It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Airlines Pilots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi there, we've all seen the work ads for recruitment of pilots given by EG&G to hire flight personnel, particularly flight pilots. And I was wondering what type of professional profile is need for this kind of work.

From where hire their pilots? Are former stealth fighter military pilots? or commercial aircraft pilots and military test pilots from some United States AFB?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
We talked about this before a few months ago but I remember the requirements were so many flight hours in a 737, able to obtain a Top Secret clearance. etc.

I tried to search for the thread but couldn't find it...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135
We talked about this before a few months ago but I remember the requirements were so many flight hours in a 737, able to obtain a Top Secret clearance. etc.

I tried to search for the thread but couldn't find it...

Yeah. I think a general list is usually in the ad itself.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertWatchdog

From G's site...
www.lazygranch.com...

Keep in mind, if I remember correctly, this is an older ad.

Must possess background and experience sufficient to pilot a Boeing 737 aircraft. Must hold an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration. Must hold a First Class Medical Certificate issued by the FAA. Work is primarily sedentary, with some walking, bending, stretching and climbing. Lifting up to 40 pounds may be required. Must be able to qualify for a TS/SSBI security clearance. DESIRED QUALIFICATION: 4000 hrs. of flying time, a B-737 Type Rating, and an active TS/SSBI security clearance.

edit on 9/30/2012 by DesertWatchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You won't find many pilots with 4000 hours in a 737 and an active TS clearance. I guess the guys who fly SECDEF and the like around on the 737's might qualify, but I can't think of many more than that.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135

You won't find many pilots with 4000 hours in a 737 and an active TS clearance. I guess the guys who fly SECDEF and the like around on the 737's might qualify, but I can't think of many more than that.

Thats probably general hours, and not specific to the 73.
edit on 9/30/2012 by DesertWatchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

ah read it wrong. good catch! I stand corrected!

new topics

top topics

join