These number sequences are killing me!!

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know there are other people here who have experienced this. But what I want to know is what does it all mean?

I've been seeing number sequences everywhere, on clocks, my phone, and mailboxes. It started off slowly 3 or 4 months ago. At first I thought it was neat seeing 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12 twice a day. Then it picked up in intensity, and I started seeing 111, 555, 313, etc. When it first happened, my instinct was that it was signaling some big change about to happen, and that I was on the right track to seeing it happen. And guess what, something huge did happen. Something I've waited for, for the last 7 years. A major life change for me. I honestly thought that was what it was all about. But since then the phenomenon has only increased.

Seems every time I pick up my phone, there is a number sequence starring back at me. Everytime I glance at a clock without realizing, everytime I happen to spot a house number or a price tag, or anything that I really wasn't trying to look at. It's like my eyes have a mind of their own, and they just suddenly turn in the direction of these things. It happens so much now I don't even see other numbers anymore. I feel like someone is speaking to me in a language I don't understand. I'm frustrated, and I'm creeped out. I'm beginning to feel harassed.

I know others have seen number sequences everywhere they turn. I want to know, how long has it been happening to you, did anything ever happen that lead you to believe why your seeing them or what it all means, and most of all, when will it stop??????

I'm so creeped out! I don't want to see these numbers. They are haunting me. This goes beyond coincidence now, it happens far too often. I feel like someone is messing with my mind and I so desperately just want it to stop. I'm worried that something else big is about to happen to me, and I can't see it coming and I don't know how to prepare for it. And maybe that something big could be a good thing, but I find myself questioning every aspect of my life now, every decision I have to make, and I don't know what to do, I'm frozen! I find myself at a crossroads now in another important aspect of my life. I have to choose, and I don't know what to do. I feel like these numbers are pushing me to do something but I don't know what it's supposed to be. I just wish I could understand their meaning. I'm about to pull all of my hair out in frustration. These things are making me paranoid.

Hope this made sense to someone....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I tend to do this.. but typically only after I come on ATS and someone else mentions it .. then I notice a number and it goes downward from there... power of suggestion! even if it's your own mind doing the suggesting =)

I personally tend to think this is subconscious.. seeing a group of numbers once and then again might seem odd, but that feeling of oddness snow has it stuck in your subconscious so you'll be more likely to notice THAT set of numbers than any other countless set you might run into that day.. This sort of phenomena happened a lot following 9/11 for example.

I am of the belief that there's no actual significance.. I tend to think these are purely psychological in nature... our brains are good at noticing patterns.. this is why we can see things in random noise.. ( cloud shapes.. etc )
edit on 9/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

If you don't take control of your own mind it'll tangle itself up in other stuff. Try to focus on different things and ignore the numbers. Laugh them off and they'll go away. If you don't you might make yourself ill.
edit on 25-9-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi! I have been experiencing the same thing for about 2 years now. It happens so often that I am afraid that one day it will stop. I don't know what seeing the numbers mean, but it has to be something significant. At least 75% of the time when I look at a clock, it is 11 minutes past the hour, ie; 2:11, 4:11, 7:11, etc. Guess what? I just looked over at the clock while writing this, and it said 3:11!

I also have been experiencing extreme synchronicity, for example seeing an unusual word or phrase such as "deep valley", and then all of a sudden everywhere I look on the TV or online, I see the same words over and over again, when previously I hadn't seen the words before. Sometimes it is so intense that a word will pop into my head, and immediately afterwards, someone will say the same unusual word on TV. Another example, last week, I just happened to notice an incredible rainbow here in the Dallas area. I hadn't seen such a brilliant and full rainbow like it since I was a child. Over the course of the following 2 days after seeing it, I saw rainbows at least 4 times on the TV and the internet.

It happens far too often to just be a coincidence. Part of me wants to know what it means, but then the other part of me doesn't want to know for fear that it will stop happening. I even feel a bit unsure about writing this post, as I don't want to jinx myself or anything. Like i said, I would totally freak out if it were to stop happening.

A lot more people are experiencing similar things. Maybe something odd is happening in the Universe that is affecting certain people???

Thanks for starting the thread!.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I absolutely understand what you are saying Miniatus, and I'm a big believer in that being the case most of the time when it comes to most explainable things. But I tried my best to covey that this just definitely goes beyond that. I rarely see non sequence numbers anymore. I look for them, and try to avoid the others. But it's not working. This does feel like a kind of harassment now. And if my subconscious is doing this to me, then I must be somehow psychically linked to the universe because my subconsciousness should not even know how to show me some of the situations I've come across.

And for the record, I haven't been on ats in quite some time. I came here today to post this thread because I honestly don't know where else to go when it comes to things like this.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inconceivable
Guess what? I just looked over at the clock while writing this, and it said 3:11!

Ok, after reading that sentence, I consciously decided to look at the clock as well, and I got 3:31! Most of the sequences I get these days are just like that, 313,311,331, etc.

