It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is the keywords in another harmless chemical sprayed on Americans and Canada.

nor was it thought at the time to be toxic

Why say that if it is harmless?

www8.nationalacademies.org...

The committee estimated that the excess maximum lifetime cancer risk for the most heavily exposed residents of St. Louis is 1.5 in 1 million; in Minneapolis it is one in 2.5 million; one in 1 million in Winnipeg; seven in 100 million in Fort Wayne; and one in 100 million in Corpus Christi.

I guess its ok as long as you are not the 1 in a million that gets cancer if true,
but we all know how congress creates facts to justify their actions.

Some of the exposure data from the Army's tests have been lost or misplaced over the years since the tests were conducted

Because limited laboratory research on the toxicity of zinc cadmium sulfide has been performed on animals, and no data exist on humans, the committee based its conclusions about the ability of the compound to cause cancer on what it called a "worst-case" assumption: that the compound is every bit as toxic as its most toxic component -- cadmium. High doses of cadmium over long periods of time could cause bone and kidney problems and lung cancer, but the Army's tests involved small doses of a less toxic compound over short periods of time, the report says.

So the report says,
only 1 in a million will get cancer from the missing report.

In some cities the Army dispersed microorganisms -- either alone or in combination with zinc cadmium sulfide. Recent research indicates that the microbes used do not produce disease in healthy people, but could produce disease in people with weak immune systems. The committee was not asked to assess the possible health effects of these tests, nor was it asked to address the ethical and social issues raised by the testing program as a whole.

This part of the test is left to the imagination,
of the unknown test subjects.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Anyway here is another report about the harmless paint additive (Zinc cadmium sulfide) they sprayed on people for your own records.

Zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) is highly fluorescent, glowing yellow-green under ultraviolet (black) light. Zinc cadmium sulfide is used to make yellow pigments (PY35) for paints and plastics. It is also used in making semiconductor nanocrystals (“quantum dots”), which are fluorophores used as detection markers (Han et al 2001).

www.iom.edu... MSULFIDE.pdf

Carcinogenicity
In 1993, the International Agency IARC classified cadmium and cadmium compounds as a carcinogen of Group 1: The agent (mixture) is carcinogenic to humans. The exposure circumstance entails exposures that are carcinogenic to humans (IARC 1993b)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And just so the debunkers don't get bored here is a video of a contrail from 1921

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

Star and flag for brining this to us, but be aware there is a great many more secret projects and operations perpetrated on the innocent American Public. and, they are still doing it, with Chemtrails and Microwave signals at a specific frequency, the frequency most likely to enter the brain at any given time. They are beaming mind control at us every day, and most do not even see it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank You
for the warning rebel.

Off Topic
Last thing I want to experience is
being put in an unmarked grave
in the Shenandoah Valley
like my 3rdGrandfathers brother.
My 3rdGrandfather spend 18 months at point lookout until
he succumb to the oath in April 1864

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
And just so the debunkers don't get bored here is a video of a contrail from 1921

Still telling lies, I see.

The first second tells you its not a contrail, but a smokescreen.

Which is kind of ironic

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The Nazi's America brought over from Germany after WWII....they were working in America's research labs and it was THEM who told the officers in our military and politicians that they needed to poison America....and the poor idiots in our military went around poisoning Americans thinking they were doin' good.

The Jew's on top in America were making money MAKING these things they were spreading to kill Americans.

You see the Nazi German's in America wanted REVENGE on us for their "FatherLand" being destroyed.

The Jewish Americans just wanted to make money and they DIDNT CARE that Americans were going to be killed.

OBAma's giving +1 million foreigners new US citizenship every year........need new suckers brought in to replace what was done.

DONT believe the US CENSUS.....our population IS NOT what they say it is.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Great thread!
And as many well know, the spraying of innocent civilians with 'thought to be harmless at the time' substances just goes on. And as long as there's money to be made and toxicity studies to be compromised - it will go on.

I bet the people in St. Louis, at the time, who were looking up, had questions. I bet they were told it was 'normal' something. I bet they were told that it was normal to erect a dispension structure on top of a Knights of Columbus building and to use it to aerosolize containers of something normal over an impoverished section of the city.

