It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Premiums Up $3,000; Obama Vowed $2,500 Cut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If a politician calls something "affordable", like the Affordable Care Act, you can count on its price going up every time.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Because Obama care hasn't been implemented maybe?

For the love of God.

Maybe you need to read. He vowed a 2500 cut in his FIRST term. Implementing Obamacare will raise it higher. As it is we are paying the full amount as of now, many of the costly parts of Obamacare have not taken effect. So we are paying for services that are not yet provided. Once they are provided healthcare goes up higher in cost not lower.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Health premiums were slatted to increase over 150% from 2008 to 2018

That sounds about right

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by xuenchen

Health premiums were slatted to increase over 150% from 2008 to 2018

That sounds about right

Now show me a souce saying OBAMA claimed they would increase. Right now you are full onboard the OBAMA LIED bandwagon. Others said it would go up, Obama promised it would go down. It went up, Obama lied, like always. Show me a souce with Obama claiming in 2008 premiums would rise.

ETA: Premiums have climbed faster under Obama than they did under Bush. I guess we can blame Bush for doing more to keep them lower and making Obama look bad? It's always Bush's fault somehow.
edit on 27-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

OK, I double checked my numbers. My health insurance premiums are not actually going down. They increased by $20 a month.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Got my increase letter this week, Shocking.$900 more per year, that puts it at $4700 per year.I have lower coverage and highr co-pays. All I can say is Obama lied plain and simple as that.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

What did he not lie about is an easier question to answer than what he did lie about. I am lucky I am on a government (state) insurance plan. I pay about $900 total. The non state options are about 4-5 times as much, no idea why anyone would choose them.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Instead of relying on rumors why don't you all read the ObamaCare Bill that was passed and goes into effect in 2014?

Healthcare costs are going up more than $3,000. Whoever is President come 2014/2015 when the IRS starts assessing their fines on people who refused to get ObamaCare........boy are they in for the collapse of civilization.

Want to know what's coming before everyone else? Read the bill. I guarantee you'll be digging a bomb shelter in your back yard to hide in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join