It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about a Nutcase!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Unbelievable, the people who are ready to do anything to pervert and destroy. What about human dignity sir or even better yet accountability. It boggles my mind how someone can so easily talk of war like it's a Sunday drive in the park... UNBELIEVABLE...

edit on 25-9-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians."

That has to be the most telling line from this video.

I hate to think about what may be done in my name and in the name of my country by people that choose to take the same mentality in foreign affairs.

Honestly, it has gone too far!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Sickening indeed. That little dweeb couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag if he tried, yet he stands there like he's some big shot making threats and implying false flags as a way to get the Iran war going. What's even worse are the media lap dogs who you can hear laughing and chuckling in the background like it's all just a big joke.
Sad days indeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I would change the thread's title, more people need to see this.

But this should come as no surprise.

izrael's history is well rooted in lies and false flag terrorism.

The bombing of the King David Hotel, the Lavon affair, the attack on the USS Liberty, the fake transmissions out of Libya which provoked a US attack, the US marines in Beirut, many people point to 9/11.

Their "intelligence" agency has the following motto: "by way of deception, thou shalt wage war".

And these are the incidences that we know about... Imagine what we dont know.

edit on 25-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Take a look at the names on the board of directors!!! Zionest warmongers! What would anyone expect form the "Washington Institute"! They are a government think tank! (War corporation)

President
Martin J. Gross

Chairman
Howard P. Berkowitz

Chairmen Emeriti
Michael Stein
Fred S. Lafer

Founding President and Chairman Emerita
Barbi Weinberg

Vice President Emeritus
Charles Adler

Senior Vice Presidents
Bernard Leventhal
Peter Lowy
James Schreiber

Vice Presidents
Benjamin Breslauer
Walter P. Stern

Secretary
Richard S. Abramson

Treasurer
Dimitri Sogoloff

Board Members
Jay Bernstein
Anthony Beyer
Richard Borow
Michael Gelman
Roger Hertog, emeritus
Shelly Kassen
Jack Kay
Michael Keston
Moses Libitzky
Daniel Mintz
John Shapiro
Zachary Schreiber
Fred Schwartz
Merryl Tisch
Susan Wagner
Gary Wexler

Next Generation Leadership Council
Jill Abramson
Anthony Beyer
David Eigen, chair
Daniel Eisenstadt
Benjamin Gordon
Adam Herz
James Keston
Zachary Schreiber
Whitney Skibell

Washington Institute

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think we're looking at a guy who knows he's on camera and wants everyone to know how "smart" he is.

Also, he knows he won't be dying over there so why worry.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
POS Warmongering bastard!

He keeps saying we can do this or we can do that, since he fancies himself part of the group please send him over there to lead the charge...

This idiot is telling you what he will do with you children and loved ones in sending them to die and be maimed for special interests while the propaganda machine tells everyone it is for freedom...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could someone identify the person speaking in the video... I don't know who he is.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Patrick Clawson, who also heads the Washington Institute’s Iran Security Initiative.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Do these people live in the real world? They speak so stupidly it's hard to believe they're human.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Flagged as important, but not starred until you put a bit more work into your post beyond outrage. Like at least a summary.

Re the video. The guy is a pissant. Let's make sure he and everyone listening in the back ground personally lead the first infantry platoon across the border. What them all crap on themselves as soon as they see a beard. Sick f'ing neocons. Every damned one of them is a chicken hawk and coward. So gleeful are they to send other people's kids to war for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Patrick Clawson, who also heads the Washington Institute’s Iran Security Initiative.

We have a job for Mr Patrick Clawson, our next diplomat to Libya, Syria, and/or Iran!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Do these people live in the real world? They speak so stupidly it's hard to believe they're human.

They live in the real world, it is the masses who are living in a fantasy land. We don't want to see the truth because it is frightening, so we pretend it's all conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

You're kidding right? This guy could barely contain his glee at the thought of us getting into yet another useless war!

The American public is bloody well tired of war. Who's living in the real world?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Ah, but the question remains, what are "we the sheeple" going to do about it? Fear and the programmed thalidomide reaction to these obvious offenses is just as much at fault as the politicians themselves. If we as people are afraid to act and take responsibility for our country's actions for fear of our government then we are just as much at fault as the people who actually make those actions come about.

This is especially true if you take into context the Declaration of Independence which clearly states:

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

It is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such a Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."...I just wanted to make this statement bold because it has profound weight which is ignored by nearly every citizen of the U.S....it is our RESPONSIBILITY to ensure we are not ruled by a tyrannical government which does things that the citizenry doesn't approve of.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You're kidding right? This guy could barely contain his glee at the thought of us getting into yet another useless war!

The American public is bloody well tired of war. Who's living in the real world?

Did you not watch the video? The guy talks about false flags and covert operations as a means to get into wars. Have you not seen the American public? The vast majority would say it's ridiculous to think the U.S. government would do things like that to start wars. You tell me again, who is living in the real world? It isn't the masses, they are mostly ignorant of what's going on and are only focused on Bieber, American Idol, NFL etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well, the American public may be tired of war, just like many have been for years now, but they won't do anything about it. In fact most will continue pulling the voting lever for one of the two pre packaged and pre chosen candidates and expect something different. They will continue to complain and grumble about the way things are going, in the bars and in their homes, but won't lift a finger to change it. Instead they will bury their faces in their football games, reality shows, video games and other distractions. No sorry, I have to agree with OMsk3ptic, he is right the majority of Americans are the ones living in the fantasy world and they can be as mad as they want, they won't change anything, because it takes to much effort and it's easier, less scary and less risky, to just ignore it and let the minority of "Conspiracy theorists" think about such things.
edit on 25-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 25-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Admittedly, I did not watch the whole thing. It disgusted me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
God I hope this is fake. If not he is a piece of trash.

I noticed the video is edited. I would like to see the whole thing.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Amen brother. I agree!

When is the time to rise and take back what is ours? Can we do it with a small minority as our founders did, or is the modern paradigm so different that we must all rise together?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join