It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like people should listen to me, Aliens/Ufos Newfoundland Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi there everyone!
This is my first post, but the reason I am here is to get peoples attention!
To find answers to get help!

I live in Newfoundland Canada. Most of our weather is foggy or cloud covered. (Actually our weather is very unusual sometimes its raining then it will snow, the sun will come out and u can get a sunburn and then we have a snow storm, all in one day! I am not kidding!) Anyways the fact is most of the time its foggy or cloud covered. I'm here to find people who live in Newfoundland or somewhere foggy/cloud covered where Ufos are sighted regularly. For the past few weeks I've been feeling crazy looking up ufo sightings here on the island, looking at the sky and just feeling like I'm on to something. I do not have a telescope but I do know of a great stargazing place just outside the city up a steep scary hill next to a really creepy graveyard. But I feel that Newfoundland is being watched. Look at us on a global map. Its a really nice looking island, it stands out. Every year we have a hurricane season right now we are going through one, so far only one, but if you believe that aliens have something to do with the weather like that its a perfect way for them to check out our little island. Were also so surrounded by water. I have found some articles and stuff about this.

Please if you feel like you can help me out, please do.

I myself feel that all the strange things ive seen or heard in the sky overhead my whole life isn't just "jets" or "satellites". Ive been watching the sky since I was a child. Something is watching Newfoundland. There is something up there for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Gander is and has been a sighting hot spot in the past....there have been several airplane /UFO encounters either comming into gander or leaving it.....
I hope you get to the bottom of the Newfie UFie flap

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks for caring enough to respond!

ya Gander has had some weird things. That's also where they interrogated Lieutenant Graham Bethune after he spotted a unknown flying craft, he did spot it off the coast around gander as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sophieann

Welcome to ATS.

You could look in the Search here for possible UFO stories from Newfoundland.

One of the best Can UFO sightings was in Shag Harbour, NS. So you never know.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

"I do know of a great stargazing place just outside the city up a steep scary hill next to a really creepy graveyard."

You should get yourself a camera and bring it with you every time you go there. I am sure you could get some interesting pics for ATS threads between the two of those things.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Thanks for the info! They were probably on there way back to the Rock haha!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A warm welcome to the forum form BC. That was an interesting post.

Fraser Valley also has a lot of sightings in BC, and BC in general.

If you've seen crafts, sensed them, had them respond to you, then there more going on than just sightings.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Thanks!

Thats the plan! I have a good one but Its in Holyrood and I'm not sure what kind of camera I would even need. Plus I'm trying to get the nerve to go there alone. I have never done that before. Its really creepy itself. If you believe in ghosts/spirits its a good place to go as well. Weird stuff goes on up there but even on a foggy night if you look up you can usually see the sky really well. Its up a long narrow cliff edge road that leads up until you reach the first graveyard. If you walk through the first graveyard and down a path there's a second abandoned graveyard. creepy blue light surround the second one at certain nights/times.
So going there alone is kinda not in my plans haha

I wanna figure out the ufo/ alien stuff not the creepy old ghosts hahaha

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the welcome!
BC is lovely I am actually in the process of moving there.

But ya I feel things sometimes when I am alone in the dark. I live in Fog City yet being in the fog gives me shivers.
I personally don't think I will be contacted by any. I have 4 cats and a dog and besides bad luck in my life (alllll my life) I find that my animals guard me almost protect me from anything odd. Only when I am completely alone (or with humans) do i feel things. Im having trouble sleeping I'm so obsessed and determined to prove it. My dreams have become really intense and strange the past few nights. I wake up feeling dazed and sweating. (probably just myself going insane)

When your in the middle of nowhere and its a dark night you can see everything in the sky perfectly.
Ive heard sounds during storms that can't be planes. Fog prevents the planes from taking off or landing sometimes and I have heard loud airplane like sounds on these days. When nothings supposed to be flying up there?

sorry i keep ranting on everyone!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome sophieann

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I live just outside st. Johns in flatrock and I too believe that newfoundland is being watched. I have been watching what I believe to be UFOs regularly for about two years. Its defiantly not a plane or helicopter as they make no sound and move in an unnatural way and at speeds which neither a plane or helicopter could do

top topics

join