Half the time I never know if people here are BSing, but I believe you because you sound like what I'm going through. Wow, I can't believe it's been going on for 2 years for you. It's only been a few months for me and it's making me feel crazy. It's so hard to make people understand that I'm not looking for these numbers, they just keep finding me. Only difference between you and I is I want it to stop. It's honestly scaring me. Like that feeling of being followed but you never actually see anyone.... it's just scary.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
808, i was seeing it everywhere and several time's a day!!
i looked into numerology and the meaning of these nubers individually and as a whole.
i wont go into to much but the meaning of these numbers was actually relevant to me, once i acknowledged this i stopped seeing it.
i explained this to my partner,who said if i dont see it anymore then to ignore it, it meant nothing. half hour after that conversation he looked at the time and it was 8.08, now he's seeing it everywhere lol.

i also found it funny how 808 looks like BOB which is my partners name

star for you

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

It is a lowgrade version of synchronicity and not very useful as a tool. You have to choices go down the rabbit hole fully where you probably understand things that most do not yeet understand but that will make you very different from the common joe since you will know to much and that can be a real drag. Or you can keep ignoring it and try to continue dreaming.

I will be the crazy one who will tell you to look into chakra videos on youtube if you are anything like me. Since I am noise stimulated person I would use sounds that resonate inside my head but if that is uncomfortable then try something else. I do not know your road and only know a fraction off my own so I cannot advise you more precisely and if this is farfetched for you then just ignore my post.

edit on 25-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I never clock watch..but when i do glance at the clock on the pc...its 11.11...
now im gonna be very honest here...
well before any of this 11.11 was even heard of..I was seeing this all the time, and i actually wondered, why me..is it a message..or is it just a one off..to be fair, i have no idea...these figures were there before i knew anyone else had seen them...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Everywhere. Just everywhere lately. All I have to say is I feel like I'm going nuts.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I have to agree with Wigit, these things can over run your mind.

I kept seeing numbers too, it was after watching the movie Pi, and it drove me mad until I decided not to take any notice of it anymore. I would see sequences in clocks everywhere I went, in number plates, phone numbers...I do think that your mind can play tricks on you at times, and I certainly didnt want to end up like that guy in the movie
edit on 26-9-2012 by Urbanshadow because: Typo!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I find it amusing.
I've noticed that when i'm doing something that effects my emotions in a negative way, the sequences stop.

So ive come to the conclusion that the numbers mean your on the right track, i get worried when i dont see them now!

Has been going on for a year or so for me, and has picked up intensity a few months ago. Just lately it has become a joke as well! basically what you described.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I know there are other people here who have experienced this. But what I want to know is what does it all mean?

I've been seeing number sequences everywhere, on clocks, my phone, and mailboxes. It started off slowly 3 or 4 months ago. At first I thought it was neat seeing 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12 twice a day. Then it picked up in intensity, and I started seeing 111, 555, 313, etc. When it first happened, my instinct was that it was signaling some big change about to happen, and that I was on the right track to seeing it happen. And guess what, something huge did happen. Something I've waited for, for the last 7 years. A major life change for me. I honestly thought that was what it was all about. But since then the phenomenon has only increased.

Seems every time I pick up my phone, there is a number sequence starring back at me. Everytime I glance at a clock without realizing, everytime I happen to spot a house number or a price tag, or anything that I really wasn't trying to look at. It's like my eyes have a mind of their own, and they just suddenly turn in the direction of these things. It happens so much now I don't even see other numbers anymore. I feel like someone is speaking to me in a language I don't understand. I'm frustrated, and I'm creeped out. I'm beginning to feel harassed.

I know others have seen number sequences everywhere they turn. I want to know, how long has it been happening to you, did anything ever happen that lead you to believe why your seeing them or what it all means, and most of all, when will it stop??????

I'm so creeped out! I don't want to see these numbers. They are haunting me. This goes beyond coincidence now, it happens far too often. I feel like someone is messing with my mind and I so desperately just want it to stop. I'm worried that something else big is about to happen to me, and I can't see it coming and I don't know how to prepare for it. And maybe that something big could be a good thing, but I find myself questioning every aspect of my life now, every decision I have to make, and I don't know what to do, I'm frozen! I find myself at a crossroads now in another important aspect of my life. I have to choose, and I don't know what to do. I feel like these numbers are pushing me to do something but I don't know what it's supposed to be. I just wish I could understand their meaning. I'm about to pull all of my hair out in frustration. These things are making me paranoid.

Hope this made sense to someone....

You posted your thread @2:54pm
2 + 5 + 4 =

You joined ATS on 2 - 6 - 2010
2 + 6 + 2 + 0 + 1+ 0 =

A99

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
But what I want to know is what does it all mean?

11:11 has a direct 'new-age' link with spiritual guides that watch us everyday.

This document is free and can be downloaded from www.urantia.org...

UF-ENG-001World-2009-0.17.SRT.pdf

(865.4) 77:8.11 The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

Speaking in a religeous point of view and as a demon/human hybrid, i wouldn't trust these mid-wayers at all.

To this day they still havn't had the balls to tell their 'targets' what the numbers are for !!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've posted before that I have seen 717 everywhere for YEARS. For the last 6 months I still see 717, but I also see 616, 818, 919, etc. It happens so regularly that I have become complete complacent about it. I just kind of shrug and ignore it because it is all the time.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I started with 3:33 which led me to Mason's which eventually led me here to ATS.

First...relax. This is only your mind showing you what synchronicity is. Our brains have internal clocks. You, odd as it may sound, have set yours to remind you what time it is in certain number patterns. By realizing the pattern, being freaked out by it, shows you are actually not going crazy. People who do lose touch with reality rarely think that they are going crazy. I can say this is a bit of a mental rabbit hole so hold on if you decide to go down it.

It may have a deeper meaning but that is really up to you to decide. Then again it could just be your brain creating coincidence because you are bored…

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I see the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 everywhere. This has been happening for about 7 years.

top topics

join