It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Surround Congress in Madrid and Demand Immdeidate Resignation of Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ah here it is.

Reddit

edit on 26-9-2012 by ObjectZero because: added pic

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
LIVE from Spain now www.livestream.com...

and with mainly english chat here www.livestream.com...

Hoping it stays peaceful

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Spain over the years has continually showed the World how to handle their Governments.

As a Spaniard should, and do!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
Ah here it is.

Reddit

edit on 26-9-2012 by ObjectZero because: added pic

That is one powerful image.

If only we all had that love for each other against bullies and tyrants!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
UK MSN are not covering the Madrid protest, which is fishy....

But it is covering the Greek riots.

Any theories on the logic of this?

Why is Madrid bad, but Greece OK. If Madrid is anti the agenda of the MSN, why is Greece pro their agenda?

Is it simply because UK citizens won't identify with Greece because it has already gone down the drain - the Government has already been ousted, while UK citizen's may identify with the Spanish since they are in a more similar position to the British?

Greece = Bad = Good / Spain = Bad = Bad... Definitely exposes something, but what exactly?

Because Greece and Greeks are treated the same as Muslims are in the MSM - they are the evil scum bad guys of the world. The Greeks are the ones that have "destroyed the world economy" (even though it was actually Wall Street that did that).

Spain does not fit into the propaganda narrative of MSM, since unlike Greeks, they have not been characterized as "lazy, barbaric, savages".
edit on 26-9-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
it reads fine when you read the last sentence, try reading his entire post next time

I did read his entire post. Now is there anything you would like to add to the actual topic or are you just here to act silly?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by MrWendal

This news isnt even running in the headlines section on skynews. You know the headlines which run across the bottom of the screen while other news is talked about?

Very strange!

Strange? Maybe. I do not think it is too strange if you look at it from the perspective that other Governments sure wouldn't want to give ideas to their populations.

I still have not seen a single word of this on any MSM outlet here in the US. The only info I have found on what is happening in Spain has been from google searches. Other than that the media is silent.

Even people in the UK stand up from time to time, but here in the US we literally do nothing. For the exception of the Occupy Protest, I can not think of any type of mass demonstration happening here for decades. For a while now I have been saying us here in the US should learn a lesson from Iceland, now I will add Spain to that list as well. Americans can learn a lot from both these Countries and I just hope we eventually grow a set, stand up, storm Capitol Hill and throw all these bastards in Washington DC out on their arses!

Fact is, they ALL work for US! WE pay their salaries! WE fund their wars! WE fund their staffs! WE have given these Politicians a very good life at our own expense! WE can learn from Greece and Spain and WE can take back our Country... but first WE have to unite and WE have to stand up!

WE have to stop being distracted with American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, the NFL, Who wants to be douchebag and every so called "reality" show on TV. WE have to stop allowing ourselves to be divided by issues that amount to sticking our nose in other people's personal business ie; Gay Marriage and Abortion. WE have to Unite on the issues the bring us all together. Freedom, Debt, Foreign Policy, Taxes, War. Although we all my disagree on the right course of action moving forward, we can all agree that our elected Officials who are supposed to be working in our best interest are not doing so.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Awesome! This is great stuff....this is happening so frequently now, with such numbers, and so many places...

The world is changing...there is no doubt...perhaps it is the time where the notion of government, itself, will be dismantled...if not, they will become much less powerful and significant...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

So happy you found a livestream. I can not turn this off. It gives me hope for our future, I just hope it happens here!

And live on CNN now....

Romney down in the polls.

Singer Andy Williams dead at 72

Some new pictures of stars from space

and my personal favorite... some College kids are in trouble for giving alcohol enemas.. you can't make this up!

edit on 26-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The people have had it up our ears, the police farce cant protect this world cartel of criminals in office any more.

“The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.” ― Jim Morrison

My fellow Americans you know what to do

edit on 26-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I hope they drag them out of that building, hang them, douse them in petrol, and light them up as a warning to any potential future tyrants. Ah, but I dream.

