It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, this feels a little unusual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As one who is usually known for nonconformance, one of the first things I do here is conform and do an intro thread. Well played ATS. So a little about me, I am a tattooed, gun toting, Baptist pastor's wife out in the backwoods of Oklahoma. I have been face to face with pure evil, as well as witness true grace. I am a mom and I worry about what kind of world my children have to grow up in.
My favorite subjects here have to do with anything weird. I don't believe in global warming, but am facinated by the earth changes threads. I also love watching folks weave together some seemingly unrelated facts and forming them into working conspiracies.
I use incomplete sentences while writing, I wish there was spell check on here, and I am lame for loving that Awolnation song. That's about it for now. I look forward to actually taking part in discussions now! Any questions, just ask!

~OkieDokie

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard to ATS fellow Okie.......

Boomer!!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am a Sooner thru and thru, bleed crimson and cream, but I was so stinkin mad this last weekend. We are a house divided, so my hubby stays positive for me when I find it hard. He says he is used to the Cowboys always messin themselves up
Thanks for the welcome!

And Des, thanks so much for the welcome! I have found myself agreeing with a great majority of your posts while lurking. Look forward to reading many more thought provoking ones from you!

~OkieDokie

top topics

join