Irans Ahmadinejad wants a new world order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Irans Ahmadinejad wants a new world order

www.cbsnews.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday that a new world order needs to emerge, away from years of American "bullying" and domination.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/25/2012 by semperfortis because: copy the exact headline
edit on 9/25/2012 by semperfortis because: copy the exact headline

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now this is a new dynamic in the New World Order Conspiracy. How does this comment fit in to the current issues going on as well as past statements from Statesman such as Bush Sr. and Kissinger regarding the New World Order??

If you watch Ahmadinejad in interviews (i guess depending on the translator) he seems very educated and actually has some intellect in which he speaks. Has anyone checked to see if he was educated in the US?? I mean, most if not all current Statesman and there cohorts are educated at US Universities. Shoot, while watching the Olympics, its amazing how many of the athletes "winning for there Country" were actually trained over here in the US.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hope you realize that new world order to him does not mean NWO/ILLUMINATI ATS EXTRAVAGANZA...

He meant a change in the way everything is being run by Zionists/American lobbyists.
edit on 25-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

But the key statement is, "we need a New World Order" not matter the context. Look at the US economy and the current issues surrounding the US. How did that happen?? The Banks that were involved aren't US Banks. The bailout Money didn't go to ONE US CITIZEN but multiple CORPORATIONS that I am sure have business dealings withing Iran or any other Muslim Country in that region.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have to agree with the statement, the US government and its military are out of control and with each passing day they bring our species closer to extinction.

The US is financially ruined, but continues to spend trillions of dollars per year on better ways to kill people

If the US becomes a third world nation, the rest of the world may have a small chance to survive.

If it continues to go the way it is, we will never see peace again as the USA’s only export product is weapons, war and death and the only import is the rape of other countries natural resources and control of the drug trade.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

But the key statement is, "we need a New World Order" not matter the context.

In this case I think the context is extremely important. You're talking the whole world here.

From what I gathered he was talking about a new order away from how the U.S. Government operates, and I couldn't agree more. But if he wants to replace it with something that tailors to HIS wants, I couldn't agree less.

Yeah, we need a new world order. No doubt about it. Just not his and I don't care how educated he is or where he got it from. I don't like how he applies it. In short, I don't like the way he thinks in general. He may have some valid specific points, but in general, how he views the rest of the world, he needs to stay in his little corner of it and let everyone else do what they do.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepImpactX

But the key statement is, "we need a New World Order" not matter the context.

In this case I think the context is extremely important. You're talking the whole world here.

From what I gathered he was talking about a new order away from how the U.S. Government operates, and I couldn't agree more. But if he wants to replace it with something that tailors to HIS wants, I couldn't agree less.

Yeah, we need a new world order. No doubt about it. Just not his and I don't care how educated he is or where he got it from. I don't like how he applies it. In short, I don't like the way he thinks in general. He may have some valid specific points, but in general, how he views the rest of the world, he needs to stay in his little corner of it and let everyone else do what they do.

Couldn'T agree more. And as educated as he may be. He is the one that said in front of the whole world that there was no such thing as homosexuality in his country.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

So, could he be a puppet in this whole thing than?? We all talk about our own leadership being Puppets but what about the rest of the World Leaders??

Thats what I am saying. Listening to his interviews are quite interesting, I think I might get a better idea of what he is actually saying if I spoke Arabic....do you speak the language or do you just watch CNN and get the Interpretation??

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So, wasnt Bush Sr in that same context speaking about the Whole World?? Only one delegation walked out when he was speaking. The US didnt walk out. Obama spoke in the same assembly as he did correct?? If he was such a threat, dont you think we could of dropped a bomb on his car when he left the assembly??

Think Outside the Box!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
Hope you realize that new world order to him does not mean NWO/ILLUMINATI ATS EXTRAVAGANZA...

He meant a change in the way everything is being run by Zionists/American lobbyists.

I agree, I believe he is thinking more along the lines of isolating themselves from the west and becoming independent, rather than relying on (or being forced upon) the United States and it's allies. Honestly, I don't see any issue with Nations trading goods that are either scarce or unavailable on their land, but they need to leave the politics out of it. We also should not be occupying other nations, even during times of peace, unless said country asks for aid and are able to repay us in some way. I believe in lending a helping hand, but we are not the Hindu god Shiva, we don't have 6 hands to lend for free at this time when our own country is in economic peril.

I do not believe that Iran's "new world order" is the Zionist vision that we worry about here. I can't say I disagree, if I was the leader of a country and constantly had foreigner's representing different government agencies, as well as troops from other countries, making demands I'd probably be angry too.

