It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought This was Funny - Lady says Cherokee Indians are Muslim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Didn't know where else to put it. Before you say anything, I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS. I just thought this was so funny in how deluded she is, one of the few times I've faced palm'd
edit on 25-9-2012 by Svipdagr because: fixed embeding and wording

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't find this funny, I find it sad. Ignorance is killing the human race. I don't like to quote the bible "buy bull" but it has a lot of wisdom, for example, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What is up with the sparkles ?

Anyway, this is hilariously insane. I guess I'm a Mooooselem now too. Sorry Jesyus all that serving you my whole life, gosh darnit, I'm a moooooselem now.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr

Didn't know where else to put it. Before you say anything, I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS. I just thought this was so funny in how deluded she is, one of the few times I've faced palm'd
edit on 25-9-2012 by Svipdagr because: fixed embeding and wording

I have Cherokee ancestry....am I a terrorist now? I guess our forefathers were really just way way way ahead of the curve when they got to the Americas....they knew the dirty little secret that Cherokees were really veiled terrorists of the future....

all joking aside...there isn't much to say seriously lol...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is just as funny as Jews claiming that the native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Looked up U.S. treaties to see and found a treaty for 1785 and 1791 with the Cherokee Indians. In neither one is there any muslim name.This just seems to be propaganda. If anyone can prove me wrong and show a government document showing this supposed treaty I would really like to see it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
This is just as funny as Jews claiming that the native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel.

or that Mormons claim Native Americans have dark skin because they are cursed Lamanites.

wait a second. that's not funny. that's just pathetic.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Wha - whoa...what? They think it's the native Americans?

Everyone knows it was the elohim.

And they should be back any minute, so look busy.

top topics

join