It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Make A Slip Regarding Christians On The View?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My mother said my sister-in-law told her on The View this morning, that Obama said something to the effect of "Christians are our worst enemy" and then it immediately cut to commercial. I can't find anything online about it, and figured this was the best place to ask if that's indeed true. My mother is a saint, but is also always getting things she hears second-hand confused when re-telling them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Unless there is a clip to view, I'd say that it is all just tales told about the campfire. Something else to polarize and distract the populace from real problems.

Now if the rest of the statment was "to rational thougth and logic", I can see why everyone would say exactly that! up:

Derek

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My Borther's friends Uncles second Cousin 3 times removed said.......

See how that can work?

I would like to see a report from a person in the audience or some type video clip. Pretty sure The View is prerecorded and does not air live, but with Technology being what it is today there is noway there would not be a cell phone video of this.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I couldn't find anything on Youtube. So, I went to the website for The View. You can watch full episodes there. I refuse to watch The View as I can't stand Joy Behar- so I'll leave it to those interested to watch it and report.

theview.abc.go.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I can almost guarantee that he did not say this, because this is all Fox News would be talking about today and the right wing blogs would be buzzing with it.

Since that hasn't happened, it's safe to say that your sister's mother's friend's dog misheard or made it up.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

www.youtube.com...

in this vid he tears into christianity and the bible, says the bible tells you to stone your child, bible says slavery is ok, shelfish is a sin, he says that america is no longer a christian nation, "religion doesnt allow for compromise" "it is the practice of the impossible"

dont take this to mean i am of any religion, i am simply trying to point out that obama has done and said many negative things aimed at christianity and the bible, and you cant just rely on fox news to tell it to you,

fox news is not all about anti obama, fox news and all news is about division, polarisation, they want to present you with a black and a white, two sides, not a third, they will paint one as a negative and the other as a positive leading you to subconsciously think you must pick a side,

other news stations may at times seem so different cause their black is the other stations white, but it is still the same practice of polarisation, division, they are just trying to divide you,

for this reason you should never expect any news station to present you with anything that is totaly solid and concrete for or against one side or the other, if they did that then tooo many would pick one side and not the other, they want to cut you right in half, not to much in the black or the white,

this practise goes beyond msm, right up to the politicians, im sure its a huge part of the reason obama even says this kinda crap,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

just a small sample, theres many more examples on the net, seek and ye shall find
edit on 9/25/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/25/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

against my better judgment, i watched it, i did not see any thing like what the op mentioned,

the time frame of the video is almost identical to the other episodes of the view they have on their site, still possible that if something had been removed they filled in the extra space with an advertisment, as they do play those on their site as you watch the vid,

someone should time the amount of video excluding the ad's, im not gonna go to that extent, i think if the op rly cares to get to the bottom of it he should be the one to put in that effort since its his thread and rumor he heard and is trying to verify

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Judging by the things he has said in the past, and what prophecy says will happen, I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that on The View.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In the video he makes the point that the bible is full of requirements and admonitions towards violence. Try reading it, he was right. Someone once added up all the people god killed in both the Old and New Testaments and it was in the millions, making the christian bible god the worst mass murderer in history. I suppose they were all sinners of some sort or another... or just being human.

Stop making excuses for your fairy tale daddy, he's not worth it. You don't know what created the universe and everything in it, nobody does, and making up 'creators' doesn't change that fact.

new topics

top topics

join