It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOA visualization..... Am I doing it wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I realised something a couple of days ago that I wasn't actually visualising myself. I had actually created a different version of me in my head, but it felt like it wasn't me when visualising, it felt as if it was someone else. I noticed it when I came out of visualising that I felt like I was 'myself' again, I thought that surely even though I'm visualising I should still actually feel that it's myself I'm visualising about.

Anyone else done anything similar? I feel like I've wasted years of visualisation!!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Perhaps you were visualizing what you want to be as opposed to what you are?

Take a look at this...

it seems to help some people....

Who are you?

edit on 25-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This probably won't be helpful but, um, a visualization of yourself, at best, is still just a visualization and, as such, not yourself.

Now, if you can't visualize a beer, then you should worry.

If you wanna persist in visualizing yourself, try it in front of a mirror and after you've got a good image close your eyes and try to hold it. Once you've got that, imagine yourself floating over your self/image and looking down. Ignore the bald spot. Now float back down in front of yourself and open your eyes. Now...got get a brewski.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Anyone else done anything similar? I feel like I've wasted years of visualisation!!

Yeah. I found out that what I was doing was daydreaming. So close, and yet...

top topics

join