It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 25th Reich.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll start by saying I read about this film and found it to be what looked like my kind of thing, so, I waited ages, like months, waiting for it to be released. Seriously.

So on saturday night I finally saw it, and wow. Anyone who has suffered this film as I have will understand my disappointment and may even feel the same way... It was AWFUL!

There is little to no plot, somehow the people, all five of them who were in it, are able to time travel within a two mile radius... And that's just the start.

Towards the end we are treated to a glimpse of the "future" (lol) in a scene that can only be described as ridiculous, in which a newly transformed from human to robot spider sexually assaults another officer, I'm not even joking.

I know a lot of people on ATS will think this looks right up their street the same as I did, but I urge you if you have not already then do NOT watch this film. It actually made me glad that I'd seen A Serbian Film as a reference point for similar stupidity.

Anyone out there similarly disappointed by this film?

edit on 25-9-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

It was AWFUL!

And you were unable to discern this from watching that cheap, ridiculous looking trailer?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by fairguy

It was AWFUL!

And you were unable to discern this from watching that cheap, ridiculous looking trailer?

I'd actually never seen the trailer before I watched it, just read an awful lot of hype about it.

join