It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange face caught in a picture from the 1980's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Where was this taken??

Oh and if I am lucky enough to return as a malevolent earthbound spirit, Im definitely photobombing folks.. so I dont find this so odd.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Really? It takes a lot of suspension of disbelief to see the ghost in this photo.

I don't see anything either. What it looks like to me is a mistake in the devloping process. If you've ever developed your own film, you'll make plenty of mistakes in the beginning that look like this.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Taken October 1985 at the Innisfree Bed & Breakfast (now a private residence) in Point Pleasant, PA

Red demon looking eyes and what looks to be a KKK hood or a hat I am thinking a bit more than a crappy photo now thats just our opinion and thought it was worth posting for some interesting feedback.Also the owner saying it resembled the former owner of the Inn, but as my aunt said she was a bit dippy but being dippy doesn't lable her a liar.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks like candle light.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It seems like most ghost happenings are on old cameras which are often racked with glitches, blurs, etc because of the poor quality.
When a ghost is seen in a HD quality photo I may consider it. I do believe in ghosts and spirits, but this photo doesn't really convince me of a ghost being present in this specific setting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I gave this thread a S & F if for nothing else than its entertainment value and creative imagination and for the fact that probably all other photos taken at that B & B will never reach this level of notoriety.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It looks like a demon

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow that's really creepy!

I see several things going on it myself. Thanks for posting this...Great picture!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join