It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets invade all the middle east and get it over with.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Pull our troops out? Why have a dog and keep it tied up?

As stated in other threads a lot of the "Western world" will be Arabic within 50 years due to ethnic differences in birth rates. And as Gaddafi said "we could win the war without ever firing a bullet". Which for all of my innocence, I am actually kind of buying into. Now I won't go to war over what word we use for god, or which direction we pray but if you try to take beer and bacon away from me, boy, we're falling out big time.

I don't want to buy in to Anti Muslim propoganda...

I don't see why we have to kill each other over god though.

I say either stand up and be counted, or shut up and eat your full English,,, beans, toms, and a slice of toast. Yum.

SAVE PORK!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That is pretty much what is happenning right now. Look at a map of the US bases and troops. See Iraq, Afghan, and more crumbling to a mess. Egypt, Syria, Iran soon all folding from inside. This is the 21st century. There are other new options for war like behavior and it is in full swing. You will get your wish in due time as it is underway right now while you sleep.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Clearly a case of the propaganda getting to you.... smash the telly.... torch the newspapers... smash the radio... pop down to the pub... have several pints... pick up some birds... relax .... all that propaganda will kill you...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I think what we're actually seeing is a systematic invasion of every country on the planet, except the other G20 or superpowers. So what they do is first see if the country will aquies and allow for a millitary base in the country. No different than back in roman times.

If the country says no, then they decide if they're gonna make up a reason to invade and do it by force. Again similiar to roman times. I think once all the countries are secured then it will be much easier to impliment a NWO and global government. No country will be able to resist as they'd have a local military base on stand by in case of unrest.

Besides aren't you just dying for a NWO where you get a micro chip implanted into your right hand or forehead in order to buy or sell. And if you don't take it then you get beheaded?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus

Sounds like their plan is working if you're giving up and rooting for War around the world
(although ME region is questionable). Dont buy into the propogandas. Fight power with Knowledge.
edit on 26-9-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Let me try to put things up to date here:

What is happening in the ME today? Well, "developed" nations want something from them, whether it be oil, land or any other thing. They need to get it no matter what. So, they(these developed nations) have a very specific plan that explains step by step how to get the ME nation:
1 - The economic hitman is unleashed. They send people to try to make these nations to collapse from inside out. These economic hitmen, work inside the target country, destabilizing anything they can with all kinds of dirty schemes, bribes, corruption, false philosophic thoughts, anything. IF the economic hitman fails, they send...
2 - The jackals. The jackals operate in a even dirtier way, assassination, provoking riots(even paying people to riot), terrorism, inside revolts, funding "rebels" to try to destroy the government and so on. That's the part we are right now in Syria, Iran, Egypt, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, you name it. If the jackals fail, then comes the next part which is...
3 - Full military invasion. This is what happened in Iraq. Don't even need to quote anything about it, do I?

But the scenario here is a little bit more complicated than that. We have Israel with lots of interests in the whole region. So they are messing up the plan a little bit, and that's why the white house said they will not help Israel in a military "pre-emptive" strike against Iran. This was the only way to make Israel settle down and let the plan roll out.
But Israel is not cooperating as expected. They said they will follow their plan even without US help. So, I'm not really sure what will the white house do about it. Maybe they'll help Israel, maybe not. The only thing that is certain is TS is gonna HTF, very soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We invaded Iraq. While the long term military and geopolitical benefits, if any remain or existed in the first place, are debatable, the net result - so far at least - was sectarian violence on an unpredicted scale, outright civil war, untold dead, and an arguably friendlier regime to Western interests in the region (though certainly not the free and democratic, secular, peaceful regime we were told would result.)

Today the country is gripped by new popular uprisings and new forms of chaos. Power still has yet to be reliably restored to much of the country. And we've largely pulled out of the country militarily. I guess we can consider as a benefit the fact that it also generated favorable business ventures for various contractors and corporations facilitating delivery of all sorts of goods and resources from that nation (which is just me putting on my pragmatic hat for the sake of argument.)

But my point/question is: did we accomplish the goal stated by TC of eliminating every regime or sect in the country that we take umbrage with in reference to their human rights abuses and other issues? I think it's clear that we did not, as Iraq is still rife with killings, sectarian division, and conflict. So what would have been necessary to achieve that - forget the whole region - just in Iraq, alone? A scorched earth policy eradicating every violent or extremist sectarian sect in the country? A permanent (and much larger and more robust) military policing presence? Glass the whole country?

My father, who used to be in the special forces, explained to me how only very rarely has a popular insurgency been defeated by conventional military means. And that was in a naturally confined operational theater (I think it may have been an island actually,) and through a brutal, scorched earth policy where everything and everyone that could conceal the insurgents was completely annihilated. Can we even begin to imagine, let alone carefully calculate, the cost in treasure and lives that such an effort would bear on the scale of a nation state the size and complexity of Iraq?

Of Iran?

Of the entire region?

Would the U.S. and Britain alone be able to accomplish this at all? Would it not take an allied invasion the likes of which has not been seen since WW2?

With utmost respect as always to everyone's opinions and feelings, and without any intent to offend, what I feel is being advocated here is nothing less than WW3 on an unimaginable scale, and, perhaps, wholesale ethnic cleansing or at least sectarian cleansing, if we're serious about purging the region of every single sect and political movement that could deprive the rest of the people in the region of their rights and freedoms, or bring about the violence we're seeing there currently. And then occupy it and police it effectively enough to ensure that it doesn't recede back into the dark ages, as we simultaneously rebuild the region and bring it up to modern standards of living and education as we would have to in order to ensure that this never happens again.

Then there are the broader international ramifications. Sympathy generated in predominantly Muslim states, and ensuing popular uprisings. Militant forces forming and trying to overrun the bases in previously friendly - now suddenly hostile due to popular discontent at the invasion of what they perceive as their world - nations in the region, bases necessary to support said invasion. The potential overthrow by zealous militants of a nuclear armed state such as Pakistan. The defense of Israel that would have to be undertaken in response to the all but guaranteed united front the Arab world would present against it following such an invasion. Increased frequency of international terror. Wholesale global instability and financial chaos. Etc. etc. etc. I do not believe, even were I in favor of such a plan, that it is as simple as "let's invade the entire region and get it over with."

For all of the reasons above, as well as my own ethical positions, I cannot advocate such an approach. I would however support a war against intolerance and ignorance, a war against brutal sensibilities and ideologies, fought with education, information, diplomacy, humanity, compassion, and communication - in good faith, not a political tool taking the form of propaganda. I know that may strike many as incredibly naive and unrealistic. But when one considers the alternative approach being suggested, and the unthinkable costs involved, is it not worth making an equal effort in pursuit of a truly successful peaceful solution?

My two cents. Peace.
edit on 9/30/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
"Lets invade all the middle east and get it over with"

We've decimated the middle east and killed many of them off. There's very very few countries left TO invade in the middle east.

IRan's the last big chunk and we've had people in there killing all their top scientists/people and they are all D-E-A-D. Iran's nuclear scientists right now are only whatever suicidal 20 year olds volunteered.....all the older smart scientists were killed or fled for their life.

ZION, you too will soon bow to your new GODS. After this world mopping up is all over......you're next.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
The rant of a 9 yr old Call of Duty Fan.

And.. just wrote down India is located in the middle east. Caste system is there, it is not followed by all, mostly villages. While some people(older generation still look into it) but mostly people look at education now a days.

People are encouraged to lose their "traditional names" to avoid presumption or connection to a caste. Caste is an old idea that was used to divide and conquer and it worked well for the last 3000yrs.

Have you asked an 'untouchable' how he feels about the caste system??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join