It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spirit is Real, it is The Creation, It is GOD, Pray to it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Our Spirit is from Creation

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

Proper Meditation is Vital for Humans

Dont pray to one of the gods they dont exist, you know it

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
good post. u got it! good luck!

also that's quite a weird little site at that link. how'd u find it may i ask?
edit on 25-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

I'm interested to see how the denizens of ATS react to this thread...but I agree with your general message.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You're sure you have a spirit, and tell others there is no God. Who are you? The chosen being with the answers?
edit on 25-9-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The world is on fire. I am on fire. The fire is spirit. By inner peace, I feel it. By truth, I see it. The fire is real. It is realness itself. To love is to see. To hate is to deny. To fear is to close your eyes. The truth will set you free. The truth is freedom.
edit on 25-9-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is really sad.
You know you are going to die someday, right?
There isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
no, no nope...just like the last thread....do not pray to the creation....to the creature......refuse to be a victim of this lie
pray to He which is the creator.....get that basic fundamental strait right now....or you are a victim of someone who wants you devoured.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
Our Spirit is from Creation

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

Proper Meditation is Vital for Humans

Dont pray to one of the gods they dont exist, you know it

Hey Op!

Just to be on the same page, do I understand you are saying...

We are spirit from Creation. From ...creation? Ok... so...... From creation came God?

We are all mighty, our name is honored, we shall incarnate in God that is also us, our consciousness has experiences, dont throw yourself into delusions? Am I close?

Also, where did creation come from?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
Your Spirit is Real

One simple request: Prove it. Or are you just spewing nonsense that you THINK makes sense?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

One simple request: disprove it. If you have a perfectly good reason to disbelieve in spirit, then give us your proof.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
“You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”

― C.S. Lewis

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

To be fair, I can't prove you wrong. So, let me propose this:

Every galaxy is one living cell within the body of a giant being (could be a human-like being, could be a cow or a plant for all I know). But, how do I know this? Look at all the energy the suns are producing. The cells within a giant being also need energy.

In OUR cells there is information, and the same can be said for each galaxy. Indeed, WE are that information. The cells in our bodies come to life, move about, replicate and die. Galaxies form, move about and die, only for it's matter to reform and to be reborn into another galaxy. We are the living information needed to keep this giant being alive. Maybe we and our planet, along with our whole galaxy, is a white cell, and right now every galaxy we see is rushing off to fight an infection.

Now, you prove ME wrong!

edit on 9/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
“You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”

― C.S. Lewis

Love this....

and.....

If I have to come back I want bigger boobs!

Can I say that on ATS?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

To be fair, I can't prove you wrong. So, let me propose this:

Every galaxy is one living cell within the body of a giant being (could be a human-like being, could be a cow or a plant for all I know). But, how do I know this? Look at all the energy the suns are producing. The cells within a giant being also need energy.

In OUR cells there is information, and the same can be said for each galaxy. Indeed, WE are that information. The cells in our bodies come to life, move about, replicate and die. Galaxies form, move about and die, only for it's matter to reform and to be reborn into another galaxy. We are the living information needed to keep this giant being alive. Maybe we and our planet, along with our whole galaxy, is a white cell, and right now every galaxy we see is rushing off to fight an infection.

Now, you prove ME wrong!

So are you saying that is what our spirit does? lol

Seriously, ya never know, it could be just as you described and more.

Life creating life, one cycle right after another.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

One simple request: disprove it. If you have a perfectly good reason to disbelieve in spirit, then give us your proof.

You have to know that that is not a logical question. The burden of proof is on the one claiming something as true. No one can disprove that there's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. No one can disprove that elves and unicorns exist. It's just not a logical question.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You have to know that that is not a logical question.

Neither was yours, considering we don't have the technology to prove it yet. You would call the Puritans idiots because they thought Earth was the center of the universe - imagine when they'll call people like you in a few thousand years, should they discover they the spirit is a quantifiable, measurable force?

Just because we don't have the means yet, doesn't mean we won't. Be patient - some answers are worthy waiting for, and until then, it's wiser to admit you don't have any than to claim you do and be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So are you saying that is what our spirit does? lol Seriously, ya never know, it could be just as you described and more. Life creating life, one cycle right after another.

LOL Thanks for keeping it light, MamaJ. I'm just shootin' the breeze here. But, if there's a microscopic living world inside our own bodies, who can say that we aren't just as microscopic to a larger being? And even though no one can prove it, it makes more sense than the spirit world - oooHooooOOOHooo, lol

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

who can say that we aren't just as microscopic to a larger being? And even though no one can prove it, it makes more sense than the spirit world -

What if that IS the spirit world? What if this world we are experiencing is nothing more than an expression of spirit?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Just because we don't have the means yet, doesn't mean we won't. Be patient - some answers are worthy waiting for, and until then, it's wiser to admit you don't have any than to claim you do and be proven wrong.

Again, AfterI, this isn't logical. You're saying that since there's no proof anywhere at this time, it's okay to believe in it. That makes no sense! lol

I can say I believe that 2+2 = 37 because there's no proof. But, just wait because someday the technology will be invented to prove it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

who can say that we aren't just as microscopic to a larger being? And even though no one can prove it, it makes more sense than the spirit world -

What if that IS the spirit world? What if this world we are experiencing is nothing more than an expression of spirit?

I can hear a child saying, "The sky is a blue egg shell because what if we're an egg?" It says absolutely nothing, makes no sense at all, and offers no reason to believe in it. We can do What if's all day and it's not going to offer any proof at all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join