It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Illuminati Real and Does It Matter?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Are we being manipulated by an unseen force that rules our lives? Are there shadowy men and women behind a curtain pulling the strings on the world stage? Maybe, maybe not, but the real question is, what does your belief in such a thing mean to you as an individual?

In our modern times we have been ruled by governments, people seen and unseen, for various agencies with various reasons. These “elites”, as we have come to call them, want to manipulate and divide us for power and personal gain. Same old script, same old game. They use the heavy hitters, religion, race, money and sex, to get what they want and wouldn’t ya know it, it seems to work pretty much all of the time.

Why does it work? Well simply, it works because we love money and sex and are easily controlled through religion and race! It really isn’t that hard for them to achieve this, we give up our minds freely all of the time. It’s in our human nature to blame others for our misfortune, life is much easier if it isn’t all our fault. The Illuminati is a creation of this aspect, our “shadow self” so to speak, or in more simple terms, they are our scapegoats to a life unlived. It is much easier to blame another gender, race, political party, religion or dark faceless cabal for our crappy lives than it is to own up to the problems we have created ourselves.

See, our villains and demons are right here, in our faces all of the time. They head giant corporations with websites you can find and they publish their fake reports online for everyone to see. They hold news conferences to speak of their conquests, who they have killed and who they will kill next. They spend millions on advertisements and marketing campaigns to make sure we buy their next useless gadgets. They own television and media to make sure we act in whatever way is cool or new or when they need us to fall in line. They fill their temples and churches with faithful servants every week to spew their lies for control and monetary gain. Our monsters operate in the daylight, they can deal with the sunshine just fine. The Illuminati is a distraction, as real as Bigfoot and just as smelly. It is a creation of our shared sense of powerlessness, no different than Freddy Kruger or Dracula. To admit that the Illuminati does not exist means taking control over your life and really, who wants to do that?

We have to ask ourselves if we are strong enough to stand as sovereign powerful individuals and claim self ownership? Are we bold enough to declare that we are the sole controllers of our minds, bodies and souls? I would hope so, cause the real deep dark secret “they” are trying to keep from you is just that: we are the real rulers of our lives. No one has ever put a gun in our faces and forced us to eat GMO food, watch the mainstream news, vote for someone we didn’t want too, attend church, rot away at our dead end jobs, buy the latest iphone or support the latest war. We do all of these things voluntarily. The shadowy cabal is us. The real conspiracy is the power of Ego, jealousy, vanity, attachment, lies and expectation. The more we believe that an unseen elite is running the show and that we are powerless to stop it, the more strength we give to that myth; and the more we are unable to keep and hold that power for ourselves.

The real truth my friends is this:

We are powerful over our own lives regardless of the Bohemian Grove.
We are our own true power elites whether or not the Bilderberg’s meet again next year.
We are the creators of our realities whether or not reptilian greys control the moon.
We have the power of positive thought and creation regardless of the rituals performed by Satanist freemason occultist.

If we do not give these things power than they are powerless over us. It’s that simple really.

If we keep searching for evidence that other people or entities are controlling our lives, best believe, we’ll find it. But I believe our time is best spent searching for the evidence that we are the powerful creators of our own lives, because that evidence, while hidden, is just as plentiful and way more meaningful. Imagine the changes we could implement in our lives if we told that story to ourselves over and over again? The Illuminati would become an interesting side note much like the Loch Ness Monster or the Chupacabra. Fascinating goat sucking entertainment but not much else.

We have given our power away to those who do not deserve it and now we are taking it back.

So, is the Illuminati real? Who cares.

More importantly, are you?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That was a good read and well thought out.

I agree...

Here is where my problem is... I only have control over me and you only have control over you. The rest of the world would have to be convinced and also agree.

That above is not realistic.

Either way, no worries. Everything will eventually work itself out or it wont.

No control needed. Just let go of it all and be free.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I was going to answer that without even reading, but you did it yourself.
Kudos to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As long as you know you have control over yourself....nothing else matters.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
As long as you know you have control over yourself....nothing else matters.

Much Peace...

For now. As technology increases it becomes easier and easier to control people, and it won't be long until mass mind control is a simple as flipping a switch.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
NO its a few dudes oulling ya leg

but there is the UN/EU and banksters that are going to microchip ya

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I feel that I for one personally believe that, the Illuminati are real. Now in my opinion, one should not really "Give a Damn." If you yourself know what you know, then why would you allow someone else to tell you differently? I myself have seen, heard, tasted, and in general experienced enough in my 23 years to have my own thoughts and beliefs. Though I may sometimes allow others to influence my thoughts and emotions. I know I do not personally appreciate when a Person tells me one thing yet does another. For instance, if you were stopped by three authority figures and they each spoke to you harshly and one could even say Harassed you for no discernible reason, then one might easily get distracted if one was sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of another. In this case, I know I for one would easily get lost if I was not paying attention to road signs. I can only speak for myself when I say that I have never really been the type of Person that deals with road signs, in fact if I pay attention at all when I travel I typically use Landmarks to find my way around. On this matter it is simply because it is far more difficult to navigate using easily manipulated, transmutable signs. One can never Truly know who or what put a sign in your path unless You yourself saw them place it there. Thank you for reading, understanding and caring.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Illuminati, not sure if its real in a way conspiracy theorists say it is. Biederberg might be just a "funny" gathering of people who talk a little important issues and then have dress party with long robes or whatever they might wear and have a party in Halloween style.

