It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the path to truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

All is one. The difference between the inside world and outside world is perspective. Self-centeredness is futile in regards to the truth. I’m mainly using the word, “truth” to describe what is- reality. Truth is only know by it being observed. We alone cannot see the truth except through compassion. Compassion is your bridge to another’s perspective. There are trillions of trillions of perspectives, each one observing truth in its own way. All form one complete picture that is ever-changing.

Hate is denial. It is rooted in fear. Fear is you saying, “I don’t want to see”. It is imbalanced unreality because whether or not you want to see, your eyes are physically open. Balance happens when your eyes are also mentally open. You are open to your experience. Openness is love is compassion. Truth is its own reward. Its beautiful and glorious. It is your choice whether or not to enjoy life, but regardless of your choice, you will live.

Truth is the goal. Remorse or regret is you saying, “I wish I hadn’t seen the truth.” Welcome the truth at all times, and it will reveal its high glory to you. No matter what happens, it falls under the classification as, “the truth”. The problems of this world would be solved if everyone saw the truth. The problems of this world are the lies. The problems are the fear. Whatever you have to do to get rid of fear, do it.

Trust is key. Love is rooted in trust. There are those out there who make trust a foolish idea, but they are also the ones who are asleep themselves. Crime will one day cease to exist because foolishness and ignorance can’t exist forever. The truth is too powerful. It is too glorious to hide from forever. Once you are a truth seer, you couldn’t make yourself a thief. Most crime is manufactured by the government. Not necessarily on purpose, but we still have a lot to learn. We are learning. That’s how I know we will awaken one day. Trust creates openness to truth in yourself.

All is one. To see the truth for what it is, is to see what some might come to label as, “God”. Not, “God” in the dogmatic sense, but “God” as in something so magnificent that there’s really no other word for it. Truly what is so indescribably great is just what is in front of your face. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is up to you to learn how to behold great beauty. Learning to love is step one.

Deny ignorance indeed. But it is only your own ignorance that can be denied. The ignorance of others must be accepted, because it is the denial of others that is cause for your own ignorance. To defeat the “devil”, you must defeat the “devil” within. Denial is fear and the devil wins. Love is openness and the truth shines through. The greatest discovery you can make is the discovery of the glory of what has always been right in front of your eyes.

Only a fool wouldn’t listen to what others have to say. Hate and ignorance are best friends. Compassion and love are yours.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The word "god", in every way imaginable, is a human invention. That's why I don't use it to describe Source, because with human invention, comes human ideals, and human flaws. The very mind that creates that concept, also confines it, and that simply does not work - especially when all understanding and meaning of that idea comes from a human perspective.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The word, "God" as I use it means, "Everything". I am everything experiencing individuality in order to help make sense of myself (as everything). The universe and all there is is all there is. There is nothing else.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I agree with that. Nice summary.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

All is one. The difference between the inside world and outside world is perspective. Self-centeredness is futile in regards to the truth. I’m mainly using the word, “truth” to describe what is- reality. Truth is only know by it being observed. We alone cannot see the truth except through compassion. Compassion is your bridge to another’s perspective. There are trillions of trillions of perspectives, each one observing truth in its own way. All form one complete picture that is ever-changing.

And they are all illusive. Only reality exists. Beliefs, emotions, and thoughts, are just responses of reality by individuals. A person's "perspective" about reality - is not reality itself - just an individual response to it so it doesn't matter - not even my "perspective" only reality/truth matters.

Now if not if truth/reality does not matter to you, and only perspective/idea matter - then that is delusional.

Hate is denial. It is rooted in fear. Fear is you saying, “I don’t want to see”. It is imbalanced unreality because whether or not you want to see, your eyes are physically open. Balance happens when your eyes are also mentally open. You are open to your experience. Openness is love is compassion. Truth is its own reward. Its beautiful and glorious. It is your choice whether or not to enjoy life, but regardless of your choice, you will live.

If we don't want to be hurt - we can avoid that pain. So, in that case, fear is necessary.

Truth is its own reward. Its beautiful and glorious. It is your choice whether or not to enjoy life, but regardless of your choice, you will live.

You can also choose to not live, many people do it all the time - it's called suicide. That don't want to be in their life circumstance so they choose to end their lives.

I do agree though - that if we learn to see the beauty in truth - even the things that we are "scared" of, or "hate" - life will be transformed to your eyes and things will be easier and more amazing/wondrous.

Truth is the goal. Remorse or regret is you saying, “I wish I hadn’t seen the truth.” Welcome the truth at all times, and it will reveal its high glory to you. No matter what happens, it falls under the classification as, “the truth”. The problems of this world would be solved if everyone saw the truth. The problems of this world are the lies. The problems are the fear. Whatever you have to do to get rid of fear, do it.openness to truth in yourself.

Definitely. Lies do are not real, these are idea of the mind, and sometimes they are spread from one mind to another causing delusion. Regret is hating the Past (What did/will/does happen in reality) - so yes, to hate past or anything is to hate truth.

Fear is not a problem - fear does not have to be "gotten rid of" - if Love is all - then that includes Hate and Fear as well. We can learn to even see the beauty in fear - which protects the body and the beauty in hate - which also helps to protect the community/world by getting rid of the "wrongdoers".

Not saying to let your life be controlled by it - but it does have its evolutionary reason for existing as well.

