It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna Calls Obama a "Black Muslim"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not that I care what she calls him, but is she for real?

After praising Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., Madonna turned her attention to Obama, saying, "It is so amazing and incredible to think that we have an African-American in the White House!" But the pop star didn't stop there. "So y'all better vote for (expletive) Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right, we have a black Muslim in the White House, OK?" she said. "It means there is hope in this country. And Obama is fighting for gay rights, OK? So support the man, (dammit)!"

Source

So, was this a slip of the tongue? Or does she not know what she's talking about? I wonder... Maybe she believes the conspiracy and likes the idea.

edit on 9/25/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think she's just a few crayons short of a 64 pack personally. Not to say she's not bright, but she is eccentric and she's aging. Her own personal journey through religion is a pretty funny read in and of itself.

These days when an aging celeb says anything shocking or controversial I personally write it off to the desire to remain relevant. And in a world where there's a new "it" person every week? That's an awfully hard thing do to.

Heck BH... remember our younger days when every celeb who even remotely knew Sinatra stayed "A" list famous until they died?

It's a brave new world now - one with a very short attention span!

Does Madonna know some secret truth? Maybe, but I doubt it.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

My guess is that she was trying to make fun of the folks that still think Obama is a muslim.

Either way, she has no redeeming qualities.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
She's like the embarrassing Auntie who gets drunk and flashes her knockers at a party.
As for that arms and neck,yuk.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Time for Madonna to stay in the retirement home.

a lifetime of drug use has left her brain in ill-function.

Plus the gap in her teeth always made me feel ill.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Originally posted by Hefficide
Her own personal journey through religion is a pretty funny read in and of itself.

That's the first thing that came to my mind. She believes the claims that he's a Muslim because she thinks it's cool. If she thought he was 'just a Christian', like most Americans, it's not nearly as cool.

reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
My guess is that she was trying to make fun of the folks that still think Obama is a muslim.

In the video, it appears that she is 100% serious about what she's saying. She's almost "preaching".

Either way, she has no redeeming qualities.

On that we will have to disagree! She cleared the path for many "off the wall" musical artists like Alanis Morissette, Pinke and Gaga.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Madonna. Oy vey. Letterman said it well 20 years ago in a monologue. "I'm sleeping with Madonna tonight." Huge applause. He says, "It's not that big, it's just my turn."
Since when has this person been relevant? Imo, never. What's next? Lady Gaga for alien castration?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Originally posted by intrepid
Madonna. Oy vey. Letterman said it well 20 years ago in a monologue. "I'm sleeping with Madonna tonight." Huge applause. He says, "It's not that big, it's just my turn."

So. I'm not sure what her sex life have to do with this... Does her rumored promiscuity make her opinion less valid than anyone else's? Certainly, it doesn't make it MORE valid. I'm just having trouble figuring out what it has to do with the topic at all...

If I said that I had been even more promiscuous than she, would it make my opinion mean any more or less?

Since when has this person been relevant?

Since about 1985, I think.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You're a fan, I'm not. No biggie. I am a fan of Eastwood and I thought he floated a turd at the RNC. Why does it matter what these people say? God help us if a Baldwin chimes in.

link   
Personally I would say she was told to say this to test how flexible the public is right now time and time again Madonna has proven to be intelligent and part of a Cabal.

link   
I'd say her 15 years are over.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You're a fan, I'm not. No biggie. I am a fan of Eastwood and I thought he floated a turd at the RNC. Why does it matter what these people say? God help us if a Baldwin chimes in.

I was worried he crapped his depends, I mean he just had that look about his face.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You're a fan, I'm not.

Actually, I do admire her and her guts, but I'm not a fan of her music. It all sounds the same to me and her voice is just average.

Why does it matter what these people say?

It doesn't really matter, in the scheme of things, but I think it's interesting. I understand if you don't, though.

God help us if a Baldwin chimes in.

Let me know if you hear what Justin Timberlake thinks about it.

reply to post by Lysergic

Make that 25 years!
She's had a good, long run.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
She also promised to get naked.

That is NOT something I care to see.

We went her concert in the 80's. Wasnt impressed. She doesnt sing well without all the others covering for her. Besides the fact, she is just plain nasty.

She may have been able to get away with it then, but not now.

Her children must be proud.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Jeez! You guys are harsh!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I'd say her 15 years are over.

Actually, it's been over for the "last" 15 years.

The come back isnt working.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Madonna on the Muslim comment: "I was being ironic on stage..."

Ha... no, Madonna, you were being moronic. If there was any irony, it was you in a cheerleader outfit.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not that I care what she calls him, but is she for real?

You have the right attitude. She can sing(I guess, at least others think so), but I wish the MSM just wouldn't bother to report on any of these birdbrain Hollywood/Entertainer morons. If this were a man or woman on the street, nobody would give a hoot about what they say. The fact that they may have(debatable) a "talent" has nothing to do with their intelligence and common sense. Most of them lack both. OF course, the MSM DOES report every dumb remark these clowns make because they know it will general viewership/readership.
The MSM....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Poor ole Auntie Madge as we call here in our house, sounds like the Alzheimer's is really kicking in now haha.

Madge, we had some great times together your music and videos were great drinking companions back in the days of my eternal singledom, but like so many things in life we've all outgrown you.

To quote a famous movie about a girl in the Paris Red light district "We all lose our charms in the end"

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think she was actually trying to praise him, but too bad she is ignorant.

She was kinda saying, "hey look, we have a black guy in the white, whole also happen to be "Muslim"?" if this is not amazing, what else is" - kinda attitude.

new topics

top topics

join