It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How do you account for all the people such as yourself who remain "awake" yet you are sprayed almost daily by the bad man? How is it that you resist the incredible urge to be docile and just accept what the bad man is telling you? Are you of a secret bloodline with a built in antidote?

Is there anything that you believe is a conspiracy or are you just here to rag on everyone who thinks our skies are obscene? But, yeah, God is my antidote and that's why I don't have to accept any cr*p...because it is incumbent upon me, as an American, under God, to reprove the deeds of darkness.

Ephesians 5:11

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

So, for you, spraying a bunch of children, under the age of 12, with toxic radioactive stuff is what?...a day in the park? Business as usual? Appropriate behavior? An 'oh well' moment?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

what does this have to do with anything? Yea, I am into UFO's and have been for almost 40 years. I get into the Bigfoot/nessie stuff, but am not sure I believe in it. I am very, very sorry, but I spent time in the Air Force and between what I learned there and my common sense, I just cannot buy into the fantasy that every long lasting line in the sky is a chemtrail. You and your group have done nothing to convince me otherwise. I honestly hope to keep the fringe people from falling into the trap of believing in this tripe as you have no idea how crazy people think you are when you discuss this topic. In the real world, most folks just accept the science they learned, and when contrails are explained using science, (something you cannot do with chemtrails) those people usually get it. I hate to see young kids falling into the trap of believing chemtrails are real and wasting any time or energy worrying about something that is not real. There are way too many real problems the kids of today NEED to be paying attention to.

So you can continue to post your "proof" and you will have a small group of folks who apparently have nothing better to do but believe someone is out to get them. If you ever get enough of your believers to pool their money and resources, then you can hire that plane that takes high altitude air samples and prove to yourself that there is nothing in those lines but ice and exhaust, then you too will see things like the rest of the world. Until then be Blissful.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So you're here, in this forum, as a kind of crusader rabbit to keep kids from questioning being sprayed with toxins until the government decides to de-classify the information. Is that about it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

So you're here, in this forum, as a kind of crusader rabbit to keep kids from questioning being sprayed with toxins until the government decides to de-classify the information. Is that about it?

no, just trying to keep them from being laughed at.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The actual NAS report is readable here.

Perhaps someone would like to comment about its content rather than continue the uninformed scaremongering?

Of particular interest, to me at least, is the assumptions of toxicology of ZCS made here - the didnt' assume that it was harmless, nor did they assume it was as poisonous as soluble cadmium compunds - because it is not water-soluble - and water solubility makes poisons much moer bio-available and hence dangerous.

Instead they assumed that it is as bio-available as another mostly insoluble compound which is well known and for which there is ample data- Cadmium sulfide - CdS:

In the third scenario, ZnCdS would have toxic properties similar to those of cadmium sulfide, CdS, an insoluble cadmium compound. ZnCdS has a crystalline structure similar to that of CdS; the only difference is that in ZnCdS, zinc replaces 80% of the cadmium in the lattice. CdS is insoluble in water and lipids and slightly soluble in strong acids. Experimental data on toxicokinetics and toxicity of CdS are available. They clearly show that the cadmium in CdS is much less bioavailable than the cadmium in soluble compounds. Furthermore, it is plausible that the fusion of CdS with zinc sulfide, ZnS, at 900ºC will produce a crystalline lattice structure from which cadmium is even less bioavailable than CdS. Until experimental data to the contrary become available, it may reasonably be assumed that the fusion of CdS with ZnS essentially preserves the physicochemical and hence toxic properties of CdS. Therefore, the subcommittee chose to base its assessment of the potential toxicity of ZnCdS for noncancer health effects on the toxicity of CdS.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know the MSM is not somebody anyone trusts,
but the somebody's are talking, today's AP story link.

hosted.ap.org...

After learning that the Army conducted secret chemical testing in her impoverished St. Louis neighborhood at the height of the Cold War, she wonders if her own government is to blame.

I can find what ever I want, both ways by searches of whats available on the internet.
If we go back to some links I posted, and I quoted on the story, those reports have been removed,
in less then a day.

But I can not use as fact because we have no real science of studies that are on the internet,
then remove once quoted.

I guess I could take screen shots of studies found,
but I have become so bored with chemtrail/contrail/spraying pictures,
and I think the site has also.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And we all know scaremongering in the current world we live in,
begins as soon as we walk into an airport,
with our dreams of modern travel.
When every person that walks into a airport becomes suspect,
then how is it not fair and called scaremongering,
for every person that looks up,
to suspect airplanes?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

Each case of scaremongering should be addressed - I see no reason to tolerate this rubbish just because there is other rubbish going on as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Each case of scaremongering should be addressed - I see no reason to tolerate this rubbish just because there is other rubbish going on as well.

We need eye witness to this, and their sworn testimony.
We do have a whistle blower,
witness protection policy that will protect you.
If you do not want to come forward and testify then you are like me,
just some Joe blow that reads the news with an opinion.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: Removed the TC violation, asked personal info

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

And how is that at all relevant?

Why do you beg the question that there is something to be "whistle blown" ?? Is it because you have already made up your mind and you are not interested in actual evidence.

What is wrong with being "some average joe" who looks at the available evidence? Why are you trying to suppress examination of hte evidence????

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Why do you beg the question that there is something to be "whistle blown" ?? Is it because you have already made up your mind and you are not interested in actual evidence.

What is wrong with being "some average joe" who looks at the available evidence? Why are you trying to suppress examination of hte evidence????

Like I said I can find evidence both ways on the internet with links.
I pick the links that say harmful to humans,
You pick the ones that say harmless to humans.
It is like buying shoes,
if I wear the same shoes as you, I claim it hurts my feet,
but you claim they never hurt your feet.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maybe so, but if you then claim that your shoes are deliberately trying to kill you, some might give you funny looks.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

Like I said I can find evidence both ways on the internet with links.
I pick the links that say harmful to humans,
You pick the ones that say harmless to humans.

I pick the links that have credible evidential basis, regardless of hat they say.

therein lies the difference - you are interested in what confirms your theory - I am interested in what is true...or at least as supportable as true as the evidence allows.

And for wanting to know the truth I get labelled a disinfo agent, a sheeple, asked how much I get paid by the Govt., etc.

It is like buying shoes,
if I wear the same shoes as you, I claim it hurts my feet,
but you claim they never hurt your feet.

What a stupid analogy!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The actual NAS report is readable here.

Perhaps someone would like to comment about its content rather than continue the uninformed scaremongering?

I think if you go look at the first page of this thread I posted a link to
the actual NAS report as you call it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

miss the pioint much??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join