It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, Now I understand it all! Why I am a "observer" and "observing" myself - there is only ME!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

where is god ? do you believe in the existence of god ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by arpgme

where is god ? do you believe in the existence of god ?

God is just another perspective. If "God" is a being - then a "God" is just another form of ME (beauty) even if it is a spirit... If God is just a "creator" of all things - then I am it...

I am All. Beauty is All. There is no "me" or "You". Me/Beauty is All, and is creating all forms "physical" or "spirit".
edit on 26-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

god is the power which decides your fate. god decided, that you were born, when you will die, when you fall in love etc. i don't believe a human being can decide these things alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Well what do you think that "Power" is? What are the qualities of this "Power" you are speaking of?

Human beings are physical expressions of Beauty (The Formless).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well, imo, god is involved in our lives. for example, god decides, you should be a businessman. then, god would give you the idea, how and with what you start your business. god would arrange the steps you have to go to become successful with inspiration, motivation. god would deliver certain encounters and meetings, you need to get your business going.
just a example, which came to my mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

My question was, what is "god" - you said a "power" - but what "type" of power?

In other words, what motivates this power to do "this" instead of "that" ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

good question. my thoughts are, god is something non-human, so it is not comparable to human motivations and intentions. god could be a "system-lord" like in stargate or god could be the creator of everything. in religious texts, it is said, that god wants to be worshipped and praised. but i don't know, if this is true or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
In the end, you will know you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There is nothing or no-one else. Different life forms and different perspectives are only me observing my own beauty in many different ways.

Truth is not something that has to be "searched" for. - I AM Truth, but even so-called "lies" are me.

To meditate on "I AM" is me meditating on myself.

And since there is only me - unity IS one way of looking at truth. But so is division - since division is apart of all things and perspective that exists!

Now I makes sense why some people (also ME) say that "The Universe creates Humans to observe itself" - The universe (I) am doing this to see myself!

So Why observe myself? Because I am beauty! But even if people do not see me at all - that is still beauty...

To see beauty in all and to see beauty in your so-called "Self" is to realize that ALL is ME.

This human body typing this now understands it... and even this human body is me - all is beauty(ful).

edit on 26-9-2012 by arpgme because: The "mistakes" are beauty and so are the so-called "corrections"...

Congratulations arpgme

Remember this feeling...much will make sense because of it...

A99

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

There is nothing or no-one else. Different life forms and different perspectives are only me observing my own beauty in many different ways.

Truth is not something that has to be "searched" for. - I AM Truth, but even so-called "lies" are me.

To meditate on "I AM" is me meditating on myself.

And since there is only me - unity IS one way of looking at truth. But so is division - since division is apart of all things and perspective that exists!

Now I makes sense why some people (also ME) say that "The Universe creates Humans to observe itself" - The universe (I) am doing this to see myself!

So Why observe myself? Because I am beauty! But even if people do not see me at all - that is still beauty...

To see beauty in all and to see beauty in your so-called "Self" is to realize that ALL is ME.

This human body typing this now understands it... and even this human body is me - all is beauty(ful).

edit on 26-9-2012 by arpgme because: The "mistakes" are beauty and so are the so-called "corrections"...

And here, I thought that everything was me.

Well, at least I know who to blame for how screwed up everything is. YOU!!!

Seriously. You need to get a handle on this sh*t. The heat is either all the way up or all the way down, and the noise around here is completely unacceptable. And there are gangs and criminals hanging around at all hours of the day and night. Just last week a lady went missing, and no one seems to even care about it.

If all of this is you, then you suck.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I feel beautiful

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

This is just your perspective. There is no me and you, all physicality is really the expression of beauty. Beauty is formless creating form.

The "universe" made us to have LIFE observing itself (pure beauty) - but even seeing it as "horrible/ugly" is ok, because the point is to see itself from many perspectives as possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

This is just your perspective. There is no me and you, all physicality is really the expression of beauty. Beauty is formless creating form.

The "universe" made us to have LIFE observing itself (pure beauty) - but even seeing it as "horrible/ugly" is ok, because the point is to see itself from many perspectives as possible.

You and I are holons that combine (along with all these other holons - in traffic, in line at the supermarket, and posting ridiculous crap on Internet forums all day long) to create the larger holon called Earth's humankind, which is, in turn, a holon that combines with all other similar and dissimilar holons (on this planet, in this universe, and within any other universes that are physically associated in any manner with our own) to comprise the holon that you seem to be fixated on in this thread. I guess you can call it beauty if you wish. I prefer to call it a reality confine. In the end, it's just a name anyway.
edit on 9/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We are a sedated God in a dim lit house of mirrors that stumbles along not recognizing its own reflection.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Spoon boy:: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo:: What truth?

Spoon boy:: There is no spoon.

Neo:: There is no spoon?

Spoon boy:: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Malkovich? Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich! Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich?

Malkovich? ...Malkovich...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You are you, and there is only you. Therefore if I am me and there is only you, than you are me!
edit on 26-9-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Because we are eternal beings, we participate in every type of experience possible; meaning that we experience it completely and personally. The great yogis tell us that we start out as mineral, then plant, then animal, then sentient and as sentient, many densities, all the way up to creating universes to maintain the all important balance. We can never be God or even part of his essence but we and all Creation, exist in his mind. Most of us spend about 20,000 years in 3D as sentient beings and advance through the ten levels of consciousness before entering 4D, where there are 20 levels. Most people on Earth are at levels 1-3 but about 10-15% are levels 4-5. The five levels of consciousness on Earth causes great disharmony. Over the next 100 years Earth will become two levels of consciousness with a greater resultant harmony. Our mission throughout our journey towards higher consciousness remains the same; grow our aura, help others and create love. Our conscience is there for checks and balances and actually becomes keener with use. Ignoring a conscience or suppressing it, can completely disable it, as is the case with TPTB. Doing what you believe to be right, is all we can ask of anyone, even though it will certainly lead to a host of instructional mistakes and learning is why we are here. We all tend to forgive those, easily, that cause harm without intention to do so.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am Me, and You are You, how can you be me or i be you? It's juxtaposed nonsense derived from the illusion of all 'Is'; it certainly is, but within everyone, a different universe exists. To deny that we are all one yet completely different gives way for the same arrogance as placing fluoride in the drinking water for all to drink!

We may look the same, but the software and programs that we run on our operating system may be different, outdated, futuristic etc, it depends what frequency your tuning into, what morals you live by, how you prepare for reboot.

Actually, there's nothing beautiful about humanity as a whole in this point in time, although there are some humans that emulate what life on Earth could be like, disgusting energy and greed take control. This is Reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think you are ready to hear this message now.
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join