Many cases where there had been claimed to be illuminati signs etc youtube is filled with these in many cases there is also coincidence involved. What comes to masonry that is real. Is Illuminati just a one group of masonry or is masonry illuminati.. i don´t know

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2012 by fastbob72 because: posted twice,sorry

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah the illuminati is certainly another all powerful,unapproachable and convenient crutch to support our seening loss of contröl we have over our own lives.Same as fate,bad luck,god and the rest of them.

And I suppose that is true whether they're real our not.

You may even understand that you do have power within yourself but youre confroted with the realisation yes we can change our situation but I can't do it alone.

It's like the thinking I cant stop global warming by recycleing my waste when most people dont bother.

For many people it's a daunting prospect to deliberately fall out of step with everybody else and defy the norm but thats the worst excuse for conforming.

No maybe by living to your own rules,rejecting the trinkets and gizmos thats everybody seems to crave nowadays won't change the world or even make a slight difference ultimately but being your own person,a proper individual again and simply giving the fingers to those that seek to control us is reward itself.lol.

Don't let the b*****ds grind you down ~ Norman Stanley Fletcher !!!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
so...we are the illuminati? ..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is that Truly you Blue Eyes? If so, I, we, and us personally want you to know that I will keep going until I reach the one who is all and none. I certainly mean no disrespect, though it certainly doesn't change my emotion on the matter. If he wants to talk, then we will see each other, but only if he or she wants to listen. Thank you for all. Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Money and sex has more power over mankind than religions do honestly. Need money to live, and need sex because we are phreaks. Sex isn't even about procreation as much as it is self gratifying pleasure, procreation as it were, is just a side effect of doing the mambo rather than the goal. The more wealth and power you have, the more sex you can obtain so the overriding goal is...SEX!

I tried finding the Donnie Brooks video but couldn't so you have to settle with this

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

There is no Illuminati. There is a social structure that has evolved over time based on human social instincts and the accidents of history. Those who inhabit the upper reaches of this structure naturally wish to stay there, while those below wish to rise into it. Thus the 'top people' must actively work to stay on top. That means appeasing, manipulating and sometimes coercing those below.

It has been this way throughout human history and, I suspect, always will be. Now and then a revolution topples those in power and replaces them with others, who soon learn that they must behave in much the same way as those they have displaced in order to survive.

The unhappy folk who pin the blame for their own misfortunes and failures on secret cabals and conspiracies are simply refusing to face a very unpleasant fact about themselves; they don't have what it takes to attain the level of the social pyramid they would like to occupy. They are failures in the competition for status that is a natural element in the behaviour of all social primates.

The sweetest fruits on the tree of life are reserved for those with the wit, the will, the ruthlessness or whatever it takes – even the family ties – to win them. The rest of us must be content with whatever we can pluck from the lower branches. You might think this unfair, but life has never been about fairness.

edit on 25/9/12 by Astyanax because: of coercion.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Excellent and timely thoughts wrdwzrd! S&F and kudos.

Is the Illuminati real? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it is just an allegorical interpretation of the timeless truth that the few tend to always consolidate power over the many. I imagine that, even the first human tribes, there were two or three strong guys, or maybe elders, who took it upon themselves to subjugate the remainder of the tribe.

Land, gold, access to God, booze, drug traffic, money, military might, access to travel ( control of ships and trains in modern history ), information ( in all forms, from the onset of writing ) and even tulips ( Yes, tulips... Google it and see what happened to the Dutch economy once upon a time over tulips. )... all things coveted by the masses and controlled ( either from the beginning, or over time ) by the few.

And the "few" tends to be a very small group of people indeed. By mastering these resources or services, they gain inordinate control and power.

Now...do they matter???

That is the great dichotomy because, no... they really don't. Without us they are nothing. But that's the catch... by catering to us and what we cover we hand over our will and self-determination to them.

Rationally speaking. We could all quit our jobs, park our cars, stop using currency, begin gardening, being artisans and craftsmen, and refuse to participate in the current system - and todays "Illuminati" would shrivel and die almost instantly.

And, then... shortly thereafter, motivated, talented, and charismatic people would begin to start the process all over again. And we'd end up with a new currency, and new paradigm, and a new Illuminati class.

It is what is greatest within us that leads us to destruction.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The "Illuminati" are most certainly real, though I'm not sure what they actually call themselves. Their symbols are everywhere; monuments, movies, music, clothes, city lay-outs etc., and they are ever increasing. I know most people just ignore it, or say you're reading too much into it, but it doesn't change the fact, if you look, they're there. I'm a big believer in Orwell's 1984, and IMO that is pretty close to their end goal, Big Brother controls ALL, including, and most importantly, your mind.
edit on 26-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

‘the illuminati is nothing but a frequency’

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ha!

Everything you said, pretty much sums it up for me.

Its a timeless circle.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The trick of the devil is to convince you he doesnt exist. The trick of the family of 13 is to convince you the illumanati exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join