This is tragic:

Cold War Chemical Tests Over American Cities

In some cities the Army dispersed microorganisms -- either alone or in combination with zinc cadmium sulfide. Recent research indicates that the microbes used do not produce disease in healthy people, but could produce disease in people with weak immune systems. The committee was not asked to assess the possible health effects of these tests, nor was it asked to address the ethical and social issues raised by the testing program as a whole.

How do we think that immune systems get compromised? They get compromised, for one, by breathing toxic substances. Children are particularly susceptible and I believe the disclosure said that 70% were children.

It's a tough thing to face - this seemingly deliberate depopulation effort - but the more I look into chemtrails, the more it seems to be someone's agenda. Would that it were otherwise. (Sterility and infertility are also side-effects of 'once thought to be safe' substances and that just goes along with the depopulation agenda.)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It's a tough thing to face - this seemingly deliberate depopulation effort - but the more I look into chemtrails, the more it seems to be someone's agenda.

So then how many people have died from chemtrails, and exactly who's agenda would chemtrails actually be and what would that agenda be?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I find this to be very interesting...

The spraying of a potentially toxic chemical in several cities in Army tests in the 1950's and 60's apparently had no adverse health effects, a National Research Council committee said today.

Since the disclosure of the secret tests several years ago, residents of affected areas have expressed fears that the chemicals increased their risks of cancer, kidney damage, birth defects and other health problems.

''After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress, we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick,'' said the committee chairwoman, Dr. Rogene F. Henderson of the Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in Albuquerque, N.M.

www.nytimes.com...

I think a little bit more research would have done some good on this subject..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

So now the question is which is it...

A) contrail (as you said in your post)

B) chemtrail (as the title of the video says)

or could it be...

C) none of the above..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Is it REALLY from 1921??

There's a hint in the original video

and since when was a smoke screen a contrail???
edit on 26-9-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So then how many people have died from chemtrails, and exactly who's agenda would chemtrails actually be and what would that agenda be?

I'm thinking this is the wrong question. The right question would be more like, "How many people are dying from chemtrails?" The elite agenda has never been a quick, easily traced death. It's always been a slow, agonizing deterioration that can't be easily traced. That's because, if you follow the money, lawsuits get avoided and it takes years and years to prove anything.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Is it REALLY from 1921??

There's a hint in the original video

and since when was a smoke screen a contrail???
edit on 26-9-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

What kind of chemicals are used to make the smoke?
Or are they adding oil to the fuel again?

edit on 28-9-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The story you put up for this thread:

The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans

gave me a kind of deja vu...like where have I heard this stuff recently. Particularly this quote:

Army archive pictures show how the tests were done in Corpus Christi, Texas in the 1960s. In Texas, planes were used to drop the chemical. But in St. Louis, the Army placed chemical sprayers on buildings and station wagons.

It finally hit me that buildings, vehicles and remote locations are all used, today, in the U.S., for alleged rainmaking. These structures look like just about anything. They can be disguised as trees, shrubs, power stations and ventillation structures. Vehicles, ambient in neighborhoods, are used for drive-bys. Mom & Pop small planes use prepackaged cannisters to flare out of their craft. Farmers shoot cannons from their private land. A lot of these can be remotely detonated by cell phone.

Here are some pictures of some of the stuff:

Cloud Seeding Equipment

So what worked in the 1950's and 1960's still seems to work today - as far as keeping a secret.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It finally hit me that buildings, vehicles and remote locations are all used, today, in the U.S., for alleged rainmaking. These structures look like just about anything. They can be disguised as trees, shrubs, power stations and ventillation structures.

Do you actually think that the gov't is using the disguise of seeding clouds and making it rain as a way to poison the american public with some nefarious chemicals?

Please show me anywhere in the link you posted that shows any of these things being disguised as something else?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Like a banker of the past saying,

“Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes the laws.”

Like a modern banker saying

“Let me control a nation's weather, and I care not about their military or laws.”

