It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Insurance Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello all.

I was just returning to work after lunch and heard an unusual commercial for home owners insurance. I am not sure if this is a national or regional company and I am unsure if I can say who the company is on here or not but the point is that they were going about listing different things that their insurance covers. I wasnt really paying attention to the commercial but then I heard in their list that this insurance covers against "riots and military coups". I am not kidding. This is a first for me.

Now I am not one that nesessarily thinks that the elite slowly bleed messages into the public to brace them for coming disasters but this did catch me a little off guard. Now this could be as simple as the insurance company tageting a hot button issue with people but are riots and military coups really that common in the mainstream thought processes. I simply assumed it was just us on ATS that worried about such things.

Regardless, I thought it was strange and wanted to know if any of you had heard similar things or if you have any thoughts about it.

Hope all is well with you guys. Take care.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

That's really weird since most all policies specifically exclude these things.

Edit: I would really like to know what company this was. Please PM me if you don't feel like posting it here.
edit on 9/25/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
As I go back and try to look for any evidence of this using Google I am finding absolutely nothing.

I suppose I should face the possibilty that I am losing my mind and simply had an auditory hallucination.
I highly doubt it though. I will continue to listen to the same channel to see if I hear it again. Perhaps even call up the radio station to see if they recognize it.

I cant help but think of the scene in American Psycho where Patrick Bateman says "Murders and executions" but the other banker just hears, "Mergers and acquisitions".

join