It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jihad Posters Appear In NYC Subways (IMAGE)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
im sure those jihadist will show us how un-savage they really are.

by rioting and cutting peoples heads off....

and the poster doesnt say all muslims are bad, it is against JIHAD. which is fairly savage last time i checked.

if this were a an anti catholic poster the libs would be cheering for the glory of free speech. but how dare somebody speak out against the people who murder innocent people in the name of jihad. HOW DARE THEY!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i love how isreal is written in blue (color of loyalty) and jihad is in red (color for anger). i wonder if my tax dollars helped pay for this.
edit on 9/25/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Pay attention to the countries' flags.

Israel's flag is white & blue.

Every single Muslim flag has black & red in it.

Flags say a lot about a country.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i love how isreal is written in blue (color of loyalty) and jihad is in red (color for anger). i wonder if my tax dollars helped pay for this.
edit on 9/25/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Pay attention to the countries' flags.

Israel's flag is white & blue.

Every single Muslim flag has black & red in it.

Flags say a lot about a country.
The US Flag has Red and Blue in it.

Whats your point?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't think flags colors have anything to do with status or at least it hasn't been brought to my attention.

Although, I think countries take pride in their colors and designs. But that just about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That poster is simply appalling.

I'm not a muslim and I'm not a jew, so maybe that's why I don't understand. What is the purpose of this add? Does it work? I mean, will people be more willing to help israel after this? more than before?

I know US has a problem with people converting to islam, so that's why I would have expected something along those lines. "Hey, you, don't convert", or something. But this is simply ridiculous. Isn't there enough BS propaganda already?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It never fails to shock me whenever a once-oppressed group finds freedom, they immediately forget what it was like to have their value publicly minimized, their voices politically marginalized and their culture religiously executed. I realize it should stop surprising me, but this &*$% just doesn't wear off. I'm beginning to believe it's simply part of the human condition - you're either master, or servant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join