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People have become guinepig . Wake Up

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Reading the now de-classified documents of that time on this experiment is absolutely chilling. In St. Louis, 70% of the persons involved in this test were children under 12. As a preliminary to this test, penetration levels within structures were tested and a new piece of equipment was actually invented to test this. These guages were placed predominantly in schools to determine ahead of time how much of the aerosol would wind up inside. This was done using yet another aerosol with fluorescent properties.

Since this experiment was a spin-off from the Manhattan Project, I made a cursory search to see if there was any ready tie to Monsanto in this. Monsanto is headquartered in St. Louis - that's where this company was born - and they were involved with the Manhattan Project and, actually, made their original profits by concocting and spraying cold war related toxins that were 'safe' at the time but have since all been outlawed. Because the father of Monsanto was a Knight of Malta, and these knights answer to no country but are their own sovereignty and swear only to their own agenda, an assault on the peoples of any country, in order to further their agenda is conceivable.

The Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, research on the health effects of radioactive materials, and tests on vulnerable populations without consent in St. Louis, 1945--1970

This piece analyzes a covert Manhattan Project spin-off organization referred to here as the Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, and an obscure aerosol study in St. Louis, Missouri, conducted under contract by the U.S. military from 1953–1954, and 1963–1965. The military-sponsored studies targeted a segregated, high-density urban area, where low-income persons of color predominantly resided. Examination of the Manhattan-Rochester Coalition and the St. Louis aerosol studies, reveal their connections to each other, and to a much larger military project that secretly tested humans, both alive and deceased, in an effort to understand the effects of weaponized radiation.

Through this case study, the author explores how a large number of participants inside an organization will willingly participate in organizational acts that are harmful to others, and how large numbers of outsiders, who may or may not be victims of organizational activities, are unable to determine illegal or harmful activity by an organization.

Monsanto's Dark History: 1901 - 2011

1939-1945: Monsanto conducts research on uranium for the Manhattan Project in Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Charles Thomas, who later served as Monsanto's chairman of the board, was present at the first test explosion of the atomic bomb. During World War II, Monsanto played a significant role in the Manhattan Project to develop the atom bomb. Monsanto operated the Dayton Project, and later Mound Laboratories in Miamisburg, Ohio, for the Manhattan Project, the development of the first nuclear weapons and, after 1947, the Atomic Energy Commission.

Knights of Malta

As a member of the Knights of Malta, and by virtue of your blood oath of obedience to the Pope, you are required to support to the death the desires of the head of the Order of the Knights of Malta-in this case, Pope John Paul II-over and above any other allegience you may feel or pretend to feel toward any other loyalty-such as a loyalty to the Constitution for the united States of America.

The systematic spraying via aerosols of a freedom loving population, like America, utilizing cloud seeding, chemtrailing and other DOD experiments is, imo, ongoing. Part of this program is, imo, to create an apathetic populace because a populace that, constitutionally, has the right to arm itself to the same extent as its' military, in case the government attempts to deny constitutional rights and, therefore, needs to be replaced, is a danger to profit as we know it today.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Knights of Malta

As a member of the Knights of Malta, and by virtue of your blood oath of obedience to the Pope, you are required to support to the death the desires of the head of the Order of the Knights of Malta-in this case, Pope John Paul II-over and above any other allegience you may feel or pretend to feel toward any other loyalty-such as a loyalty to the Constitution for the united States of America.

The systematic spraying via aerosols of a freedom loving population, like America, utilizing cloud seeding, chemtrailing and other DOD experiments is, imo, ongoing. Part of this program is, imo, to create an apathetic populace because a populace that, constitutionally, has the right to arm itself to the same extent as its' military, in case the government attempts to deny constitutional rights and, therefore, needs to be replaced, is a danger to profit as we know it today.

and it would have worked if it weren't for you meddling kids on ATS.

How do you account for all the people such as yourself who remain "awake" yet you are sprayed almost daily by the bad man? How is it that you resist the incredible urge to be docile and just accept what the bad man is telling you? Are you of a secret bloodline with a built in antidote? Is it just your amazingly strong will?

This theory seems to have more than one hole in it. (it's hard to see when wearing the chemtrail blinders)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join