It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butt Chugging Leads To Severe Alcohol Poisoning Of University Of Tennessee Student

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes you read that right. It seems some college fraternity/sorority make a name of themselves by more than just the physical abuse in hazing. BGLO (black greek lettered organizations) are often portrayed in news as abusive muderers with multiple deaths from hazing accidents. The most recent ones included the death of a band member pledging a band fraternity as well as a recent one at PrarieView A&M a young man pledging Phi Beta Sigma died from injuries sustained during a hazing event.

However WGLO (white greek lettered orgs) or usually more notable for taking drinking over board, and here is one perfect example of that

Early Saturday, 20-year-old Alexander P. Broughton of Pi Kappa Alpha was brought to the emergency room and showed a blood-alcohol level thought to be “well over” .4, according to the Kentucky News Sentinel. They believe he ingested the alcohol by butt chugging. Broughton appeared to be “extremely intoxicated and showed signs of physical and possible sexual assault,” a report obtained by the Kentucky News Sentinel states.

Read more of the intoxicating story here

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sigh.......You get what you ask for. You get what you deserve.
Im not distressed by this because it's idiocy "prime". The world burns while retards "butt chug",...This is my stop, I'll be getting off now, thank you.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I guess I live under a rock... "butt chugging"??? It brings to mind images of a beer bong going up the wrong end.

True???

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I say we encourage this behaviour ten fold so that the stupid can breed itself out of existence.

They will all naturally gravitate to the massive butt chug competition, problem solved.

Seriously though, this is an idiot environment breeding idiots. There is no voice of reason to say it's a bad idea.
It's a bunch of idiots all on the same page. What do we expect the outcome to be?

This could EASILY be prevented, i'm not even going to say how because like I said, encourage it.

These events will occur less frequently when people realize just how stupid it really is thanks to brave butt chuggers like this easily influenced sheepman.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is no limit to what people will put in or on their bodies, even if it kills them.

Seriously? Butt Chugging?

My god. Just what has this world come to?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is the need to belong so great in people that they'll embarrass, abuse, even kill themselves to belong to a group of neanderthals?

I dont care what the group/club is. If somebody said "all you have to do to join is jam this bottle up your ass" I'd walk away laughing at the obvious mental patient who just proposed pure ludicrous madness to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Was the boy forced or bullied into doing this? Is that was hazing is I mean.
This one is strange as well Vodka tampons

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron
I guess I live under a rock... "butt chugging"??? It brings to mind images of a beer bong going up the wrong end.
True???

Yup. Apparently the alcohol is much more easily absorbed when drank through your butt.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
gee whiz college ain't what it used to be. or maybe it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyNeutron

It said it goes via a tube or hose into rectum

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
WTH?!

Ok, so I was in a frat in University, I did the whole pledge thing, and they just beat us up, pants us in public and made us steal underwear from the girl dorms..

Those were the days.

Butt Chugging?!

Really though, some of these frats cults are getting way out of hand and the acamemic institutions that allow them to operate should do so with far more rules and regulations in place.

This is just nonsense.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

True???

yep, that's it is. they take a beer funnel and give you a enema.
suppose to get you drunk as hell.

i guess the rumors are true.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well that's it folks! Close the door and turn off the lights. We are doomed when these dumbasses start running the planet.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I will not be surprised when the new trend is self immolation, among other "self-dom" things such as Castration, cannibalism, Mutilation, Or even worse, watching an episode of jersey shore, and pretending to like it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If being in your club/frat/group involves someone sticking a tube up my corn hole and pumping it with booze...

I am going to have to pass on joining your establishment.

Also never go camping with someone who packs lube, rope, duct tape and Jager.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of "vodka tampons" story I heard about

Vodka tampons are exactly what they sound like. Teens supposedly soak a tampon in alcohol and consume it by either taking as shots or inserting the tampons in their rectums or vaginas, KPHO reported. This way, alcohol is absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the membrane walls. In fact, Dr. Lisa Masterson, co-host of "The Doctors," says this method will "literally destroy the vagina."

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You sound waaaay too knowledgable about this.
I demand you take a breath, I mean buttalyzer test!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think I saw an episode on SpikeTV a thousand ways to die. The guy had his wife help him do the deed, and he ended up dying.

You won't catch me doing this.. that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GIBBORIM
BGLO (black greek lettered organizations) are often portrayed in news as abusive muderers with multiple deaths from hazing accidents. The most recent ones included the death of a band member pledging a band fraternity as well as a recent one at PrarieView A&M a young man pledging Phi Beta Sigma died from injuries sustained during a hazing event

I am curious why you felt the need to include the whole commentary on "Black" fraternities when it has absolutely nothing to do with the article.

Curious..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
if I was running things, we'd tell you we're about to give you a "butt-chugging", and if you agreed to it.....

blackball !

I don't want anyone in my house dumb enought to let someone do that to their body

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join