doubt that every action generates a reaction. That even the best plans fail in contact with reality.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

He's far to animated and... over the top to be a real official.
He would lose his position immediately if he actually said that.
looks dodgy to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

He's far to animated and... over the top to be a real official.
He would lose his position immediately if he actually said that.
looks dodgy to me.

Email him and ask him if he meant it.

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

Dare you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So he's a stratfor wannabe?

why waste my time!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

petersantilli.com

Susanne and Pete discuss BREAKING NEWS regarding a stunning public admission by Israel/AIPAC Lobbyist Patrick Clawson last Friday at a presentation given to the Washington Institute; a war think tank. Patrick Clawson is director of research and head of the Iran Security Initiative at the Institute. A Persian speaker, he is the author or editor of eighteen books and studies on Iran as well as more than 150 articles on the Middle East. Previously, he served at the National Defense U

Related News Links:
www.veteranstoday.com

I.... I don't know man... I don't think he's EXACTLY calling for a false flag, and like that Romney mess he seems to be joking, to a degree, about the submarine thing... I mean... It's certainly not a very direct call for a false flag, esp considering the others he mentioned we not in fact all false flags...... ... so... I don't know... I think you're reaching a bit with this one... as much as AIPAC would relish a war with Iran...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Now, now people, remember the old saying, "keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer".
I don't think Israel really thinks these things through deep enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Surely he can be charged with something then? Like "Incitement to cause multiple civilian deaths" or some other suitably impressive charge? You would hope so anyway.........

I am serious there as well. If people can be charged for saying all sorts on the net, then surely a lobbyist in the Defence sector that calls for war is open to some extremely serious charges. If not, hopefully he will get abuse everywhere he goes from people that recognise him - for the rest of his life.

I'm sick to death of war and people that want them. You want to kill people? Do us all a favour and start with yourself.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Can all the pro Zionists on ATS be branded as enemies to freedom, liberty, and safety now?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is just madness, how dumb do they think we are? Well this war needed this false flag and this one need this, i guess its good we at least got a warning this time. You hear things start getting more serious then i suggest keeping your eyes and ears open. Good luck folks sounds like we will need it soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians."

"We need to increase the pressure on Washington..." AIPAC speaker then proceeds to list all the past false flags that have put us into war.

"I frankly think that crisis initiation is really tough," said Patrick Clawson, who also heads the Washington Institute's Iran Security Initiative, in response to a question about what would happen if negotiations with Tehran fail. "And it's very hard for me to see how the United States ... uh ... President can get us to war with Iran.......which leads me to conclude the traditional way America gets to war is what would be best for US interests."

That "traditional way" - a false flag operation.

As Jesse Ventura says: “Every War Starts With A False Flag”

As Belshazzar himself would say, "The hand writing on the wall", war with Iran will come down to fanatical Zionists and their evangelical counterparts creating a false flag to kick off WWIII.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join