It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer death rates set to drop 17 per cent by 2030

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Cancer death rates set to drop 17 per cent by 2030

www.c ancerresearchuk.org

The rates of people dying from cancer are predicted to fall by 17 per cent (16.8) in the UK by 2030 according to new statistics released today by Cancer Research UK (Tuesday).

For all cancers, adjusting for age, 170 people in every 100,000 died from the disease in 2010 but by 2030 it is predicted this will fall to 142 in every 100,000. This is largely due to better survival rates, thanks to earlier diagnosis and improved treatments, but also reflects a reduction in smoking-related cancers leading to fewer deaths.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cancerresearchuk.org

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was looking in the article and supporting stats for where it said that homeopathy was responsible for curing cancer, or crystals, or iridology, and I coldn't find it. I'm sure I must have missed something - it appears to say that actual medicine and healthier lifestyle choices are involved.........I'm sure that can't be true??

Aren't chemtrails and fluoride lowering lifespans or something like that? aren't TPTB supposed to be killing 95% of us off with various conspiracies that the MSM don't report??

www.c ancerresearchuk.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

join