Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Someone convince me to take the GOP ticket seriously.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
With all due respect in light of the OP's opening statement your response to my post is entirely off topic.

As for debate I am a lurker recently turned member so perhaps in the future. I am sure You would be a formidable opponent.

Well I guess we are both off topic... lol

You didn't convince the OP to vote GOP...

But to our defense the whole OP post is off topic to his opening title.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
Tell you what. $1,000,000 goes to the first person that can explain to me why my thread should not be on topic and be convincing.

Lol what the hell does that mean? Expain to you why your thread (the OP) should not be on topic...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

"I got to start off on something that was really troubling that occurred last night," said the Wisconsin congressman and Republican vice-presidential nominee at the top of his town hall here. "Did you guys watch that Packer game last night? I mean, give me a break. It is time to get the real refs."
source

So this is not just flip flopping but it is almost at an IQ level that makes me wonder where his helmet is.

Two COMPLETELY different scenarios!

Unions/Collective bargaining in regards to Sunday Night Football!!

vs.

Unions/Collective bargaining with those we trust to teach our children.

OF COURSE football is MORE important than teaching our kids!!! Geez!! This is America! Where have you been??

A bad call in football game??? National crisis!!! Pay those refs whatever they want!!!

Teachers???..ahhh...screw em...they already get the occassional apple!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
With all due respect in light of the OP's opening statement your response to my post is entirely off topic.

As for debate I am a lurker recently turned member so perhaps in the future. I am sure You would be a formidable opponent.

Well I guess we are both off topic... lol

You didn't convince the OP to vote GOP...

But to our defense the whole OP post is off topic to his opening title.

No debate on this one.

I was just saying in a light hearted way that I could not convince anyone (including myself) that anyone in this race is worth a second glance.

Not unlike yourself Me & The Cats will continue to be well fed under a sturdy roof.

So... whatever.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Tell you what. $1,000,000 goes to the first person that can explain to me why my thread should not be on topic and be convincing.

Lol what the hell does that mean? Expain to you why your thread (the OP) should not be on topic...

Because you have not even touched the topic along with many others that wrote completely off topic nonsense.
Are you saying you have no idea why you insist on taking my thread off topic?
You could have made some good money if you only knew why you were doing what you were doing.

If you want to derail my thread, I expect you to explain to me why I should just watch it go off topic.

Do you need me to type it more slowly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join