It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N32P Dynamic aviation "survey" plane at the NTTR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
flightaware.com...

The FAA currently lists this plane for "spraying" and "aerial surveying." However when these planes hang out at Livermore, I suspect another Argus test plane.

Flightaware isn't showing it in the Vegas area at the moment, but it has been detected there via mode-s. It has also been to Creech in the past.

Argus is a troublesome code word since it has been used for lots of projects, including some at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL) many times. This wiki explains the project:
en.wikipedia.org...
To elaborate a bit further, the LLNL Argus surveillance is done with multiple high quality cameras and lenses, then electronically stitched together to form a wide area surveillance. This is similar to the failed Gorgon Stare project, which used junky cell phone cameras.

I suppose I can't rule out the plane spraying insecticide over the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) in order to protect its vast plantation of ....er....Joshua trees and creosote bush. Nope, it is a camera plane.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
FYI, this plane is currently on the move. (19:12 UTC). It has filed to fly to KBJC (Rocky Mountain Airport Colorado), due in at 5:13 PM MST (00:13 UTC). This could be the final destination, or just a pit stop.
flightaware.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Don't say that its a spray plane too loudly, The chemtrail nuts will be all over it
lol

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

This is the sprayer. It is ugly with nozzles in the back.
flightaware.com...

Same company, different plane. The last photo I got of it shows it olive drab. It spends much time over the ocean so it wouldn't surprise me if it is equipped for surveillance.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thats a nice little star pattern it made.
Do you know the rego number of this plane?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

N45N. It should have shown up on the flightaware page. This plane operates at around 15kft, so the instrumentation must be primo if it is snooping. That seems too high to be spraying.

Most civilian surveillance is done at a few kft AGL. Not so high as to interfere with regular air traffic, but not so low that the average person notices.

Everyone worries about drones snooping on them. That only happens in certain specific zones. In your every day life, if you are being snooped on, it is by a Cessna 182, a Beech 190/200, or a PC-12. "Bog standard" planes you see everyday.

Note that not just anyone can use KNUQ. That is a federal airfield. Other than lifeflight for nearby Stanford Hospital, you need to belong to the club to use KNUQ. Google parks their jets there, thanks to some sleazy deal they cut with NASA. I caught Elon Musk landing there once, but that was probably on official business for SpaceX.

Dynamic Aviation had the bug spraying contract for the light brown apple moth, but that operation never took place.

I have never seen any official statement regarding N45Ns flights.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see N32P went to Livermore. Lawrence Livermore Labs does the image sensors for Argus. Argus is less well known than Gorgon Stare, but the same idea. Wide area surveillance by sticking together imagery from multiple cameras.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well N32P seems to be very devoid of any cool attachments. No pods.

Here is a high resolution photo of the plane:

The only odd thing on the plane is a small hose and nozzle as seen here:

Please, no chemtrail replies! This hose could be standard equipment on a Beechcraft for all I know.

A few more photos of the plane:

Well at least we know it doesn't have any pods on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A similar Dynamic Aviation plane but without the nozzle:
Dynamic plane

An Army plane with the nozzle:

edit on 15-1-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Tracking down a tip, N32P has been flying out of KSLI, which is Los Alamitos Army Airfield in southern California. So is it spying on the south-landers? Well not quite.
Medfly program
So it releases sterile flies out of that tube:

Oh hey, I hope you weren't eating. ;-)

This closes the case on a few Dynamic Aviation aircraft. I see N76Q and N65U in the video, both registered to Dynamic Aviation.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Actually, there is still more to discover with N32P. Basically why did it fly to Desert Rock Airstrip and presumably on the Nevada Test Site. I doubt there is much agriculture in Nevada to protect. [Well the Moapa valley grows great tomatoes, but that is on the other side of the range.]

Did they use the bug nozzle for some other purpose? NTS counter terrorism center?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There was some interest in this plane recently, so I put the photos on a Web page.
www.lazygranch.com...

The new server has limited data bandwidth, so it disallows hot linking, which is why the images in the older posts don't show up. But they are all in the new web page.

top topics

join