It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with the swedish politican, first to talk about chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yesterday,
an article went viral. A swedish politican was the first to talk about chemtrail in the mainstream media.
Here is the link tho the nice work from a fellow ATSer. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now there is an interview with her online:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just goes to show that politicians can swallow BS like other people........indeed as a politician isn't it a requirement??

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

And so an out of focused camera and what could be anyone on the phone is proof that chemtrails exist?

Here is the link tho the nice work from a fellow ATSer. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also found this to be interesting....

Sorry, but this politician is falling for the same misinformation coming from Michael Murphy as most chemtrail believers have done before her.

Now further into this video I see this....

Now I know this isn't your video,but you did post a link and if this is the same politician then it all comes full circle as to what these politicians are basing their facts on.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

This Swedish politician doesn't really offer up anything new about the existence of chemtrails. This is just one other person who says she believes that chemtrails exist. Politicians are just like us; they are free to believe anything they want, and they are just as apt to believe things that are not true.

If she had some additional information on the issue that she learned as a member of Parliament, then I would say she DOES have something new to add. However, in the end, this turns out just to be some person (granted, a member of Swedish Parliament) who just happens to believe in chemtrails. There is no reason why her status as a member of the Green party in Sweden has anything additional to do with her belief. I wouldn't be surprised if she believed in chemtrails BEFORE becoming a memeber of Parliament...

...That is to say, she did NOT learn "secret" information as a result of joining parliament.

edit on 9/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please contribute to previously existing thread located here.

Thanks!

Thread closed.

top topics

join