It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brent Spiner...this guy is awesome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just want to share this with you guys..

His name is probably known to many of you...being on a site where many sci-fi enthousiast can be found. He is not only a great actor who can measure up with the greatest names in Hollywood but he is also a great singer.

Some year ago I bought his CD and the music is just fabulous. I must say it is a certain genre which is not much appreciated among the young....I guess. Let me put it this way...the music is not cool to show fellow highschool students.

I played in rock bands, like Ramstein, classical music, jazz, blues and even some punk funk. Still, the music mr Spiner has made is candy to my ear.

Unfortunately I can only give you a LINK

This guy is so funny....and talented..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Still a great guy....

Maybe you remember him from.....

Ooops sorry....this forum is about music... right...but nobody wants to hear him sing..!!....Anyways, still a great guy.
edit on 26/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I love Brent Spiner! Had no idea he could sing. Always learning something on ATS

Brent Spiner Sings "Rosie"

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for your upload... Still I recommend people to listen to the link in the OP where he sings a duet with the beautiful (voiced) Maude Maggart. To give other ATS members a taste which they definitely should try...Watch this:

Now,...how can you not like this...?

edit on 30/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

join