It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butt Chugging Leads To Severe Alcohol Poisoning Of University Of Tennessee Student

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GIBBORIM

Butt chugging, this is the first I ever heard of this. Sounds disgusting and embarrassing at the same time. These college kids have their brains up their a$$. If you don't know the dangers of alcohol, you shouldn't even be drinking in the first place.

The problem with some college kids is they still can't handle peer pressure. It really shows a lot of immaturity when you drink irresponsibly until you pass out. What's sad is this type of alcohol abuse sets these young adults up for future drinking and health problems. I can understand college students needing to relieve stress on the weekends from their daily studying and getting drunk on occasion, but to drink until your completely inebriated every time your around alcohol is really a call for attention.

My daughter graduated from college and wanted to have a party at our house. Her friends were all of legal drinking age, so I expected the party to have alcohol. I thought now that they all were out of college, they would conduct themselves at the partly like adults, chatting and drinking socially. It turned out that all of them arrived at our house carrying cases upon cases of beer and booze. It was as if they were going to a frat party! Some young adults were not even invited!

Unfortunately for my daughter, I had to end the party because these kids were totally out of control. I even had a guy trying to take a swing at me, but he was so inebriated he missed my face. The guy was built pretty good, and I knew at my age I was no match for him. So after he missed and lost his footing, I shoved him from behind and he went tumbling to the pavement. My wife was crying thinking this guy was going to kill me. Fortunately, the police arrived, and by that time he left with his friends.

I told the police these were college graduates and I was expecting a normal adult party, not an out of control underage high school drinking party. He looked at me and said, with my experience, college parties are far worst than high school parties.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GIBBORIM

I despair for the future of civilization after reading the OP.

Our future world will be run by drunken arseholes. Literally.
edit on 25-9-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

To point out the variety of ways different types of organization perform stupid acts.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I saw an episode of "1000 Ways To Die" where a guy couldn't drink alcohol the normal way so he did the butt chug and it killed him. Something to do with metabolism if I remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd love to see that first room of frat boys watching the but-chugged funnel go all high-calonic on them. That must have been one of the funniest flipping things in the entire universe.

"Dude, he's so drunk already, oh man, who brought the chocolate chips?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join