Lets invade all the middle east and get it over with.

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by penninja
 


Dude...seriously...what hell are you talking about?

I'm really trying to understand your equation here.... Are you saying that the "mom" and "dad" of this world are Russia and the good ol' USofA?

They have the right to step in and "spank" every other country that doesn't behave?

Is that it?

Peace


YES. Why not..

My Grandad was bought up in India where they had this practice called Sutti. Basically, if the husband dies the wife would be tied to his dead body and burnt to death...as was her penance for being married. The crowd around the death fire used to scream and wail to stop the English hearing the screams of the wife being burned alive.

So HELL YEAH....What was that...Oh...you have some really evil wierd practice in your society....you burn the wife while shes alive....Serious???....Well take some of that BLAM....and a little of that SLAP!!! and a few of these AGGGHHHH!!!.. Thats right...now sort yourselves out.

English Empire MK2 is whats needed


General Sir Charles Napier -

"This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."

And I thought my post was rather rational.




posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


I have a better idea: kick out all non-Europeans from Europe and let them fester in their own cesspools. If it wasn't for us you'd still be living in the dark ages.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus
Am I buying into the propaganda? I dont know: www.euronews.com...

Children being tied to tanks to stop them being fired on in syria, syrian army killing children for the sake of it. Womans rights in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Caste system in India. The conflict in DCR....African governments taking our charity money to fund their cars instead of their people (Not to mention the TRILLIONS of aid money and sorts given to Africa...and they still can't even run an effective society, roads, education and health....talk about a flipin waste...of lives and money) . Isreal wanting to annoy Iran and Palestine, Iran wanting to go to war with anyone white or jewish. War....governmental disfuntion....idiots in power.....sociopaths in power.

I live in Europe..so I know I (Regardless of sex, race and religion)I know that I can have access to education, healthcare. Civil Society. I wont get tortured for having different idea. OK WE DON'T GET IT RIGHT ALL THE TIME....but at least I know my kids are not being shot at by snipers, or raped like in the DCR, or married off at 9 to some Muslim crazie!

I've had enough of this world and people in "Power" , I've simply had it.

And I know the whole story about values, and whether mine are better than yours etc etc....but hey ....Im saying it. Im so glad I'm English. I'm so glad that between the EU and the USA we have some really good sensible laws and values. And yes...You Middle eastern people....those values are far far far better than anything you've come up with in the past million years.

So....yes I think we should just get this thing over with...lets have a flipin war!!!. I'm tired of the retarded shisters running these African and Arabian states... Your all mental. And , after watching any news station...you all commit so much pain and murder...you deserve to be cleaned off the face of earth.

Lets have a flipin war and get this thing over with....

...or has the Propaganda got to me......



Hope you are going to be in teh first wave of combatatnts firing your gun.
Or are you gonna sit in your comfortable home and watch the war on CNN?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


I have a better idea: kick out all non-Europeans from Europe and let them fester in their own cesspools. If it wasn't for us you'd still be living in the dark ages.


Let's not!!

The idea might catch on and native americans will start kicking European immigrants out of their country, aboriginals will do the same and before you know it Europe will be a very crowded place...



Peace



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


Gave this a S&F because sometimes I feel the same way. But, I recognize that this feeling is hopelessness, and hopelessness never fixed anything. Sure, let's wipe out the Middle East. Then what? North Korea? Every communist country has got to go. Of course, then we have to wipe out all the small African countries that are corrupt and letting their citizens starve to death.

By the time we accomplish this (say 20 to forty years), our children will have been brought up to understand that war is right. That the slightest thing we find mildly upsetting about a person or a country is grounds for total annihilation. In short, WE become the very thing we abhor.

No, I say call all our troops home. Let the other nations blow themselves to hell, and let us lead the world by example - not by force. It's the only way to hold onto our humanity.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


Wow how nice!Right,lets have a war with them so many more kids and women and innocents can die,lets wipe all the middle easterners and africans from the face of earth...PATHETIC...Guess what,the first day you invade my country to install your "democracy" and "better the life of my people" like you did in Iraq Afghanistan and Lybia,i will be the first one to be called an insurgent....NON SENSE....



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
this actually needs to happen in my opinion then after we take control of the natural resources, oil, it's usually why war exists but our government is controlled by "Polls" so this can never be. if war still exists we need to follow all aspects, spoils of war, etc.. because we're not even close to evolving to anything near a "utopian" society so i say "Kill them all God will know His own" -Arnald Amalric, 1208

flame away guy's i don't mind.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


Let's not fall prey for such an obvious false flag.

The american war machine has been kicking themiddle east around for the past 20* years (Which they didn't deserve in the first place)

With tanks I mean, white people have have been demeaning them since the crusades.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus
Am I buying into the propaganda? I dont know: www.euronews.com...

Children being tied to tanks to stop them being fired on in syria, syrian army killing children for the sake of it. Womans rights in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Caste system in India. The conflict in DCR....African governments taking our charity money to fund their cars instead of their people (Not to mention the TRILLIONS of aid money and sorts given to Africa...and they still can't even run an effective society, roads, education and health....talk about a flipin waste...of lives and money) . Isreal wanting to annoy Iran and Palestine, Iran wanting to go to war with anyone white or jewish. War....governmental disfuntion....idiots in power.....sociopaths in power.