They need to be imprisoned and brought to trial for their crimes against the people.
It's lawlessness they're trying to get rid of, not continue it.
GO SPAIN!!!!
Be safe everyone.

I have a feeling that this is going to spread to capitols throughout Europe. This could be the end of the EU and the IMF. Don't expect to not feel the fallout here in America either, markets are going to go crazy which could be the straw that broke the camel's back economically.
If there ever was a time to use war as distraction this will be it.
Watch for intervention in Syria by the West soon.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
They need to be imprisoned and brought to trial for their crimes against the people.
It's lawlessness they're trying to get rid of, not continue it.
GO SPAIN!!!!
Love to all

This needs to happen world wide, and it needs to happen right here in the United States.

I really hope this story gets out. I have posted it to my Facebook, I have sent the story to Ben Swann since he is the only MSM media personality I can think of that would even touch it.

GO SPAIN!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Looks like the lap dogs are still working hard to appease master. Kick those dogs in the rear! Boots 2 A$$es!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sadly, a Revolution will be hard to do in this country. How many Obama and Romney supporters do you have? How many Americans are plastered to their TV, more interested in Kim Kardashians ass then they are about NDAA, NDRP, and Obama killing the American citizen in Yemen? Quite a few.

Let's say if we do have a Revolution, what kind of Gov. would we have afterwards. Constitutional Republic? True Democracy? What exactly?

And I'm not trying to derail this idea, all I'm saying is we also should be talking about what kind of Gov. we would afterwards and how to set it up.

Also, let's say we stuck to the Constitution after the Revolution, what would we do to eliminate the threat of someone trampling over the Constitution and making us slaves like now? The only thing we could do is eliminate consumerism and go to a resource based economy.

No more people like Rothschild or Rockefeller, satanic baby eaters that feed off your souls, no, we would be able to clothe and feed the whole world. And then we can explore space together, all as one.

Just food for thought. /end rant
edit on 26-9-2012 by Kang69 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I hope they drag them out of that building, hang them, douse them in petrol, and light them up as a warning to any potential future tyrants. Ah, but I dream.

I would not want to live in your world.

Knee-jerk responses like that achieve absolutely nothing.

The "elite" and those you wish to punish need to learn and experience what it is like for the majority of those they make decisions for.

Just take away the thing they rely on and put them on the streets, take away their security, take away their money.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I know what you mean. there is no perfect government by any means would there ever be. I think we need to make the people more involved in the passing of bills and given our consent even at the prospect of a bill as well as state and federal laws. Remember how they passed the patriot act? NEVER AGAIN! We need to revoke these laws such as the patriot act as well. We cant leave these responsibilities in the hands of these sell outs any more. We need to implement a system with safeguards that prevent the circumventing of our constituted rights. If it takes having everyone filling out a vote for every law per say once a week then so be it. We also need to implement very strict penalties against lobbyists. In fact mandatory prison time for even a cent spent on a political pawn. We need a civilian based police force perhaps sheriffs and deputies if we need to to handle these crooks. Take the money out of politics. I mean ALL OF IT! Our politicians need to be servants not overseers. Install the fear of reprisal in them. Perhaps mentally screen these people before putting them behind the wheel. Subject them to a battery of tests, lie detector tests.

It can be done... there is a way there has to be. Just because a lot of people don't understand politics does not mean we don't know whats good for us. The elite think so lets show them we dont need them and they dont deserve to share the air we breathe with us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It has actually happened in America. In the area i live in as a matter of fact. There is a book about it and Eleanor Roosevelt applauded it.
jpfo.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I love reading posts like this----

7 times out of 10 it illicits a tinfoil helo flyover my duplex.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
reply to post by Kang69

Take the money out of politics. I mean ALL OF IT! Our politicians need to be servants not overseers.

A completely agree. The only way a person can truly show that they have public interest as their priority is to remove any other possible incentive.

There should of course be a very careful eye kept on what they do immediately after they leave politics. "Promises" made to create a fatcat future from parasites would be the replacement for "in term" excercised greed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just found this article. Things are getting crazy there!

www.turkishweekly.net...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join