learn more

Iran's Ahmadinejad pushes new world order, end to American 'bullying'

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Iran's Ahmadinejad pushes new world order, end to American 'bullying'

www.washingtonpost.com

NEW YORK — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE’-neh-zhahd) says that a new world order needs to emerge, away from American “bullying” and domination.

Ahmadinejad spoke to The Associated Press Tuesday in a wide-ranging interview on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly — his last as president of Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad tells the AP, “God willing, a new order will come together and we’ll do away with everything that distances us.”

He says, “bullying” and “occupation” must come to an end.

Wow, here we have Ahmadinejad calling for a New World Order, one that will rectify some of the problems in the world. This, my friends is a similar proposal to those made by other world leaders, most notably the POTUS...

Suddenly, Ahmadinejad is not all what he appears to be...

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The things he says do you make you wonder. I mean it's hard to support the US's stance on them, when they really haven't done anything...ever.

I found the ending of the article interesting too.

Ahmadinejad spoke to The Associated Press Tuesday in a wide-ranging interview on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly — his last as president of Iran.

Oddly, it sticks out in a bad way. Hmmm

Thanks for the thread OP S&F

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow, this guy is just relentless. I can't believe people still take him seriously.

He's all for world peace... as long as all the Jews are dead first, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This latest call by Mr Ahmadinejad for a NWO is not new. He has been calling for a NWO fairly regularly for the past 2 years at least.
2011 call for NWO

He called for the exact same thing a few years back at the UN anti-poverty summit in Sept 2010
2010 call for NWO

Now, what is interesting, is that all of these calls are to wake the public up (imo) to the other NWO that is currently emerging......as is evidenced by these videos

S&F OP - this needs to be discussed - all is not what it seems (on the surface of it)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

This is the kind of ignorance that drives me crazy. He doesn't want the Jews dead. Iran has a huge Jewish population of it's own. It's the Israeli government so many people have a problem with.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just because Jews live in Iran does not mean he isn't antisemitic...

The guy wants Israel wiped off the map.

The Israeli government may not be all unicorns and rainbows either, but c'mon now... read between the lines.

He denies the Holocaust even happened!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You might find this interesting:

"So when we say 'to be wiped,' we say for occupation to be wiped off from this world. For war-seeking to (be) wiped off and eradicated, the killing of women and children to be eradicated. And we propose the way. We propose the path. The path is to recognize the right of the Palestinians to self-governance."

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Dear GogoVicMorrow,

I hate to be so petty, but I ran over to Wiki to see what there was on the Iranian population. The best estimte I saw was about 78 million. The Jewish population is estimated at 25,000 and slowly falling. That's about 3/100 of one per cent. Or, 3 out of 10,000, if you prefer.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I hate to be so petty,
Getting used to it, no worries.

Digest this ... Israel offered every Jew in Iran 10,000. dollars to relocate to Israel.

They told Israel to stuff it.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Dear GogoVicMorrow,

I hate to be so petty, but I ran over to Wiki to see what there was on the Iranian population. The best estimte I saw was about 78 million. The Jewish population is estimated at 25,000 and slowly falling. That's about 3/100 of one per cent. Or, 3 out of 10,000, if you prefer.

With respect,
Charles1952

I hate to be petty back, but remind me again please, what percentage of Israel's population is Persian?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Dear frazzle,

I was simply referring to GoGoVicMorrow's statement that:

Iran has a huge Jewish population of it's own.
and remarking that it really doesn't.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

This is the kind of ignorance that drives me crazy. He doesn't want the Jews dead. Iran has a huge Jewish population of it's own. It's the Israeli government so many people have a problem with.

Ok....he wants Israel taken out then. Jews are fine to him as long as they live like the Kurds.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Dear frazzle,

I was simply referring to GoGoVicMorrow's statement that:

Iran has a huge Jewish population of it's own.
and remarking that it really doesn't.

With respect,
Charles1952

In other words, there are NO Persians living (or welcome) in Israel. It shouldn't be all that hard to come right out and admit the fact that non Jews are not welcome or accepted in the Israeli theocracy. Heck, they don't even want half the Jews who were brought in and used to push out the Palestinians by their sheer numbers and are treated like sub humans. They served there purpose and now they need to go, too.

Racism in Israel towards non-white Jews is not subtle. There is abundant evidence of blatant institutionalised racism in schools, hospitals, housing associations and within the workforce. This racism and open discrimination also pervade Israeli society at a grassroots level. alethonews.wordpress.com...

It must be really really hard anymore to convince people that Israel is anything resembling a democracy.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can you blame the guy? I think I'd be pretty pissed off when a foreign invading country starts telling you how to live,put yourself in his situation,what if China started telling us how to run our country,I see a united arab country in the future,and as far as Isreal,look at the facts ,who always starts trouble and blames it on others,get the hell out of the middle east,leave them alone,take care of the US,stay out of others problems and solve ours first IMO

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I believe the correct translation is about removing the Zionist regime in Israel from the pages of history, not literally removing Israel off of the planet.

And he doesn't deny that the holocaust happened, just that the Palestinians didn't have anything to do with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Only way to stop American "bullying" to create a United Middle East Treaty. If Muslims want to live without another country telling them how to live is to have a strong allies, so a country would think twice before engaging. Reason middle east is falling is because the way they are separated.

I don't care how others want to live their life. Their ways of living is better for them, if someone feels offended living there, they just had to move, its not like they are trapped in a island.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thank you for checking GoGoVicMorrow's "fact".
I'd have done so myself (and the idea Iran having a "huge" Jewish population did seem fishy) though I generally hate researching other people's arguments for them.

That's the kind of ignorance that drives me crazy. People who throw around the "I" word while making unsupported claims.
edit on 9/26/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I've always been a proponent of stopping American influence in the world.

I would like to see America pull out of every country.
Stop all aid.
Stop sending pharmaceuticals to third world nations.
Remove all our military.
Stop foreign trade.
Stop sending food.

Build a big damned wall and let the rest of the world enjoy their "New World Order."

We'll send a nice fruit basket.

top topics

join