I live in Europe..so I know I (Regardless of sex, race and religion)I know that I can have access to education, healthcare. Civil Society. I wont get tortured for having different idea. OK WE DON'T GET IT RIGHT ALL THE TIME....but at least I know my kids are not being shot at by snipers, or raped like in the DCR, or married off at 9 to some Muslim crazie!

I've had enough of this world and people in "Power" , I've simply had it.

And I know the whole story about values, and whether mine are better than yours etc etc....but hey ....Im saying it. Im so glad I'm English. I'm so glad that between the EU and the USA we have some really good sensible laws and values. And yes...You Middle eastern people....those values are far far far better than anything you've come up with in the past million years.

So....yes I think we should just get this thing over with...lets have a flipin war!!!. I'm tired of the retarded shisters running these African and Arabian states... Your all mental. And , after watching any news station...you all commit so much pain and murder...you deserve to be cleaned off the face of earth.

Lets have a flipin war and get this thing over with....
...or has the Propaganda got to me......


The ONLY way you could justify logically or rationally the judgement of millions is if you and your army are NOT yourselves guilty as well...You would have to blindly look past an awful lot of your own faults to think you can then start finding faults in others...

This is what they call "finger pointing" in elementary school...sometimes your faults are so horrendous you cannot deal with them and take responsibility to fix them, so you point the finger at others who are as guilty as you...hoping your faults are forgotten...

Its the whole premise behind the UN, and the US policing the world...



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
How about "Let's NOT invade all the middle-east". Were already there and need to go home or elsewhere.

People don't need to conditioning their heads that we have to run into a fight just because someone spits back at you.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


I really hope you're not buying into your own words man. Tell me, you wrote all of this to get some reactions or backfire?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pax et Intellectus
Your all mental. And , after watching any news station...you all commit so much pain and murder...you deserve to be cleaned off the face of earth.

Lets have a flipin war and get this thing over with....

...or has the Propaganda got to me......


Yep, the propaganda has got to you. You would have to be Mental yourself to believe anything you see on a mainstream media outlet especially concerning the middle east.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by n3mesis
this actually needs to happen in my opinion then after we take control of the natural resources, oil, it's usually why war exists but our government is controlled by "Polls" so this can never be. if war still exists we need to follow all aspects, spoils of war, etc.. because we're not even close to evolving to anything near a "utopian" society so i say "Kill them all God will know His own" -Arnald Amalric, 1208

flame away guy's i don't mind.



So you want to see more bloodshed and tears huh? So we need to "take" these materialistic things for our country because, we are "the greatest nation" since Jesus walked on water or because, we are a bunch of bullies who can plant flags on moon(s) and such?

Hey, if you want war then, go over there and fight for yourself and not in the name of "God".



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


My question to,you and all who agree is this...

How will dropping bombs and destroying cities while killing even more innocent men, women, and children in the process stop these supposed acts of vileness that you describe? How will going onto the Middle East full force make people of that culture suddenly stop seeing women as inferior and children as pawns/tools?

My answer? It doesn't. "Humanitarianism" is the most oxymoronic excuse to start a war. It is ridiculous on its face and utterly bizarre that people actually support such a thing. "We have to drop bombs n the Middle East because innocent people are being killed!" Seriously....wtf?

Another question, is it better for a child to be blown to pieces in by US/British weapons or to supposedly be strapped to a tank as a human sheild? Basically what I'm saying is, children are going to be killed whether we invade the Middle East or not. In fact, i'd be willing to wager that MORE lives will be lost if we go in than there would have if we stay out.

Food for thought, horrendous stories such as these always come out when support for a full on invasion for "humanitarian purposes" is low. It gets people like you riled up enough to support MORE senseless killing and oil the corporate war machine in order to stop killing. It makes ZERO sense.

In essense, your concern for the children of the Middle East by their own countrymen has somehow justified your support for killing children in the Middle East by yours, indirect as it may be.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 


Wow how nice!Right,lets have a war with them so many more kids and women and innocents can die,lets wipe all the middle easterners and africans from the face of earth...PATHETIC...Guess what,the first day you invade my country to install your "democracy" and "better the life of my people" like you did in Iraq Afghanistan and Lybia,i will be the first one to be called an insurgent....NON SENSE....


The US's motto: We're going to free the Sh!+ out of you!

What i find the most laughable is how we Americans support invading other countries to settle civil wars and humanitarian issues, yet if we found ourselves in the same boat, we'd crap our pants if another countries military stepped foot on our soil to "help" us.

All us Americans would be considered insurgents if that happened, yet we dennigrate those in the Middle East who have a problem with us blowing up their family and neighbors as if there is something wrong with them.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nah, Drop a few EMP's and watch them all turn into third world country's begging with UNICEF. They hate the west but all of their technology came from them. And yes I know the Kalashnikov isn't western but it wasn't made by them either.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK
 


If you had been alive while Nazi were exterminating Jews and you heard about it, would you say "its none of our business".

Also, I don't support military involvement I am just saying it cant be ignored.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus
 

Once we take the territory what are supposed to do with it? Unless you literally purge the territory of all native inhabitants the culture will be the same. We'll never understand that culture and we'll never change it, our best course of action is to stop trying. Let them live how they want, trade with them, and establish a relationship based on mutual respect for cultural and religious freedom. How simple is that?
Just keep a baseball bat in the corner so nobody gets goofy.


edit on 25-9-2012 by Trublbrwing because: add on





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join