It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Royal Family really know about Aliens and UFOs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Some interesting information has recently come to light from Colin Andrews, in a Facebook posting dated 18 December 2017.

Colin reveals that he had a secret meeting with a member of the royal household (circa 2000?), and was made aware of UFO/ET experiences which Prince Charles had witnessed.

During the first highly confidential meeting with a member of the royal household, I was made aware of a series of UFO/ET experiences which Prince Charles had witnessed, which were described as swirling light orbs moving around a particular shrub in the garden of a location he visited and at close range. On a separate occasion a huge oblong UFO with blood red lights along leading edge which was estimated to be at least ten football pitches in size and hanging impossibly in the sky. An 'extraterrestrial or other' entity was seen at close quarters inside another property.

My informant was terrified of being found out passing these details to a public source like myself. The informant arrived at our secret meeting venue via several taxi drops, to avoid being followed. Regrettably I had to swear I would maintain complete secrecy surrounding identifying the person. I met the informant several times to further discuss these events – I promised confidentiality and that is maintained, as it would be for any other promise I make.

In these cases the onus is upon Prince Charles to make his experiences public if he so chooses.

The full post is available here and includes photographs (see: comments) taken on the day of Lord Mountbatten's funeral in 1979:
www.facebook.com...

I can't speak for this source, but I don’t think Colin would make something like this up. He made the post in light of the recent Pentagon revelations, perhaps in a bid to promote and encourage the 'disclosure' cause. He’s already provided documentary evidence to back-up assertions that both Prince Philip and the Queen had an interest in the crop circle phenomenon; this, in spite of claims to the contrary by Nick Pope and the MoD—claims Colin addressed in his book, “Government Circles”.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not much except that it was some sort of deception to confuse the US during the cold war.

Rather I would focus on EU royals running child prostitution rings on a global scale in particular from Sweden and the Netherlands, and running their global opium production in their fake war on drugs, which is basically the old "drug war" !
edit on 6-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A bit of topic but I always thought it strange that were 2 Adamski's in UFO folklore with one being George Adamski and the other being the poor chap called Zigmund Adamski who was found dead in Yorkshire in the Alan Godfrey case ?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No official comment was ever made from the Palace regarding the incident but the MoD did confirm that there was no danger to the Prince

Like how would MoD know this at the time it was benign.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
EU royal families of Norway, Danmark, Sweden, Netherlandss, UK, Spain, Belgium and Luxembourg run the global drug lords and drug trade, plus all types of international pedophilia related criminal organizations. They created these criminal organization to exploit them for political control over those powerful people who are involved with the organizations.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
EU royals don't know # about non-existent UFOs, but they know very well about sponsoring child soldiers in the nazi Azov battallion in Ukraine and how to convince the current and future president to draft children. They are working on it at the moment.

The king of Sweden and the Netherlands most prominently!

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
BUMP!

This thread might have some relevance in the current climate.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The ETS got their man in, eh?

You know we need another jump start to Ufology-- maybe some of the UK guys will do the job.

It is kind of quiet on the ET UFO front.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC -- What am I doing wrong? I tried to upload a few more pictures to the ATF folder so I could refer to them by ATS URL in my comments, but I get the message the image upload feature is no longer working. What gives?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
OFF TOPIC -- What am I doing wrong? I tried to upload a few more pictures to the ATF folder so I could refer to them by ATS URL in my comments, but I get the message the image upload feature is no longer working. What gives?

There's an issue with something and I can't recall specifically what it is. Security certificate I believe.

You should be able to circumvent using this direct link img.abovetopsecret.com... while signed in. You should be able to upload or access existing images.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join