It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo down anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This webpage is not available:

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.wellsfargo.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

www.wellsfargo.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
AT&T as a network provider... fyi.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's responding for me. Probably your connection.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
It's responding for me. Probably your connection.

Originating from the Dallas, TX area. https works fine. No clue... Timeouts for the last 15 or so.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The main page loads fine for me, but it does look like they just made a change.

Until today, you could log in to an account without _javascript enabled, now you can't.

Maybe clear your browser's cache?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
works for me. clear your cookies and internet cache

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
The main page loads fine for me, but it does look like they just made a change.

Until today, you could log in to an account without _javascript enabled, now you can't.

Maybe clear your browser's cache?

Customer Service: "Users Experiencing Intermittent Problems. No estimated time on a resolution."

Thanks for checking on things... Guess it's a waiting game now.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
current events, really?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

I wasn't imaging anything, that's for damn sure... I'd say it's a still a pretty big story. I just got a new business debit card in the mail today as well.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- There's a good chance your bank's website was attacked over the past week.
Since Sept. 19, the websites of Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500), JPMorgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500), Wells Fargo (WFC, Fortune 500), U.S. Bank (USB, Fortune 500) and PNC Bank have all suffered day-long slowdowns and been sporadically unreachable for many customers. The attackers, who took aim at Bank of America first, went after their targets in sequence. Thursday's victim, PNC's website, was inaccessible at the time this article was published.

Source
edit on 27-9-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join