It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if a regular has disappeared from ATS, been "warned off', or worse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I tend to come and go myself for various reasons, but have learned to leave some sort of parting message on my bio so people don't get to concerned. Just learned that recently as I came back and was flooded with IMs asking me if I was ok.
I was kind of surprised that people do pay attention. I hope your friend is just taking a break, sometimes we all need one from this crazy website.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I live in The Netherlands so, after all my pro-american threads and kindness towards the american government and its people I hope that Obama consider me an ally and gives the green light to sent the US-marines to find me. ....Or at least give you guys the means to make the voyage over the big drink, find a comfortable hotel and find me well and alive.

edit on 26/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The Netherlands? As in Amsterdam? Must resist post that would violate the T&C.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Alien abduction?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
lycose, Why would I seek attention by starting a topic like this? There are better ways to gain attention I think.

Anyway,
I can find out the last post made by looking at their profile and there are no comments by them on their profile either. This person has not posted anywhere since early July 2012 and before that was posting nearly every day on the thread.

I am not being annoyingly mysterious as some people are, I just dont want to mention their name as I dont know if this would cause more problems than it solves. The topic is for discussing general disappearances not just one individual. I only used them as an example of someone who I reckon has disappeared without trace....

Oh well, I guess we just have to wait and see. Thank you for all your suggestions.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is it this guy?
doomsdayjesters.com...

If it was Walter this is why!
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by zatara

The Netherlands? As in Amsterdam? Must resist post that would violate the T&C.

Youre a dork.. and I feel completely disrespected and left out. Exactly what must one do to be "warned off".. I mean whats an ATSer gotta do?!

Dear dear Intrepid, my first shemales Id ever seen were in Amsterdam.. and I swear I couldnt tell the diff. Just a helpful hint in the event you strong arm the other poster and get an invite for a visit. I mean.. senses dulled and those gorgeous shemales.. you know...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Qmantoo are you in love with this guy? How deep has your intellectual bonding gone? And more to the point where the hell is Inter dimensional Detective? I'm getting worried and I dont even know the guy!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
Qmantoo are you in love with this guy? How deep has your intellectual bonding gone? And more to the point where the hell is Inter dimensional Detective? I'm getting worried and I dont even know the guy!

Dont hate. I have an unhealthy thing for Ahab.. Imean a guy in socks and sandals is just yummy.
And DD?? I do believe that tothetenth ate him. Literally. Unknown if it was with fava beans... but Ive read a few posts lately that make me wonder. ATS mods COULD likely be a cabal of cannibals. They like their meats paranoid and copy-paste-y.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

So... you're frustrated, worried and since they've been gone...

You've learned to do the laundry, feed the cat, and clean the house.
You promised to be patient while they worked their problems out.
When they packed their bags, their destination wasn't clear;
But you sensed that their intentions were honest and sincere.

Now you're more worried and just wish...

They would telephone, tell a friend, tell a lie about where they've been.
Send a pigeon, send a fax; Write it on a post-it pad.
Send a signal up in smoke, tap it out in Morse Code.

You'd prefer a bad excuse...

They missed their bus, missed their plane; surely this can be explained.
Lost their car at the mall; got locked in a bathroom stall.
Playing guitar with The Band; on the road with Pearl Jam.
Buried with The Grateful Dead; came back as a Parrot Head.
Got derailed, got de-iced; offered as a sacrifice.
FBI, CIA; if they've seen them they ain't saying.

No news

Still no news!

Good Luck, really, I hate it when a friend disappears with little to no notice. Leaves me feeling like I never let them know what they meant to me, because if they did they wouldn't let me worry about them...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm alive, i'm stil here...just lurking a bit!
oh it's not me? oh nevermind

But seriously, over the years i've seen quite a few people just fall off of ATS, perhaps it got too political and they joined GLP! lol

Dimensional Detective, Cavscout, ShadowXIX to name a few just disapeared probably going to better places...perhaps they lost their login and use another nickname?

oh i'm originally from the Netherlands too, lived there for 20 years of my life or so, been in the US for around 10 years and I love it, so I don't mind a few pro-America threads since it's a great country in theory, just the government is starting to make some...uhm....mistakes...

Regardless of that I am serving in the US Army with pride...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join