I do not think that Iran's "New World Order" is the

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletsCantSilenceIdeas

So, his statements are that he wants a New World Order through Iran?? Or just a New World Order as Iran the only World???

Really???

No disrespect, but these actual words have only been stated by a few and until recently the words "New World Order" was a Hoax. Now, think beyond ur understanding of Iran, Israel, US, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia and it seems Iran may be more on the same page than we think.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

EXACTLY

when Ahmedinajad talks new world order, he means New Middle East without US military bases and Zionists letting Palestinians live in peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

do you speak the language or do you just watch CNN and get the Interpretation??

I don't speak the language and I don't do CNN. Al Jazeera is more unbiased IMO.

American news sources are garbage.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The President of Iran has, on many occasions, even spoke out about US planning the 9/11 attacks. When he speaks New World Order, do you really think he's talking about the same NWO cabal ATS is used to thinking about?

Examples:

abcnews.go.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So, wasnt Bush Sr in that same context speaking about the Whole World?? Only one delegation walked out when he was speaking. The US didnt walk out.

Of course they didn't. A country's delegation isn't going to walk out on it's own leader. That wouldn't be good politics.

Obama spoke in the same assembly as he did correct?? If he was such a threat, dont you think we could of dropped a bomb on his car when he left the assembly??

I'm not sure I get your point with that.

Think Outside the Box!!!

I do. That's why I don't agree with the common concesus that Ahmadinejad is a nut-job because the western wants the rest of the world to think so. I'm a big boy, I can think for myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Already posted mate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
I have to agree with the statement, the US government and its military are out of control and with each passing day they bring our species closer to extinction.

The US is financially ruined, but continues to spend trillions of dollars per year on better ways to kill people

If the US becomes a third world nation, the rest of the world may have a small chance to survive.

If it continues to go the way it is, we will never see peace again as the USA’s only export product is weapons, war and death and the only import is the rape of other countries natural resources and control of the drug trade.

Mickierocksman

I'm trying to be a humorously sarcastic here.

You don’t like the way things are going? Then submit…it’ll all be ok afterwards.

Unfortunately, conflict is the way of mankind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
when Ahmedinajad talks new world order, he means New Middle East without US military bases and Zionists letting Palestinians live in peace.

Well we can go one more step or two...

Israel ceases to exists and the holy lands become a part of Iran. Iraq ceases to exists, or at least the upper 70% that are Shiites and become a part of Iran. Iran has nukes that can reach any city in Europe...what do I care I live in Washington state...lol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I'm in a big-picture mood tonight...a rather intuitive kind of feeling, where I'm not in the mood to discuss details and specific meanings behind this concept of 'New World Order' that Ahmedinejad has presented here.
Please remove any concept of our familiar (on ATS!) concept of 'NWO / Illuminati, etc, from your mind.

I have a strong feeling that North America is going to lose this one. And for a good reason and a positive endgame.

I feel as if this is what was implied by 'The End of the World AS WE KNOW IT', predicted by the Mayas for 2012.

You have to admit, our culture has indeed gone beyond the intrinsic laws of Mother Nature and is surely leading to a violent and tragic demise of our species, and indeed, all the very beauty that we have been supplied, for free, by our host planet.

Think about what a bully is, and why a bully feels they need to inflict pain and suffering on another living being.
Now think about what the North American culture bases itself on.
It is intrinsic to the American culture to compete with its neighbour, friend, relative, partner...rather than to integrate with them and to empathise with the differences that exist between them in their relationship.

The base cause for bullying is that the bully doesn't feel very good about themself, feels inadequate, etc, but knows no other way than to terrorize and debase the 'other', rather than to inflict that pain on themself.

I think that Ahmedinejad, and in fact, most of the rest of the world, realizes this and to try to express it, the best they can.

I see two very great and dangerous threats to the rest of the world: They exist primarily in the USA and ISRAEL....Not those whole countries, mind you; you could call it one particular 'mindset' that prevails in these two cultural areas: that of the Zionist culture of thought.

Think about who the bullies are? Who exerts the most effort in seeking power in order to bully the best and most?

I honestly think that Ahmadinejad is reaching out here....Each conflicting side could contribute its cultural wisdom to try to find a common ground, in thought, music, art, cultural history, survival; and a common purpose to bring gratitude and harmony to Mother Earth.

He's right.
Now, are you power seeking, greedy bullies going to back down, or what?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Unfortunately, conflict is the way of mankind.

Fortunately, not all mankind agrees with that.

What happened to turning the other cheek?
Or if someone wants your shirt give them your coat too?
How about not striking the second blow?

Imagine if we had not started all the wars after 911? Instead, been forgiving? Do you think the world at large would have less respect after that? Or more?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join