It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured the city of Atyrau

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey , i dont know much about this as it was only just added to youtube

Any explanations at all?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is there a missile base in the area ?
There seems to be a couple of similar reports on the net.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I saw something almost exactly the same a couple years ago in PA. Turns out it was a nasa rocket launch off of the East Coast. Not saying it is a rocket but it was very similar.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like a launch of a rocket of some sort...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Norway Spiral Part Two? But now in Kazakhstan. Very interesting.

S+F
edit on 9/25/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: Kazakhstan

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

he Baikonur Cosmodrome (Russian: Космодром Байконур, Kosmodrom Baykonur; Kazakh: Байқоңыр ғарыш айлағы, Bayqoñır ğarış aylağı), also called Tyuratam[1], is the world's first and largest operational space launch facility. It is located in the desert steppe of Kazakhstan, about 200 kilometres (124 mi) east of the Aral Sea, north of the Syr Darya river, near Tyuratam railway station, at 90 meters above sea level. It is leased by the Kazakh government to Russia (currently until 2050) and is managed jointly by the Russian Federal Space Agency and the Russian Space Forces.
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

en.wikipedia.org...

It definitely looks like a rocket launch to me. Just saying.
edit on 25-9-2012 by mark1167 because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I'd bet money it has something to do with the Navy exercises in the Gulf.... somehow. The whole Israel/Iran snafu in general.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Washington invests in Atyrau military base
ARTICLE | OCTOBER 19, 2003 - 12:00AM |
www.neurope.eu...

Atyrau will be the site of a new military base in the Caspian region, the Kazakh newspaper Ekspress reported in early October. Analysts claim the development of such a base will help safeguard Caspian oil riches.

This military base will deploy a battalion of infantry troops from the (Kazakh) Western Military Command, to be developed with funds from the US Defence Department. “Caspian oil riches should be under reliable protection,” Lt-Col William Lakhyu, leader of the US embassy’s military cooperation department, as saying in Atyrau a few weeks ago. At first, people thought the project’s price tag would be USD 5 million; but after recent analysis, the cost will only be USD 4 million.

The money will be earmarked for the construction of a headquarters, barracks and a checkpoint on the city’s outskirts. The first military base of the Western Military Command's infantry troops, part of whose facilities will be commissioned in November-December this year, will be built in accordance with European standards, the newspaper said. Lakhyu, who travelled to Atyrau to conduct an inspection, was satisfied the builders were not behind schedule.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks like a Soyuz. Most recent Baikonur launch:

Europe’s second polar-orbiting meteorological satellite, Metop-B, was successfully placed into orbit Sept. 17 by a Soyuz rocket operating from Russia’s Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

www.space.com...

edit on 9/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

he Baikonur Cosmodrome (Russian: Космодром Байконур, Kosmodrom Baykonur; Kazakh: Байқоңыр ғарыш айлағы, Bayqoñır ğarış aylağı), also called Tyuratam[1], is the world's first and largest operational space launch facility. It is located in the desert steppe of Kazakhstan, about 200 kilometres (124 mi) east of the Aral Sea, north of the Syr Darya river, near Tyuratam railway station, at 90 meters above sea level. It is leased by the Kazakh government to Russia (currently until 2050) and is managed jointly by the Russian Federal Space Agency and the Russian Space Forces.
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

en.wikipedia.org...

It definitely looks like a rocket launch to me. Just saying.
edit on 25-9-2012 by mark1167 because: add

what was that link supposed to support/prove?
I'm just curious as to why when people see something clearly out of this world the first thing the scream is "rocket!!! definitely a rocket!!"

Some one show me a rocket heck even a black label rocket that has the capability to leave behind ominous trails of light. The same effect has been seen several places worldwide with varying outcomes/aftereffects

I will leave behind my opinion on what it truly is and go with the modern day explanation.
It is an Unidentified Flying Object

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

It is an Unidentified Flying Object

No. It's a typical Soyuz launch. Here's one from the point of view of the launch site.

Another

edit on 9/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sadly, the poster at youtube did not provide date/time. Sigh.

Also, it's his first-ever post.

When something LOOKS like a routine rocket launch plume, a reasonable going-in hypothesis is that it IS a rocket launch plume.

That's true whether or not closed-minded closed-eyed UFO buffs want to believe it, or want NOT to.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Its the aliens from War of the Worlds coming to get you...........

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism

I'm just curious as to why when people see something clearly out of this world the first thing the scream is "rocket!!! definitely a rocket!!"

Because it is a rocket .... definitely a rocket ...

a better question would be why when people see something clearly of this world, the first thing they scream is 'UFO'....

new topics

top topics

join