Talk about a Nutcase!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"At least round em all up and stick em all on one lonely ass island out in the pacific ? Easter island !"

What the hell did the Easter Islanders do to you for such a punsihment?? (yes, the island is still inhabited, BTW)

I say an active volcano somewhere desolate- or that burning hole in the ground in Russia...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You just had to call me on that one didn't ya ?

Alright, I was in such deep thought at the time and remembered reading somewhere that the PTB actually worship Ishtar. So Easter............

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is this for real? WTF!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If this footage is real and unedited, then YOU sir, are a disgusting, sick individual.

And the muppet in the audience laughing isn't any better...

It's all getting pretty clear where SOME people want this whole deal to be heading, history doesn't teach a thing when it comes to some people, because some are obviously waiting for any event that will justify another war causing MILLIONS of casualties...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow how blatant could that guy be, give him a high vis vest and send him to Afghanistan to go looking for ied's and lets see what his views are then

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
screw it
edit on 26-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Yes this man is debased and has lost all traits of what it is to be human,the basic piece of us that separates us from the rest of the animals.
Give the cretin a gun and let him go fight himself.Like all politicians that war monger they always think it's acceptable for someone elses children to die but not their own.Utter coward.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Now this is the type of person I can punch right in the mouth as he is walking out of the lobby doors.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by sd211212

God I hope justice rains down on them. im hoping there is a judgement day and that quote is laid out in front of that guy and he is tortured for eternity.

I fear the only catalyst that could induce the common people across the world to stand up in unity against these sociopaths is when we realize there will be no judgement day "from up on high". No magical force will come to save us except ourselves; No trumpets and horns; No fire and brimstone. No god will save us. S/he already gave us the tools to deal with this stuff (whether or not one believes, this is from reason alone). We've done it before. There will be no justice against them except from us.

The illusion is fading. The unprudent loud mouths don't even hide it anymore...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's disgusting how he talks about war, but then again it always is when spoken about from a certain country.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by Daedal

wow first gulf of tonken was /didnt happen. Pearl harbor has its own consp that roosevelt knew about. secondly he just called for us to sink an iranian sub for no reason other than to put american lives at danger. when the f are the troops gonna say no mfr. "we could get nastier"???? what and who is running the world and why was this man not booed off the strange and investigated.

Most of the troops are retarded. The few that are not are immediately singled out and ostracized.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I love your avatar and the quote.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigcountry08
reply to post by r2d246

Are you using a name brand computer, where nike shoes or buy anything that was produced in a thirdworld country then most likely it was made by a human slave and you supported it my friend and are no better.

Okay but one question...

In otherwords are you saying "your not a human slave?" and everyone on here and most everyone in north america or wherever aren't human slaves? Most of them pay taxes don't they? One slave buying off another slave isn't a crime. Just because were a bit more comfortable slaves doesn't mean where essentially not slaves to tptb

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I see a scared little chicken that is trying to be a 800 pound gorilla. Who let that guy speak? Embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by Daedal

I see a scared little chicken that is trying to be a 800 pound gorilla. Who let that guy speak? Embarrassing.

The problem though is that the whole military might of the Western allies are under the command of such chicken #es.
They willingly do what these morons dictate.
It is not done at My demand or with My backing.
When the DEFENSE forces grow some balls, and stop been subserviant to such zionist inspired morons, then perhaps We can find a better way for the children of the world?
gravitor

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Welcome to Bush and Obama's world.... and every other president he mentioned....and many he didn't.

Don't blame them. Blame the electorate who is apparently in complete agreement with this perspective.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The funny part is how people individualize him from the rest of America where as a man from a Muslim nation would have been grouped in to all Muslim nations and made into a terrorist leader.
edit on 27-9-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You realise they're all playing the field, aka those running the program,err i mean planet, which in this case is US aka the World know what i mean?
Mahmood Ah something or other stated not 24 hrs ago and i quote:

UNITED NATIONS - Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he has a vision of a new world order that would be absent of the "hegemony of arrogance."

Now i don't know about you, but New World Order and the Absence of hegemony of arrogance don't belong in the same sentence, it's an oxymoron comment. But i commend them all on their ability to fool people for as long as they have with their Acting Skills. Bravo!

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a Seven Year 'Peace Accord' in 2013 either. It's all written down
in their good book the biblical account among other religious texts of our planets past. Until everyone
admits they're all narcissistic crazy people who want to destroy everything good thats left it will continue.

Until everyone begins to ignore their ridiculous ideals ideas and decisions they will continue. If people said 'i don't think so mate', then what could they do against 98% of the planet? Not much. Narcissists live and thrive
on being adored, loved and arsekissed they'd go mad without their loyal servants to bow down before them.. Besides the fact that their Policy is to 'keep it in the family' no one becomes a ruler not in the western world anyways unless they're blood related.

Mind over Matter, electrons protons etc..

Just Saying....

edit on 27-9-2012 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

Thomas Jefferson originally said that he trembles for the future of his country, knowing that God is Just.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Alongside the religious nutbags in Iran, there is a huge, secular middle class who deserve better than to be treated by the rest of the world that they are exactly the same as their leader.

How would you like it if the rest of the world assumed you were exactly the same as The President of the United States?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join