It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well it looks like money begets money from jewerly to music,
Paris is not doing too badly.

more money...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well what can we do? sex will continue to sell

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009

You say that like it's a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by 2009

You say that like it's a bad thing. [/quot]

But its Paris Hilton's sex appeal.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
They're giving her way too much attention, she doesn't have anything really special, she really isn't that pretty (way too thin, and blonde aren't my thing anyway), she's just a rich mean bitch.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
paris hilton is not only a slut she is a mean filthy rich winch

LL1

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Such negativity on a person you haven't even met.
Do I smell hate because she's rich, and connected, and you're not?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ii don't like her since the only reason she is getting attention is because of a smutty sex tape. Plus the crap on this new supposed tape does'nt clean her image in my eye, racist and a pot smoker.

And its sad to see little girls look up to her

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Such negativity on a person you haven't even met.
Do I smell hate because she's rich, and connected, and you're not?

Actually, I don't usually mind when a person gets attention because she is a talented singer, or actress, but her... Why is she famous? Simply because she is rich.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Paris Hilton? Neither love her nor hate her. From what I've seen, there just isn't enough for me to care either way.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
They're giving her way too much attention, she doesn't have anything really special, she really isn't that pretty (way too thin, and blonde aren't my thing anyway), she's just a rich mean bitch.

i agree. shes not that hot.

in the words of Jeff Foxworthy

Dating Paris Hilton is like "going to a house of ill repute looking for a wife. Anything thats been drivinf that hard by that many people....you really dont wanna put your key in it."

shes nasty. might as well be christina agulara(sp) for all i care. those are 2 ladies (whores) i wouldnt wanna touch.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I do not "hate" Paris Hilton, simply because hating someone takes energy, and I dont want to waste my energy. I think Paris Hilton is comparable to a fat 30 yr old man who lives in his parents basement, playing video games. Both are useless and sponge off their parents.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
She was already known for "horing" up the career ladder in the fashion world, and partying to the point anyone else would be bored to death. I saw a little of the sex tape, and if I had a boyfriend or husband, I know I could've done much better. No cops around or nothing.

But what really ticked me off, was that whole "brusied thing" was already done to a model back in '98, during the week on may 12th, during some stupid NY fashion week party to get back at some male argentinan model.

She's even sadder than satan, at least he can come with new stuff. And I read excerpts from her book, she makes Nora Roberts look like Willam Shakesphere.

I feel sorry for the girls younger than I.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A friend of mine used to date a girl who's father is a billionaire....more money then both he or his inheritor will ever know what to do with....

All of his daughters have basically become a reflection of Paris Hilton.....One is in the same rehab center that the Olsen twin went to...and if you think what’s her face went there b/c of a weight problem...well.....just think about it real hard.....

These girls are so incredibly spoiled...They've never had jobs...and they whine like babies when they don't get what they want - If they wreck their Acura SUV, daddy will buy a new one tomorrow...Get in trouble with law? - We'll have that wiped off your record in two or three days....When theyre told to wash the dishes, they'll actually have a fight with their father - My friend started doing their chores for them just to shut them up......And then the parents began to use him - Can you come over? We don't know how to turn on the leaf blower...Oh thanks...well - you can blow the driveway.....

They’re all the same....They somehow all function under the same influences, regardless of creed, race or color....

It's like a crazy dream-life gone berserk....

[edit on 1/14/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

you forgot whore.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

"PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch
GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing...

Filed By Matt Drudge"

top topics

join