It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans Ahmadinejad wants a new world order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
I have to agree with the statement, the US government and its military are out of control and with each passing day they bring our species closer to extinction.

The US is financially ruined, but continues to spend trillions of dollars per year on better ways to kill people

If the US becomes a third world nation, the rest of the world may have a small chance to survive.

If it continues to go the way it is, we will never see peace again as the USA’s only export product is weapons, war and death and the only import is the rape of other countries natural resources and control of the drug trade.

Mickierocksman

I'm trying to be a humorously sarcastic here.

You don’t like the way things are going? Then submit…it’ll all be ok afterwards.

Unfortunately, conflict is the way of mankind.

It was noted and I did

Conflict is our current practice and our history proves it is the way of mankind...... but it should not be in our future if we are to have any chance at all.

We can stop the killing, educate people away from religion and racism, spend the money we do on wars on feeding and science and we may just have a chance…. A small one at that, but still a chance.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by TDawgRex

Unfortunately, conflict is the way of mankind.

Fortunately, not all mankind agrees with that.

What happened to turning the other cheek?
Or if someone wants your shirt give them your coat too?
How about not striking the second blow?

Imagine if we had not started all the wars after 911? Instead, been forgiving? Do you think the world at large would have less respect after that? Or more?

I wish I could shower you with stars, for that; but I'm only allowed one!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well said!

I don't mean to inflate your ego but if Jesus himself was here today i imagine he might have said something similar.

It's funny that George Bush claimed himself to be Christian....Enough said!

I love Ghandi's quote, "I like your Christ , i do not like your Christians."

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I wish I could shower you with stars, for that; but I'm only allowed one!

All tingly... "showers of stars". Thanks you.

Just the messenger

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkz

Well said!

I don't mean to inflate your ego but...

Too late. I am floating above the clouds. Thanks you too.

And you are right about Churchianity...
An eye for an eye will make us all blind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Lol very true.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It would seem that ATS has been invaded by NWO enthusiasts.

NWO, is that we all live in third world nations, the UN takes over a pagan, or "Mother Earth" religion, we will have people like George Soros, Bill Clinton, Bush SR. and JR. being our masters.

and if the USA is destroyed, along with Israel, there will be no freedoms allowed. Islam will not end up being the "world religion" due to homosexuals and women being denied any rights, and most likely death.

We, slaves, will be given what they think we need to serve them. You can bet that doesn't mean free speech, internet, and Iphones.

Achdemindajed is just another pawn in the NWO, and I don't understand how people can be so naive, and STUPID.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thing is, the NWO Ahmadinejad wants to install would ensure Boards like ATS are closed for good because free thinking would be the first “right” put against the wall as the world slips into an era of social regression: Back to the Middle Ages where religion controlled thought and action.

I love the way that the President of a repressive country like Iran can get fans just because he dislikes America and Israel and just because he panders to the Zionists-cause-all-the-world’s-ills-brigade.

My NWO has no room for dictators and human rights abusers like Ahmadinejad.

Before people praise Ahmadinejad too much, they should take a trip to Iran to sample the freedoms prevalent in that particular Islamic republic. Ask yourself “is Ahmadinejad really genuine, or is he just got the gift of the gab and is preaching to a receptive audience”, because the answer would be “yes”.

Regards

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Many Will Fall For this Deception...

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[d] who now restrains will do so until He[e] is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thess. Ch. 2

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Irans new world order ideally is a far cry better then the current state we are in. It appears 16 US intelligence agencies have listed Israel as the greatest threat to the US and the world, here is the article which outlines the Neo con Jews are very angry with the US and are vowing revenge, so who should we be fearing most? www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
Irans new world order ideally is a far cry better then the current state we are in.

I disagree. I am no fan of some of the US policies, but a world run by the autocracies would be far worse. I am quite happy to live in my liberal western democracy, with all its flaws. Rather that than living in a society like China or Iran where you are really curtailed in what you can do and think. Think human rights then do some travelling to some of these countries and you'll soon change your mind.

Regards

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Irans new world order ideally is a far cry better then the current state we are in.

I disagree. I am no fan of some of the US policies, but a world run by the autocracies would be far worse. I am quite happy to live in my liberal western democracy, with all its flaws. Rather that than living in a society like China or Iran where you are really curtailed in what you can do and think. Think human rights then do some travelling to some of these countries and you'll soon change your mind.

Regards

Uh you dont even know me so to assume I'm not travelled, was a big mistake. I currently live in Algeria and have a degree in International Studies, I am a westerner as well, think human rights, think how often they are all morally justifiable to the point where morals are limitless. Perhaps a few limitations would actually be better in reinvigorating disintegrating families, drug issues, prostitution and the likes. There is nothing wrong with some limits, you cqn still have freedom with respect to different values.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The dude has already created it.. Its just obvious now: Templars vs Illuminati, Assassins Creed is for real! ;p

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've always been a proponent of stopping American influence in the world.

I would like to see America pull out of every country.
Stop all aid.
Stop sending pharmaceuticals to third world nations.
Remove all our military.
Stop foreign trade.
Stop sending food.

Build a big damned wall and let the rest of the world enjoy their "New World Order."

We'll send a nice fruit basket.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Uh you dont even know me so to assume I'm not travelled, was a big mistake. I currently live in Algeria and have a degree in International Studies, I am a westerner as well, think human rights, think how often they are all morally justifiable to the point where morals are limitless.

My comment was general and not specifically at you, so no mistake and no assumption intended.

To OP. This is about Ahmadinejad's view of the NWO and how it should be cast in His image, rather than that of the Zionist scumbags etc... Let's think human rights shall we? Homosexuals. I am not one, but it would be a sorry sort of world where people are too afraid to "be one". Not nice being a homosexual in Iran, Middle East or in some other socially retarded place (of which there are many). Nor is it nice being someone who deviates from the political norm because there's the chance you'll end up six feet under in sunny Iran, or a woman, blah, blah and etc...

Regards

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why do liberals/leftist feel such a kinship with Islamic radicals? Is it just a case of, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

If you watch Ahmadinejad in interviews (i guess depending on the translator) he seems very educated and actually has some intellect in which he speaks. Has anyone checked to see if he was educated in the US??

Of course he's intelligent and very educated. As the head of state in a country with a 7 thousand years of history he's gotta be. Who said that education in US is the best in the world? lmao

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think as a presidency of NAM (not alined members) we should expect more such concepts from Iran's leaders !

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

and I don't understand how people can be so naive, and STUPID,

Me NEITHER.

Edit: Personally I subscribe to NWO,

NO World Order. I don't care who you pledge to or worship. Nobody is in charge of the individual. Thats the way it should be anyway.

edit on 26-9-2012 by intrptr because: additiional

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just a few weeks ago Tehran hosted the non-alignment movement summit.www.guardian.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com... y.html

Official members of the NAM include Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Indonesia, India, Singapore. Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa and many others (those are some of the more powerful).

Observers of NAM include China, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico among others.

en.wikipedia.org...

The basically philosophy of the movement is an opposition to military alliance blocs like NATO. It's a pretty interesting facet of current global politics.
edit on 9/26/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join