It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm on the fence about Mediums. Are there any legit ones out there in ATS land?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I went and saw a psychic recently and in all fairness I had added her on Facebook after seeing her talk at a seminar, so she very well could have gotten some details from my Facebook page like it was my birthday that day, recently married and perhaps back pain. However she kept telling me about a grandfather figure coming through and showing her bikes, she kept getting stuck on this bike point numerous times....I was blank, this made no sense to me at all but the only person I wanted to hear from was my great grandfather who passed when I was a child, she did say a G name which was him but that's quite easy to pull a few letters out if your sceptic.

Back to the point of the bikes...I contacted my nanna after the reading who told me that yes in fact my great grandfather worked on repairing bikes when she was little and he worked for a shop who sold second hand bikes, he painted them up and repaired them for sale etc.

I have had another reading whilst on holiday in Europe but this one was more specific and while some of it may have been able to be found out, this one piece of information I did not even know until afterwards!

Anyway, I thought it was pretty special :-) I'd be interested to know of anyone who knows any other good ones in Melbourne Australia.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CHANQ

Thanks for the input!

Do you have any specific stories you'd care to share with us?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, I can't speak of clients as I am certified, so I will mention my family. To give you an idea of specifics and what sort of details you should get I will tell you of an experience with my husband. I woke up one morning with a message for my husband. He is from France, so i do not have many details of his family. When I started talking, it sounded nuts, but I kept going, because he was my husband and what was he going t o say? Lol. Anyway, the spirit told me that he was an older gentleman by the name of Henry, he was bald, wore a cap and plaid shirts, he had a white poodle, a circular staircase in his apartment and a talking fish on the wall. I assumed this was gibberish, but it all turned out to be true. The gentleman was his ex father in law. His deceased sister then showed me one of those giant rubber balls. As it turned out, my husband had given it to her. Then, I heard from his deceased father. He simply showed me a red can with white lettering that said "white lightening". As it turns out, his father painted cars for a living and he always carried this product like turpentine. The French brand was white lightening. The only reason I heard from this group on this day was that they were worried about my mother in law. There always seems to be a reason for contact and the details can be very specific. I have not always been able to communicate. A car accident left me with brain trauma, two strokes and epilepsy. I have been wondering if there is a connection?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
theres no such thing as a real medium everyone knows you have to call miss cleo.. cal me know lol

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good, then that clears it up for all of us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join