It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about a Nutcase!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

What's great is Jesse Ventura completely agrees with the Israel lobbyist Patrick Clawson

Jesse Ventura "Every War Starts With A False Flag"

Btw, the lobbyist is this guy,

edit on 25-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He sounds knowledgeable and well conditioned, regurgitating the philosophy he was fed. He is doing his job well.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

The laughter in the background at 1:28 is quite disturbing; although this lobbyist is informed about comparative and shadow politics over the past 160 years, there is too much money and investment at stake to break the cycle of war for selfish interest(s) and he (as well as many politicians and global bankers) makes a fortune propagating the war machine..
edit on 26-9-2012 by sgspecial19 because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

So this why I say the technology was enabled the boldness we now see in the PTB.. They can now taunt us with their smug admissions of false flags preceding war time that enCOURAGE the young to make that " patriotic sacrifice " that is really just total BS.

The biggest war going on is the one we fail to see. The elite have been waging war on the commoner for thousands of years. The truth that just spewed out of his mouth in such arrogant fashion constitutes nothing less than an act and previous acts of war on.... US !

This is our last chance to exterminate them from the planet. We would simply be dealing with them they way they' ve dealt with us for a long ass time. Us or them ?

At least round em all up and stick em all on one lonely ass island out in the pacific ? Easter island !

edit on 25-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Some of the stuff Jessie said is absolutely true but he has bought into too much of the conspiracy.

Every conspiracy theory has an ounce of truth but you need to take it with more than just a grain of salt.

At 12.16 he got everything correct from that point on.

Have you ever wondered how conspiracy theories grow? This is a humorous take on it.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Everyone keep in mind he is a lobbyist not a politician the guy is an idiot because now if Iran does anything everyone will point to this recording and blame Israel.

There is no doubt that Iran is a threat to Israel and they have publicly stated that they want to eradicate.

I also knew even before this that Israel wants to destroy their nuclear facility.

I do not really blame them because I am sure they are scared to death of the day Iran does get nukes.

For them it is a matter of survival from a nation that is full of people that want them dead.

Iran hasn’t exactly being cooperative with inspections either. It’s a huge mess and I have a feeling that sooner or later that facility is going to get bombed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Unbelievable, the people who are ready to do anything to pervert and destroy. What about human dignity sir or even better yet accountability. It boggles my mind how someone can so easily talk of war like it's a Sunday drive in the park... UNBELIEVABLE...

edit on 25-9-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

If we're capable of creating false flags then we're also capable of creating sanctions that WILL work so we wouldn't need those flags at all.

Notice how he spent 2 minutes constantly looking at the other people around him who spoke before him? Every time he pointed something out, he looked at the person who pointed it out before him. As if all he was doing was reiterating what others had said before him. The man doesn't have an original idea in his head....yet he was allowed to speak?

That, and I'd like to see proof of what he said about Lincoln. Talk about a conspiracy theorist.

I don't buy his theory for a second.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
is it terrorism if you pay the united states to do your dirty work? kinda like when a bank makes a mistake, and wipes your house clean of possesions sells them off and says oops sorry we sold all your belongings and no one goes to jail?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

wow first gulf of tonken was /didnt happen. Pearl harbor has its own consp that roosevelt knew about. secondly he just called for us to sink an iranian sub for no reason other than to put american lives at danger. when the f are the troops gonna say no mfr. "we could get nastier"???? what and who is running the world and why was this man not booed off the strange and investigated.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

fn guy laughing at the iranian sub not coming up. this # isnt funny these mfrs are some real evil a holes. God I hope justice rains down on them. im hoping there is a judgement day and that quote is laid out in front of that guy and he is tortured for eternity.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
lmao, hey every other war we went into on the premise of a false flag operation , hell if the Iranians dont want to play ball well we'll just make it happen.
I'm not advocating that though by any means

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

WOW. just... WOW. My mind has been blown. I honestly thought as human beings we were supposed to do whatever necessary to AVOID WAR. i'm not saying we should just roll over and take it, should there actually be a legitimate threat form iran (or any other country for that matter), but this guy's thinking is sooooooooo aggressive, and he's the PUBLIC FACE (so imo, this is a pretty tame version of their agenda). how civilized.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
All boils down to one thing. Money/control.
It's not their ass on the line, so they don't count the cost in lives.

edit on 26-9-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Like it or not, there are people in and around our government whose sole purpose it is to stir the pot of discontent. While we are at war our military industry profits and so, too, do many in positions of power in this country.

Eisenhower saw these emerging powers. Kennedy died for telling us about them in a roundabout way. We could put a label on them but I don't want to derail the thread. Suffice to say it has been the focus of this country since its inception.

America is about making money. I don't like to say it, but that is its fundamental ugliness.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
One has to wonder what happened to some of these people they hire as they've lost all sense of humanity. Like if you've ever wanted to see zombie minyin, that to me looks and talks like one. Basically zero humanity left in him. He's on his way to hell that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by mark1167

Do these people live in the real world? They speak so stupidly it's hard to believe they're human.

They live in the real world, it is the masses who are living in a fantasy land. We don't want to see the truth because it is frightening, so we pretend it's all conspiracy theory.

your right except its not the masses living in the fantasy land its us conspiracy theorists. people here opt to live away from social trends, latest gadgets and rules of society. Unfortunately that is the "real world". You think because you figured it out your awake and their asleep. Well like a good friend told me "knowing too much about the world is not a good thing." It causes you to opt out of life and go into standby mode. Never achieving anything.

The problems here in America aren't that big to cause an uproar among the citizens. When/if the war with Iran happens expect a a few days of front page coverage, then watch as it slips into the background, until it starts really...and I mean REALLY affecting the American way of life.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Sorry to tell you this but there the only ones in the real world, were the ones who are living in the dream. we wake up every morning without a single fear of death, bountiful amounts of food on the table, 10 different screens I can stair at to forget about my life's problems, the worst of which is how I'm going to fit in going to the gym today and go grocery shopping. sorry to tell you this, but if it weren't for our super power government we wouldn't have jack crap. Don't get me wrong these guys are a bunch of cold hearted SOB's, but that's what it takes to keep a society safe.

Amen brother. I agree!

When is the time to rise and take back what is ours? Can we do it with a small minority as our founders did, or is the modern paradigm so different that we must all rise together?

Sheepslayer247

The time is when every you decide to act, if you want it so bad take action. The only thing is are you ready to lead others through it, and take responsiblity for for the many thousand souls that will be taken to get there?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Are you using a name brand computer, where nike shoes or buy anything that was produced in a thirdworld country then most likely it was made by a human slave and you supported it my friend and are no better.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Could someone identify the person speaking in the video... I don't know who he is.

Thanks.

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

An EXPERT in warmongering....wake up Americans...please.
These piles of #e are organising wars , and using the military might of America to do their death wars for them.
All those fine young men and women in coffins ...all to do this sort of experts willing.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

i don't like it.

and i agree with every single word you said. the sad truth. i do feel fortunate, though, to be able to see it is the truth. there are far too many people these days that would rather die than recognize it. however, knowledge is a wonderful thing, but it does you no good if you don't utilize it. that's the part i'm working on

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join