It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Onions on hamburger send Oregon man into ‘McFury’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here we go again...

It seems daily that people are flipping out over the most bizarre things at an increasing scale which you read can thread after thread here on ATS.

Now we have the ‘McFury’ guy busting up the Mickey D's because his freaking burger had onions on it. I mean I have been in some ghetto McDonald's before where it was rowdy but this guy is smashing cash registers and throwing soda's at the managers face.

People are nuts...
I can't believe some people will go to jail for a dollar burger and some misplaced onions.
This just seemed over the top to me.
No mention of drugs or booze.

Link
edit on 25-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wait til he finds out its not real meat!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Figures he would be from up north. The Portland metro area is full of strange people, people who just love messing with the rest of this wonderful state. Oregon is so messed up because of those people up there. Not all bad, just a lot of them. Oregon would be a different place with out them. The State of Jefferson needs to be more then just a state of mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I dunno but last time I went the McDonald by my house they screwed up my order...again. I asked for extra onions and got no onions or pickles. You have got to be a worthless moron to screw that up. So I can fully understand this guys rage. I can't tell you how many times I have had to reach over the counter and take ketchup packets because the morons who work at McDonald's couldn't take he time to even ask if I wanted ketchup or have walked away while I was asking for ketchup because the employee was running on autopilot or was simply too lazy to do their job. I'm civilized enough to not make a fuss since its just another crappy McDonald's meal. But, the thought has crossed my mind to bitch slap the nearest McDonald's employee for their attitude and crappy incompetent service

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Tell tale symptom of living in a nanny state.

Second
and
Third, ooops. This would be fourth.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well it IS Oregon. Maybe he flipped out because they were not ORGANIC onions.

The longer I live the weirder people get it seems!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i'm not going to lie, i have been almost that pissed before at fast food places that mess up an order im taking home. you're really hungry and can't wait to dig into that nasty slop and you notice some inattentive idiot can't even read a computer screen. and the worst is if it's something you have an allergy or an intolerance too and can't just take off.

yeah i know, it's crap food and i should double check but seriously, why such apathy about doing a good job? no one ever wants get above the base worker status? a lot of those managers are the one person that realized they didnt want to make minimum wage the rest of their lives

rant over.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I dunno but last time I went the McDonald by my house they screwed up my order...again. I asked for extra onions and got no onions or pickles. You have got to be a worthless moron to screw that up. So I can fully understand this guys rage. I can't tell you how many times I have had to reach over the counter and take ketchup packets because the morons who work at McDonald's couldn't take he time to even ask if I wanted ketchup or have walked away while I was asking for ketchup because the employee was running on autopilot or was simply too lazy to do their job. I'm civilized enough to not make a fuss since its just another crappy McDonald's meal. But, the thought has crossed my mind to bitch slap the nearest McDonald's employee for their attitude and crappy incompetent service

What sort of attitude do you suppose you should get from an employee who has to work an hour to purchase the same crap you just bought? Ya get what ya pay for.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

I agree. I live 20 miles outside Portland (not far enough) and still only go there when absolutely necessary for work. The city is full of people who are completely insane.

edit on 9/25/12 by VikingWarlord because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

Maybe that's why they are suddenly going to fluoridate the water.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's too bad. The onions were probably the only real ingredient that was healthy. It's also hard to tell where the tragedy started because why go through the trouble of complaining at all and then take it a step farther and actually return to McD's after getting home.

new topics

top topics

join