It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awake is the new sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So you think you've woken up and that you are in the midst of revelation? Let me highlight a few of the ludicrous ideologies we adhere to due to a lack of knowledge.

Integer

en.wikipedia.org...
The integers (from the Latin integer, literally "untouched," hence "whole": the word entire comes from the same origin, but via French[1]) are formed by the natural numbers (including 0) (0, 1, 2, 3, ...) together with the negatives of the non-zero natural numbers (−1, −2, −3, ...). Viewed as a subset of the real numbers, they are numbers that can be written without a fractional or decimal component, and fall within the set [..., −2, −1, 0, 1, 2, ...]. For example, 21, 4, and −2048 are integers; 9.75, 5½, and √2 are not integers.

Integers may be signed or unsigned, signed being both negative and positive in magnitude (....-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3....), whereas unsigned is only to be positive in magnitude (0,1,2,3....)

Set

en.wikipedia.org...(mathematics)
A set in mathematics is a collection of well defined and distinct objects, considered as an object in its own right. Sets are one of the most fundamental concepts in mathematics. Developed at the end of the 19th century, set theory is now a ubiquitous part of mathematics, and can be used as a foundation from which nearly all of mathematics can be derived. In mathematics education, elementary topics such as Venn diagrams are taught at a young age, while more advanced concepts are taught as part of a university degree.

Everything that occurs within a digital device (mobile phones, computers, basically sense-representative calculators) is mathematics, we all know this but fail to realise it.

Who owns the number?

If, for example, a numerical value can represent many things then you can have 5 oranges, 5 computes & 5 people. Witness the count, the numerical value, is independent of that which it is applied to.

This is the unsigned integer sequence, which is base free, but represented here using base 10. Take any unsigned value of any base and it is of this unsigned integer sequence.

101b2 == 5b10

12b3 == 5b10

11b4 == 5b10

10b5 == 5b10

So on and so forth.

If one were to assign values to a languages symbolism, of whichever dialect, then the value 5 would represent some arrangement of that symbolism.

If we take the English alphabet with 26 letters and number them from A/0 to Z/25 then, dependent upon the subset size (from 1 character to all 26 characters), the value 5 may represent the letter F, or the arrangement of AAAAE and so on. A simple iteration of the numerical sequence is all that is required for one to know all available arrangements of whatever symbolism is assigned within the subset defined.

Basically this means anything written in the English language need not necessarily be tied to a moment of space-time to be experienced.

When asked to think of a numerical value and hold it in ones mind we can. In a similar manner any digital device may be requested to "think" of a value.

Given that all is simply number, all the audio, all the images, all the writings, is it correct for one to assign themselves as the creator of that work? Is it correct for people to be persecuted because another has claimed a number as his and his alone?

Is it correct we have people being paid phenomenal amounts of money for what is able to be made an automated process? Do graphics artists have a greater entitlement than toilet cleaners? When one is only bringing forth a state of a digital device (state machine) which may be rendered with or without the graphics artist is he/she more entitled to live than the toilet cleaner?

To understand the visual side I would recommend this video, and even though its focus is visual time traversal, it explains the basic structure of visuals within digital devices.

Procedurally generated content is the future and will demand a major restructuring of our society to accommodate its revelations. What will all the artists do when their works are available independent of their involvement? Should metallica pay back all monies they have made? Should the decision regarding napster be overturned? Should copyright infringement be redefined given this evolution of understanding? This I believe is one of the biggest concerns but will also return the arts to their proper function within society.

That's enough of a rant for me.

A related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That's quite the microcosmic numeric structural sequences you mentioned; everything is based off of senquential novelty experience generated by these codes. We as consciousness give off frequencies in our environment to generate experiences based off of the numeric wavelengths our thoughts/emotions.
We create our own inner universe on this matrix grid, and everything we manifest are forms of energy (with a numeric value) which follows with reaction (karma) towards our experiences. The dimensions and parabols of our reality are really complex and interesting, but letting go of any attachments to searching and riding the timewave is a cosmic experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I agree, at least to an extent, you may indeed manifest your reality but first one must conquer the kingdom of nine gates.

If you take an image of yourself right now, that image exists you can view it, and typically it is accepted that anyone in the future who has access to it or it is shared with are able to view it as well. If that image is simply a state or a number, and numbers are time space independent, then what is to stop someone from viewing that image at the start of time the end of time or any other moment in between?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Very informative thread , does it mean the whole pattern is only shown when all pieces are joined?
am a little bit .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Somebody explain to me WTF is going on here....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
reply to post by sgspecial19

I agree, at least to an extent, you may indeed manifest your reality but first one must conquer the kingdom of nine gates.

If you take an image of yourself right now, that image exists you can view it, and typically it is accepted that anyone in the future who has access to it or it is shared with are able to view it as well. If that image is simply a state or a number, and numbers are time space independent, then what is to stop someone from viewing that image at the start of time the end of time or any other moment in between?

Only their own free will. Time doesn't break, it bends and is a compression of consciousness (like gravity)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Someone is making associations between dissimilar things and has drawn great personal significance from it.

This is usually the most evident in certain types of psychiatric disorder or during drug 'trips'.

In the early days of the internet, these people were often called "Kooks".

Another glowing example of such an affliction is "The Time Cube".

Sometimes these people have some interesting and amusing ideas. Sometimes they don't.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I am content.

It is a fairly typical tactic you are resorting to but not one which will work here.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

You seem to be pretty good with the numbers. Can you grow a carrot? How about a cucumber?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You fool only yourself on the smart alec tip. A question for you, there are many cultivars of the same species, how many edible plants do you really think there is?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Someone is making associations between dissimilar things and has drawn great personal significance from it.

This is usually the most evident in certain types of psychiatric disorder or during drug 'trips'.

Sometimes these people have some interesting and amusing ideas. Sometimes they don't.

PARADOXICALLY GOD is BOTH a KOOK and NOT a KOOK at the SAME time and EVERYTHING and NOTHING at the SAME time.

Someone (GOD) is making associations between dissimilar things and has drawn great personal (GODLY) significance from it.

edit on 26-9-2012 by neotech1neothink because: GOD told me to do it - I told MYSELF to do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by chr0naut

PARADOXICALLY GOD is BOTH a KOOK and NOT a KOOK at the SAME time and EVERYTHING and NOTHING at the SAME time.

Someone (GOD) is making associations between dissimilar things and has drawn great personal (GODLY) significance from it.

edit on 26-9-2012 by neotech1neothink because: GOD told me to do it - I told MYSELF to do it.

Thank you for that snippet of knowledge/ignorance. I now/never feel truly enlightened/deceived.

I'm glad you can SEE it, 'cause there it is.

top topics

join