It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another family Dog shot and killed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by abeverage

reply to post by zonetripper2065

Idiots always irritate me. And to think....they're breeding.
Further polluting the human genome.

Oh, wait...they don't think.

Pretty much like the anarchist. Always wishing harm unto others but when it comes to themselves…OH Injustice!

Back on topic...

It was a Pitbull, which is known for loyalty to family so was probably exhibiting threatening behaviour.

I'm sad the dog was put down as I do love dogs.

But if a dog attacks me...I'll kill it and sleep soundly that night. Won't even give it a second thought.

And please tell me...why does a family on welfare have a dog like a Pit or any animal for that matter. They are a expensive to keep up with.

Would you get rid of a family member because you have gone onto welfare? Because they are on welfare they should do what with the pet? Just curious.

I have had to give up a beloved friend becuase I was no longer in the position to care for him at the time.

He went to a great house (A friend of mine) and I do see him from time to time.

These are the hard choices we must make when face with hard times.

A Child Welfare check is very, very different from actually being on welfare. This is a checkup brought on by a phone call to police from a family member. It has nothing at all to do with Government subsidy money and so this is a bit of a moot point.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

A Child Welfare check is very, very different from actually being on welfare. This is a checkup brought on by a phone call to police from a family member. It has nothing at all to do with Government subsidy money and so this is a bit of a moot point.

Ah, I didn't even think of that aspect.

Thanks for the education.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

As a devoted dog lover of two little perfect tiny little girl dogs who have never in their lives responded in anything other than loving attention, I can only say that I'd be hard pressed to keep myself from unleashing my fury on the perpetrator if they were ever hurt. I wouldn't care if they were police or otherwise. I know I would go Ape Sh*t.

I really hope that never happens to me.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Oh your one of those types we don't agree so I'm an idiot. I have no time for you.
You may go now.
edit on 26-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

And I respect your opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ah, I didn't even think of that aspect.

Thanks for the education.

You are welcome. I knew about it, what I didn't know is that gives them authority to enter your home without a warrant or probable cause!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

As a devoted dog lover of two little perfect tiny little girl dogs who have never in their lives responded in anything other than loving attention, I can only say that I'd be hard pressed to keep myself from unleashing my fury on the perpetrator if they were ever hurt. I wouldn't care if they were police or otherwise. I know I would go Ape Sh*t.

I really hope that never happens to me.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Having a little buddy myself I know exactly how you feel!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

And I respect your opinion.

Typically that is all I ask for. And I understand your anger!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join