Deny ignorance indeed. But it is only your own ignorance that can be denied. The ignorance of others must be accepted, because it is the denial of others that is cause for your own ignorance. To defeat the “devil”, you must defeat the “devil” within. Denial is fear and the devil wins. Love is openness and the truth shines through. The greatest discovery you can make is the discovery of the glory of what has always been right in front of your eyes.

Only a fool wouldn’t listen to what others have to say. Hate and ignorance are best friends. Compassion and love are yours.

Nice. I mostly agree with you, maybe you can give me even more clarity to your thoughts by responding to my responses.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

And they are all illusive. Only reality exists. Beliefs, emotions, and thoughts, are just responses of reality by individuals. A person's "perspective" about reality - is not reality itself - just an individual response to it so it doesn't matter - not even my "perspective" only reality/truth matters.

Now if not if truth/reality does not matter to you, and only perspective/idea matter - then that is delusional.

To add, the individual perspective is also a part of reality, so it should be honored as well, but there should be openness to other perspectives. No, my perspective isn't reality. But it is a piece of it. What I see isn't the truth, but it is a piece of it. It is my piece. Only I can see the world the way I do. But with a clear and open mind, I am doing my best to see it as full as I can. That's all you can do. I can never see things the way you do, but I can respect your views. You and your views are a part of my experience. I know that your views add to the full picture. By trying to see things how you see them, more information is brought to me about the situation and therefore, more truth.

In summary, both my perspective and yours matter. They each add to the bigger picture. The fool is the one who thinks one of them doesn't matter. So you don't have to demean your experience to appreciate others'.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Fear is not a problem - fear does not have to be "gotten rid of" - if Love is all - then that includes Hate and Fear as well. We can learn to even see the beauty in fear - which protects the body and the beauty in hate - which also helps to protect the community/world by getting rid of the "wrongdoers".

Not saying to let your life be controlled by it - but it does have its evolutionary reason for existing as well.

Fear is a problem. It is acceptable as truth though. If you accept that which you are afraid of, you are no longer afraid. You can't get rid of other's fear, but you can, and should, get rid of your own. The way to get rid of it is acceptance of the object of fear, and that is the goal, so it's a double win. I never said, "Love is all". Truth is all. Love is the way to more fully observe truth. Fear and hate are out there. They are true. But those who have fear and hate do not see the truth. For you to see their fear and hate, you do.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

To add, the individual perspective is also a part of reality, so it should be honored as well, but there should be openness to other perspectives. No, my perspective isn't reality. But it is a piece of it. What I see isn't the truth, but it is a piece of it. It is my piece.

If by perspective - you mean YOUR observation of reality, I agree. If by perspective you are also including RESPONSES such as beliefs and emotions - then I disagree - that is not a "part" of reality - that is imaginary - it is the MIND responding to it. Reality is what is actual - what happens. Mind is imaginary - ideas/beliefs/opinions.

That's all you can do. I can never see things the way you do, but I can respect your views.

It's not possible to know that. How do you know it isn't possible?

Not that I care that you think EXACTLY like me - but I'm just saying we shouldn't assume things as if we knew it when we don't.

You and your views are a part of my experience.

Existence doesn't belong to anyone. Exist is. Me and you are a part of IT, I am not apart of YOUR existence, we are equally a part of IT. Existence only exists - there is no possession or opinion/belief. Now, LIFE can cause opinion/belief and we can create the ILLUSION of owning something in our minds...

I know that your views add to the full picture.

What if my view IS the full picture? Then you still wouldn't believe it - so where is your open mindedness to this perspective?

I am not arrogantly claiming that it is - I am just demonstrating a point.

If your view is to be open to all perspective to learn truth - what about perspectives which say that "ONE" perspective is the only truth?

Believing that all perspectives are "pieces" of truth IS A perspective, and there may be an unwillingness from you to change from THAT.

In summary, both my perspective and yours matter. They each add to the bigger picture.

What do you mean "matters"? Matters to what or who, and why does it matter that it matters to that "thing" or "person"?

What is this "bigger picture"?

And if you believe that "each perspective adds to the whole" that is just another perspective and other perspectives may agree with even yours... and yet, you won't be able to accept it because your view rejects that another view can be the FULL truth - but you don't KNOW if that's even true.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

And if you believe that "each perspective adds to the whole" that is just another perspective and other perspectives may agree with even yours... and yet, you won't be able to accept it because your view rejects that another view can be the FULL truth - but you don't KNOW if that's even true.

I am open to that possibility but have yet to see it. If I meet someone like that, I'll come on here, and we can argue about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So that is defending a belief...
separation not unity (accepting of truth).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

The word, "God" as I use it means, "Everything". I am everything experiencing individuality in order to help make sense of myself (as everything). The universe and all there is is all there is. There is nothing else.

I could not agree more. Thank you/me/god/ONE for the post
. Language have a hard time handeling nonduality.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So that is defending a belief...
separation not unity (accepting of truth).

I'm not defending anything. I'm open to what you have to say. The problem I'm having talking with you is, no matter what I say, you seem to have an opposing opinion. Even if we agree, you find a way to oppose. I could be wrong though. It seems like you don't have anything to really say, so in order to invent something, you resort to arguing. I'm not here to argue, only share.

top topics

join