It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Surround Congress in Madrid and Demand Immdeidate Resignation of Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

Thanks. I had a look at the livestream.... no violent protesting going on from what i could see....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I think the US, & every other country being taken advantage by the fascist banksters can take a page from iceland, libya & spain. we can reclaim our freedom, on our own! (we only have to get off our lazy [snip] to do it. that might prove a problem here in the us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
the protests in spain are not being publicized because spain has a history of sparking "sympathy" protests and or riots across europe if not across oceans.

the occupy movements took form due to the first spanish protests.
and peaceful protests are a no no on tv, how can you put a spin on peace?

it's better to show the old anarchist vs police riots in greece since it only justifies further measures, and greece isn't even in question now. greece is no longer a sovereign state.

for example how could the western media report on iceland without people realizing

"hey, that's actually a good idea"

either way the spanish seem determined, they showed great numbers yesterday and today, and i bet they will be back tomorrow.

this is how protest works, during the middle of the week when it upsets everything, not just on weekends and only if the weather is nice

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

i don't know why you included libya...

since the only "freedom" that was gained in libya was the "freedom" to have their currency managed and regulated by a central bank tied to the usual suspects.

if that's "freedom" then i guess people in iceland, spain and other countries have been protesting against "freedom" imposed measures.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I know what your saying, but it would be hard to take money out of politics. Greed is a powerful thing. I think were going to have to evolve ideas and get rid of money all together. Resource Based Economy is something we should all look into. Consumerism and dollar bills is why our fellow brothers and sisters are being sold out.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

okokok, i should have been more specific in adding libya. i added them because they are gathering (the people!) and kicking out the militias. that shows initiative. it's a start., and you're right, they were doing pretty good before we decided to "liberate" them... but they're doing what they can.

edit on 26-9-2012 by couldbeanyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How many countries are currently protesting like this? Does anyone here have a list? Thank you!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

how do you know what i do and do not do, you are posting on same forum, so if that rule applies to me then must apply to you as well. so i guess we all just sit in here doing nothing ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join