It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Middle Eastern Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There was an article i read perhaps even in forum where Darpa or other agency was trying to develope an anti fanatical virus or some such thing to stop religious fanatics from suiciding and taking others with them.....?
Perhaps it was a joke but, still, the idea that we would develope RACIAL SPECIFIC BIO-WEAPONS is not origonal, and im sure has been tried a few times since WW2.......
No, no links, but it is very likely IMHO that they have worked on them.....and possibly even have them by now.....
Wiping out millions of one or another peoples with such a disease would more than merit a nuclear response .....
I think the world would agree on that......

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

In researching another thread, I came across some info from the Church Senate Hearings that stated we had an early interest and scientific program for developing bio-weapons of such a nature. I skimmed over it because I'm researching another angle, but I'll try and find it. In the meantime:

Genetic weapon

In 1997, U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the concept as a possible risk.

In 1998 some biological weapon experts considered such a "genetic weapon" a plausible possibility, and believed the former Soviet Union had undertaken some research on the influence of various substances on human genes.

The possibility of a "genetic bomb" is presented in Vincent Sarich's and Frank Miele's book, Race: The Reality of Human Differences, published in 2004. The authors believe that information from the Human Genome Project will be used in just such a manner.

In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."

Russian ban on export of biological samples

In May 2007, Russian newspaper Kommersant reported that the Russian government banned all exports of human biosamples.[10] The report claims that the reason for the ban was a secret FSB report about on-going development of "genetic bioweapons" targeting Russian population by Western institutions. The report mentions the Harvard School of Public Health, American International Health Alliance, United States Department of Justice Environment and Natural Resources Division, Karolinska Institutet and United States Agency for International Development.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If the following is true, WOW.

"Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

--Project for a New American Century, page 60 of "Rebuilding America's Defenses" (Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.)

Do you realize what you just read?

The former Vice President and Defense Secretary just stated that germ warfare targeted against certain ethnic groups (i.e. ethnic cleansing of civilian populations) should be a "sophisticated" military tool in the hands of the mad imperialists who run our foreign policy.

civicsnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I read something along a similar line a couple of years ago; oh yes, the Funvax vaccine hoax www.abovetopsecret.com... ...I wonder if the roots of these conspiracies grow in the same soil. Paranoia that you could be drugged or poisoned without knowing it, has been a reality; as in the government '___' in city water experiments, the on going debate about fluoride(I avoid as much of it as I can), date rape drugs like GHB, prisoners being injected with gonorrhea etc. So there has been truths to plant fear of such things, since HIV and AIDS conspiracies...but there also has been fiction, I would think if HIV was engineered, they would have learned that it doesn't target only the people they intended it too...or devils advocate it has just not enough of the target group so they need new ones...

ok it's late, take this post of mine as satire or nonsense, I was trying to make a point but it got lost because I am too tired...good night ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If it's so serious, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about it. I remember they showed some mysterious virus killing children in Cambodia. Wondered if they figured out a cure yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join