Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The double standards of presidents... UN meeting sept. 25th

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm sitting here watching Obama addressing the UN members during the meeting on sept. 25th.

He opens up with a little nice story, and then moves on to defend the actions taken in the middleeast following the "Arab spring".

However one thing I find incredibly silly is how much double standards he's really filled with. Now before you go and call me pro Romney or what ever bs... I was one of those who cheered when Obama was elected into office.

But hearing Obama talking about "democracy".... voice of the people and right to assembly and so on... what a load of bull.
It there is one coutry that has become the very demo of what democracy is NOT it's America! People got arrested for having anti establishment believes during OWS... their right to assembly was taken away.

Anyways... have a look or listen yourself here on YouTube. It's a 30 min video, but it's nevertheless interesting to hear his words, as they serve to prove how words can seduce people even when they are lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes you are dead right, I watched this here on Sky tonight in the UK, he would not know democracy if it bit him on the nose, he hates anyone who dare appose his views.
He likes democracies that fall to his brothers, he is a danger to free people everywhere, so is his side-kick Carter, she should be put out to grass years ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Despite his hypocrisy, I still prefer Obama to Romney.

At least Obama says the right things... Romney doesn't even try. Of course, in an ideal world Ron Paul will be president but I won't hold my breath.

In all honesty, I would rather be lied to by Obama than patronised by Romney...

join